Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man (3040 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Dr Paul Crouch Founder Of Tbn Passed To Glory..... / Nairalanders Incurring God's Wrath By Abusing God's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
...(contd)
Another thing I find stupid with your sort is that with all your titles and probable PHDs, what have you done with it? undecided
Nigerians have the most "PHDs" in wide selection of countries and yet not one thing useful have they done except educate themselves on ways to b[i]i[/i]tch even harder at life.

Having a PHD in argumentology means absolutely nothing in the grand scope of things.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff: ...(contd)
Another thing I find stupid with your sort is that with all your titles and probable PHDs, what have you done with it? undecided
Nigerians have the most "PHDs" in wide selection of countries and yet not one thing useful have they done except educate themselves on ways to b[i]i[/i]tch even harder at life.

Having a PHD in argumentology means absolutely nothing in the grand scope of things.
you are carnal minded. you cant see past the material and physical aspects of life. you are a slave to your physical wants. thats your problem in a nutshell. you need to grow up some.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: you dont get it. you will never get it. you are operating from a carnal mind. lets leave it at that.

Oh I guarantee you, I completely get what you are trying to imply.
You have run out of things to blame and You are trying to blame the bible for your life failures.
And I am simply telling you are just plain stupid for doing so. undecided
Nigerians have this unfortunate attitude of waiting for God to do all the work instead of working WITH him.

I am fully aware of all that noise on "reasons why the blacks fail" and it is all a bunch of hogwash aimed at transferring blame to everything else but themselves.
Your mind is like a child. feed it with what it needs to grow and improve it's vessel, not the writings of excuse-givers that make it static, bitter, hateful and non-progressive.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff:

Oh I guarantee you, I understand what you are trying to imply.
You have run out of things to blame and You are trying to blame the bible for your life failures. And I am simply telling you are just plain stupid for doing so. undecided

blaming the bible ? how does one blame a book ? are you sure your faculties are in working order ?
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
^^ Having nothing to say to counter my statements, I suppose the natural, nigerian, critique-hating thing to do is to resort to circular logic and pointless repetitive questions like an 8 year old after being caught with his hand in the newly cooked pot of stew. undecided
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff: ^^ Having nothing to say to counter my statements, I suppose the natural, nigerian, critique-hating thing to do is to resort to circular logic and pointless repetitive questions like an 8 year old after being caught with his hand in the newly cooked pot of stew. undecided
like i said, you are carnal minded. i cant argue with someone who is carnal minded. we are just not going to see eye to eye on this here issue. we see things from different planes. i see things from a spiritual aspect while you see things from a physical aspect.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: like i said, you are carnal minded. i cant argue with someone who is carnal minded. we are just not going to see eye to eye on this here issue. we see things from different planes. i see things from a spiritual aspect while you see things from a physical aspect.

Spiritually, I see what God sees. And that is that We are more than conquerors.
Anything short of that is what you have joined the devil to see for yourselves. undecided
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Ptolomeus(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff: ...( You have run out of things to blame and You are trying to blame the bible for your life failures.
And I am simply telling you are just plain silly for doing so.
Nigerians have this unfortunate attitude of waiting for God to do all the work instead of working WITH him.
I am fully aware of all that noise on "reasons why the blacks fail" and it is all a bunch of hogwash aimed at transferring blame to everything else but themselves

As you say, look to blame the failures on others is wrong ...
As you say, do not blame the bible what happens to us.
(I agree)

2buff: ...(

Anything short of that is what you have joined the devil to see for yourselves

But ... as you say, blame the devil and his followers ....
Well ... I think there is any contradiction between what you said first and said now ...
Why this kind of discussion always ends up blaming the devil?
Will is the simplest solution?
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
^^ and what is the contradition

"But ... as you say, blame the devil and his followers ...."
Is that what I said? Read again. Comprehend what has been written, and who has said what, preferably quoting it, then comment again.
Cheers.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ptolomeus:

As you say, look to blame the failures on others is wrong ...
As you say, do not blame the bible what happens to us.
(I agree)

But ... as you say, blame the devil and his followers ....
Well ... I think there is any contradiction between what you said first and said now ...
Why this kind of discussion always ends up blaming the devil?
Will is the simplest solution?
you know there was an egyptian king with your name ? ptolemee. i believe he was ganked by murderous antiochus epiphanes.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

