Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before (898 Views)

#2 Ladies Fight Dirty Over A Man During A Football Match In Nairobi, Kenya -pics / Sometimes I Wonder Why Ladies Fight Over Me ??? / Why Do Ladies Fight Over Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before by dealordea(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
Its been a while when have done a post here but i do frequent the romance section to read all interesting, laughable and dry thread on here but i have to make this brief on what am going to say. It all happen that i was going out with a friend of my today in is car and we came to a junction where alot of people gather up watching a very big show of two ladies exchange real slaps and big blows with each other, struggling to pull each other hair out and i was so freaking laughing because it seems two chicken are battling with each other for a single grain of corn..lol grin grin and what keeps me amazed is that, have never seeing ladies fought each other before and they seems to be half naked, not sending the passer by and i was just laughing because each of the ladies boobs are out and i wonder what could have caused this ladies struggling it out and if not that , we are in the car, i would have cam it live but just want to ask if any of you dude have ever witness such fight, how did you feel when u saw ladies fighting? Kind of gross but very funny and atleast, i got a free show to see those two tangling ...... stuff. wink

I know some of you would probably say, they are fighting because of men!!! which i think could be the reason!!

Peace out
Re: Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before by Danso(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
Re: Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before by Killz1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
Bull what? Bullshit!!!
Re: Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before by kilimanjaro(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
Op, try to frequent areas like mushin, mafoluku, akala, ijora-badia, oju-ina, ita-faji, ketu, alapeere, oshodi, ita-agarawu, idi-araba, ijesha, shitta, agege, beere, gbagi, agungun, apatira, etc. U would know that girls versus girls is no news!

(1) (Reply)

Who To Save, Mother Or Wife? / Whatcha looking for? / How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.