Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You (627 Views)

What has the Romance Section taught you? / Good Things Your Exes Taught You? / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You by penelope9: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2012
Hey people, my friend and i were talking about this statement early this morning, what do you think.
Re: Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You by Tyche(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
Yes, in every other area of life but relationship.
When you go into a new r/ship with what your ex did in mind, then s/he is still influencing you.
Give everyone their chance but don't be gullible.
Re: Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You by pendo89(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
It has made me what I am today.
Strong,focused,organized,balanced,appreciative,encouraging,hardworking,fast,wise in making my own decisions,healthy and happy.

But I will not leave God out of the pic cz hes been at the centre.

(1) (Reply)

Dating / Could This Be Love?? / How Do I Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.