Anything short of that is what you have joined the devil to see for yourselves. undecided
if you see what God sees, you woulndt keep banging on about the beauty of gentile heathen nations. they are supposed to be beautiful. they are in their salvation. in case you havent noticed, you are in hell
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: i see things from a spiritual aspect

Lies. You see things from a racial aspect.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: if you see what God sees, you woulndt keep banging on about the beauty of gentile heathen nations. they are supposed to be beautiful. they are in their salvation. in case you havent noticed, you are in hell

So it is your own nation that is not the CHIEF of gentile heathen nations abi? undecided
Keep digging a hole for yourself grin
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by lepasharon(f): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: black man, the bowl of wrath from which you have been forced to drink every last dreg and every last sip off for the past couple of thousand years is about to be Passed to the white man. i am sure you have all noticed, unless you live in a rock that is, that you are currently in hell. a bowl of the lords wrath was given to you to drink. you have slurped off every sip. now its time to reverse the trend. can you feel the change ?

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 21-22 Rejoice and be glad, Daughter Edom, you who live in the land of Uz.But to you also the cup will be passed; you will be drunk and stripped naked. Your punishment will end, Daughter Zion; he will not prolong your exile. But he will punish your sin, Daughter Edom, and expose your wickedness.

ISAIAH 51 VS 23[b] "I will put it into the hand of your tormentors, Who have said to you, 'Lie down that we may walk over you.' You have even made your back like the ground And like the street for those who walk over it."[/b] (It, being the bowl of wrath)

NUMBERS 24 VS 18-20 Edom will be conquered; Seir, his enemy, will be conquered,but Israel will grow strong. A ruler will come out of Jacob and destroy the survivors of the city.”

EDOM = WHITE FOLK ISRAEL OR ZION = BLACK FOLK

Amen o!
grin
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
emöfine2:

Lies. You see things from a racial aspect.
you do know the lord sees things from a racial aspect right ? Deuteronomy 7 vs 6, romans 9 vs 13, amos 3 vs 2. these are all racial verses wink
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

So it is your own nation that is not the CHIEF of gentile heathen nations abi? undecided
Keep digging a hole for yourself grin
no Sir, nigeria is not a heathen nation. nigeria is the home of the israelites from the southern tribe of benjamin, levi and judah who ran into west africa in 70 AD after the roman expulsion and massacre from israel. we are a special people onto the lord (deuteronomy 7 vs 6). this is also why the transatlantic slavery (deuteronomy 28 vs 68 ) happened from our stock. we are the people of the bible chief. WE ARE IN HELL. we have lost our salvation because of our disobedience. the gentiles have been given our salvation (romans 11 vs 11-12). but we will soon get it back wink
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
lepasharon:

Amen o!
grin
An enlightened sister right here grin grin not like that heathen 'emofine' angry

LOL
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: An enlightened sister right here grin grin not like that heathen 'emofine' angry

LOL

Sue me.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
emöfine2:

Sue me.
This aint america baby. we dont sue people anyhow here wink
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: This aint america baby. we dont sue people anyhow here wink

Of course, stoning is more apt.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
emöfine2:

Of course, stoning is more apt.
well you know stoning caters to that wonderful human emotion called 'instant gratification' angry

LOL
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 3:28am On Apr 15, 2012
buzugee: Deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession (asian and west african are man created tags put on you. africa is the name of a roman general called leo scipio africanus and asia is the name of his brother called leo scipio asianus. they both conquered the lands and named them after theirself fulfilling the psalms 49 vs 11 prophesy )

Someone has demonstrated that the name AFRICA is derived from AFRRAKA/AFURAKAIT.

Caucasians are NOT the Edomites!
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 3:55am On Apr 15, 2012
amor4ce:

Someone has demonstrated that the name AFRICA is derived from AFRRAKA/AFURAKAIT.

Caucasians are NOT the Edomites!
stop following african american egyptologists. they are confused. they are following their first slave masters in their quest for an identity. their first slave masters are the egyptians or modern day somalians. egyptologists come up with different names for africa. caucasians are edomites. the pride of caucasians obadiah vs 3
the skin color of caucasians genesis 25 vs 25
the superiority complex of edomites daniel 8 vs 25
edomites presenting themselves as jesus and the real jews 1 maccabees 3 vs 48
takeover of the world by edomites under alexander the great 1 maccabees chapter 1 verses 1 to 10

