Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Inspires You To Write? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Inspires You To Write? (3549 Views)

Ab Zoe's Library '' What Inspires, Moltivates, Energise & Pushes Me To Achieve Results? / Words That Inspires You! / What Inspires/motivates You To Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inspires You To Write? by Sugardiva(f): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2012
A broken heart, a painful mistake, extreme feelings of lonliness and life experiences. At these times I do not just get inspired to write, I feel like I MUST write or else all the emotions and energy inside me would make me explode into a million pieces.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Write? by Ishilove: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2012
Sugardiva: At these times I do not just get inspired to write, I feel like I MUST write or else all the emotions and energy inside me would make me explode into a million pieces.
You are me...
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by solomonjohnson1: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
Passion 4 writing predicated on prevalent situations, instinct, inspiration et al...
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by m3xy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
The drive redefine literary prowess! Not just the crap any and everyone tends to push to our sore eyes. I love word play and uncertainties yu wield with writing! Painting and portraying pics the way yu want!
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by Sugardiva(f): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ishilove:
You are me...

LOL. smiley smiley smiley Nice to meet my double
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
I write when i am feeling lonely and listening to music.
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
Sugardiva:

LOL. smiley smiley smiley Nice to meet my double
Likewise
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by dubem3(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
xage: Grieve

I wrote my best poems while i was sad.

Then happenings around me..For instance I wrote this today http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3415987730040&set=a.1148796771683.23402.1580505128&type=1&theater

ur on point
when things get really bad,
don't go as i expect etc
pen and pad are the ones i run to
but these days when things are bad,
i just think of pen and pad cos there's just no time to write.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Write? by firestar(f): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2012
kissIts nice to see kindred spirit here!

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Write? by breathing(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
I cant play some particular songs without wanting to write,songs like Beyonce's I was here,and Adele's Someone like you. I'm also moved to write every time i read some very good writing.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Write? by brainchild78(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
firestar: kissIts nice to see kindred spirit here!
the feeling is mutual!! smiley
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by brainchild78(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
it gives me absolute joy to see my fellow writers pouring out the emotions pertaining to the factor(s) that inspire them to write. Personally speaking I see writing as a widow to an authors emotions and expressions.
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by amor4ce(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2012
I write as I upon receiving inspired thought, mostly about understanding ourselves
http://yemitom./
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by JoelOyewole: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2012
My motivations to write just come naturally as I receive inspiration.
Re: What Inspires You To Write? by dubem3(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
Joel Oyewole: My motivations to write just come naturally as I receive inspiration.

that inspiration is what we wanna know

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Short Drama Script- Pls Criticise! / How To Appreciate A Novel And Others / Part-time Lovers By Maurice Udom - A Book Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.