Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Long Distance Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationships (621 Views)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Long Distance Relationships by KateSpade(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
Anyone on here in one? How do you stay faithful and friendly? Ever since my bf left I feel like certain guys I know have been trying so hard and its getting a bit more difficult. And with my courses and my work I interact with a lot of people and I don't want to be beguiled by anyone. I try going to church and I speak with my bf a few times a week. To be honest, I get into a lot more trouble with my female friends than I do my male. Most of my male friends are not as promiscuous as the females so it makes it difficult to even know who to hang around during my down time. I just need more willpower n prayer.
Re: Long Distance Relationships by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
Topic already over-flogged hence the lock treatment.
You can always get all the Info that you are seeking from this thread=>https://www.nairaland.com/352358/can-long-distance-relationships-really

1 Like

(1)

Plz Help A "SHY" Bro Out / Teddy Bears Are Also For Ladies That Had Suffered Many Heartbreaks? / We Need To Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.