what more proof you need cuz i got a millions of em. let me know if you need more prrof. and be sure to read those verses i supplied.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by dasparrow: 4:12am On Apr 15, 2012
buzugee: no i am not being racist. wouldnt you like to know why the world is the way it is ? or do you think the black nations of the world were naturally created to be a plunder to the white nations of the world ? you think this is the natural order of things ? your inferiority complex tells you that you are supposed to accept being a plunder ? JEREMIAH 14 VS 2[b] Is Israel a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder ?[/b] (EVEN THE LORD IS ASKING THE QUESTION AS TO WHY YOU CONTINUE TO BE A PLUNDER) when all you have to do is return to me and i will fight all your enemies for you PSALMS 81 VS 13 “Oh that My people would listen to Me, That Israel would walk in My ways! 14 “I would quickly subdue their enemies And turn My hand against their adversaries.

I have been doing alot of reading lately especially in regards to these last days we are in. There is also a post of yours that I read regarding the babylonians and being the naturally curious individual that I am, decided to research more on this topic. What I found out is that the reason countries like america and england are doing so well is because they are some of the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel who in turn descended from Father Abraham. As you know, Abraham was richly blessed after he passed the most difficult test God ever gave a human being. The test which asked Abraham to kill his only son Sara his wife bore for him in their old age. So God blessed Abraham and his descendants. However, God gave the descendants of Abraham a condition. God told them that as long as they served Him and obeyed His commandments, He will continue to bless them. However, if they turned from Him and disobeyed His commandments, they will bring the wrath of God upon themselves. Well, they turned from Him so God is going to deliver them (the modern day babylonians) into the hands of their enemies. In other words, they will be brought to ruin. So, pretty much what you said is true.

I will not mind learning more about what black people did that caused God's wrath upon us all these decades. Is it because black people turned to idolatry? How did we go from a once upon a time great people to a poverty stricken laughing stock? What does bible prophecy say about the fate of black people in this end times? I sincerely want to learn buzugee and I will be sure to open my bible and read further with the discernment of the Holy Spirit. Thank you.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 4:22am On Apr 15, 2012
dasparrow:

I have been doing alot of reading lately especially in regards to these last days we are in. There is also a post of yours that I read regarding the babylonians and being the naturally curious individual that I am, decided to research more on this topic. What I found out is that the reason countries like america and england are doing so well is because they are some of the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel who in turn descended from Father Abraham. As you know, Abraham was richly blessed after he passed the most difficult test God ever gave a human being. The test which asked Abraham to kill his only son Sara his wife bore for him in their old age. So God blessed Abraham and his descendants. However, God gave the descendants of Abraham a condition. God told them that as long as they served Him and obeyed His commandments, He will continue to bless them. However, if they turned from Him and disobeyed His commandments, they will bring the wrath of God upon themselves. Well, they turned from Him so God is going to deliver them (the modern day babylonians) into the hands of their enemies. In other words, they will be brought to ruin. So, pretty much what you said is true.

I will not mind learning more about what black people did that caused God's wrath upon us all these decades. Is it because black people turned to idolatry? How did we go from a once upon a time great people to a poverty stricken laughing stock? What does bible prophecy say about the fate of black people in this end times? I sincerely want to learn buzugee and I will be sure to open my bible and read further with the discernment of the Holy Spirit. Thank you.
hello brother dasparrow. just writing to let you know that i am writing this as we speak so dont think i am not responding as it may take like 20 minutes to complete. but let me say that most of what you said is false. will post my reply in 20 minutes time
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 4:51am On Apr 15, 2012
dasparrow:

ok let me start by saying that most of what you researched is wrong information. be wary about the internet. everyone has access to it so a lot of wacko hypothesis abound amok. The reasons americans are rich is because they are the strongest gentile empire on earth. the lord was only dealing with the first people he created, shemetic black people, he gave us his convenants (psalms 147 vs 19-20) and since we were the only ones on the planet, he dealt with only us (amos 3 vs 2 ). we are the pure stock. the stock from the dust of the earth. lord only deals with purity (deuteronomy 7 vs 6 ). that is why he is the lord. well, as black people, even after giving us the riches of the earth, we resort to worshipping idols (as we still do today with the voodoo and obatala and sango and oya and mamiwata etc etc ) so since we are the ones he was dealing with and we had the convenants, he decided to punish us ( amos 3 vs 2) and he did this by destroying the world with flood and leaving noah and his 3 sons. out of his 3 sons the world was repopulated and out of his sons came a different breed of races that were to be used as the lords weapons against his firstborn children if they sinned again. the fiercest and meanest and most diabolical of the mutant gentile races was the edomites ( or what we call white people today but they are in fact red, not white genesis 25 vs 25 ). so the lord started the world again after destroying it with water. this destruction with water is the first death. the second death will be by fire (lake of fire ). so the lord gave the israelites all the world while he put the mutant races as savages in caves in edom and the caucasus mountains (hence the name caucasian) and mt seir. the condition was that with each transgression of the black people, the mutant races will get stronger and stronger ( lamentations 1 vs 14 and psalms 125 vs 3 and psalms 17 vs 13 ). the heathens are refered to as the wicked because what seperates us from animals ? LAWS.and since the heathens had no laws, remember the laws were given to only the first born children, hence the heathens were animal humans, and very wicked. these will be the lords army, the wicked.

