Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Is It Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right? (627 Views)

Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? / Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
is it right as a man for a girl u are asking out to take u along with her to have nice time in the club, cinema or bar wit anoda man that is asking her out.
Re: Is It Right? by omega25red(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
giftnwala: is it right as a man for a girl u are asking out to take u along with her to have nice time in the club, cinema or bar wit anoda man that is asking her out.
grin grin grin grin WHAT TYPE OF MUGU ARE YOU grin grin grin

you should be ashamed if you went along too
Re: Is It Right? by slimyem: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
giftnwala: is it right as a man for a girl u are asking out to take u along with her to have nice time in the club, cinema or bar wit anoda man that is asking her out.
is DUMB your surname?
Re: Is It Right? by Sijo01(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
shocked see tori!
Re: Is It Right? by bknight: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
By this, i assume the guy has told u he's asking her out or the girl told you so? If u r insecure/intimidated abt it, then u simply opt out. But if u r merely assuming, no thanks for wasting my time.
Re: Is It Right? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
omega25red: grin grin grin grin WHAT TYPE OF MUGU ARE YOU grin grin grin

you should be ashamed if you went along too
. I did nt o, just asking to know, although I assumed d guy was asking her out bt she told me dey whr jst frnds bt u knw wat, I don't believe gurls S̲̅ö I did nt Ǧ☹ wit her..
Re: Is It Right? by Killz1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
is it right as a man for a girl u are asking out to take u along with her to have nice time in the club, cinema or bar wit anoda man that is asking her out.
Why are people so dumb? cry
Re: Is It Right? by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
Please can someone explain what he's trying to say?
Re: Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
Too many lover wanna-be ediots in Nigeria
Re: Is It Right? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Am I in a warzone?

(1) (Reply)

Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You / Could This Be Love?? / How Do I Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.