Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl (1166 Views)

To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! / Seriously Considering Remaining Single All My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by iz2much: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
Seriously i have always had eye on this babe even when she was still with my nigga.. the truth is that she might have a thing for me. the way she looked at me each time we see, e be like say she dey feel the samething. now they broke up and she gave me her number today. i intend to call her up for a date, and unlike the way i treat other ladies. i intend to get serious with this babe. what do you guys think. am i a pu..ss.y nigga for even thinking of doing that.. or i should go for it.. no criticism pleasee biko, ejo
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
U r nt only a p.uss.y nigga for havin such torts, but u r an A.S.S_muda_fu.ck.in_hole! Damn it!
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by onila(f): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2012
Boyloaf: U r nt only a p.uss.y nigga for havin such torts, but u r an A.S.S_muda_fu.ck.in_hole! Damn it!

lol
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by Stargirl36(f): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
Pls dont try it ooo
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by zugoboss(m): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2012
Go ahead jo,as long as ur guy doesn't mind. Cos if I was ur guy I'll give u the full support.
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by khukhi(f): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2012
I think you should tell your friend how you feel about the girl , and if he says he doesn't mind you approaching her then you can go for it and see where it may lead.

She could turn out to be the love of your life smiley
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by Excelboi(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2012
Go ahead, but i hope it doest result to conflict between you and your friend.
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by obataala(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2012
seriously how long did they dated & ended,i hope iz not 2 recent,cos dat can put a Q mark on d role u played & ur intention now.tho ur pal does not own her,she's fri 4 any man's takin & shuld decide wu she wanna b wit & b truely hapi.do dis meet her & if d feelin is mutual go al d way wit her,neva seek ur pal's consent in dis but aftawarz do let ur pal kno u 2 are now 2geda.
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by Nayah(f): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2012
Poster, don't want to judge you but try to consider things over and over, do you think it will be "clear" or "acceptable" for your ex? what about their relation after that have you ever realized that?
Re: Seriously Considering Dating My Friend's Ex-Girl by mpiatu: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ poster,u're a big malooo,women come and go,but men stick up for each other,think,wot if it was ur ex ur guy was about to date,how wud u feel,..dont know y some men r so stupid,maybe she is just one stupid girl who just wants to use u to get back at ur guy and will dump u afterwards,then becos of tot,u will fall ur guy hand...I dont know u but,if u do that,then u must be a bas--tard..

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Can A Guy Buy For His Female Friend As Her Birthday Present / Staring Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.