So basically the israelites kept transgressing till they lost everything they started with and the heathens ended up owning the whole world despite starting up with nothing while the israelites end up owning nothing despite starting out with the whole world. they got poor by their transgressions (lamentations 1 vs 14 ). and the strongest of the heathens is the edomites (as they got blessed with the ability to build weaponry genesis 27 vs 40 ) and the military headquarters of the edomites (white people) is america, otherwise known as the virgin daughter of babylon, and hence this is where the riches of the world ended up. ( in genesis 27 vs 40, the ancient day sword is the modern day missiles and nukes and drones etc. weaponry )

However, the bible has convicted the heathens, because the lord made it so that the bible will be available worldwide and america uses the bible in its court systems etc etc so that they have seen the words and laws and have no exscuse now. they now have the convenants that the israelites had. they were not getting punished initially because where there is no law, there is no trangression ( romans 4 vs 15 ). this is why only the black people got punished because they only had the laws. however the gentiles have the laws now but yet still are sinning. the israelites have fully paid for their sins. we have served our HELL ( which is a condition on earth and not a physical place . so now it is time for the heathens to be put in hell while the israelites are put back on top. you can see this starting to slowly happen and will kick into full effect after world war 3 when russia destroys america with the thermonuclear missile (giving rise to the lake of fire talked about in the bible). after america is destroyed. christ and his loyal people will return, subdue the rest of the heathens ( moabites, ammonites, the european edomites etc ) and then it will be time for the black man to rule again in righteousness forever and ever and ever. i kinda cut this up cuz i could go on for days if i had to provide all the supporting biblical verses and documents but i hope you understand from the lil i provided
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 5:28am On Apr 15, 2012
buzugee: stop following african american egyptologists. they are confused. they are following their first slave masters in their quest for an identity. their first slave masters are the egyptians or modern day somalians. egyptologists come up with different names for africa. caucasians are edomites. the pride of caucasians obadiah vs 3
the skin color of caucasians genesis 25 vs 25
the superiority complex of edomites daniel 8 vs 25
edomites presenting themselves as jesus and the real jews 1 maccabees 3 vs 48
takeover of the world by edomites under alexander the great 1 maccabees chapter 1 verses 1 to 10

what more proof you need cuz i got a millions of em. let me know if you need more prrof. and be sure to read those verses i supplied.

Igbo Nation. The process of possessing the remnant of Edom seems to have involved the introduction of Jacobian DNA into the Edo gene pool, and culminated in the splicing out of certain Edomite introns that were expressed as such phenotypes like reddish and hairy skin, materialism, envy, hatred for Israel, dubiousness, hedonism and disregard for walking with Yehve. Such phenotypes were traits of Esau and his descendants as well described in Ezekiel 35 and the Books of Obadiah and Jasher. The introns seem to be harboured today by the Igbo who have consistently done to the Yoruba similar actions that the Biblical Edomites did to Israel.

Perhaps we can say that the ligation of Israelite and Edomite exons plus the splicing out of Igbo introns, which is like grafting Esau into Israel, was necessary to ensure the continuity of Esau’s descendants and can be seen as proof of Yehve’s enduring mercies as He had also said no man would remain in Edom.
The Igbo people whose homeland is Southeast Nigeria around the lower River Niger left the Edo kingdom in a great migration southwards and eastwards during the 18th century after a rebellion that resulted in internal strife. Many Edo peoples migrated southwards after this incident to found new kingdoms including the Urhobo, Agbor, Isoko, amongst others. They can all be identified by their fondness of the red color as seen in their attires, and their region including the Igbo homeland is where oil palm trees – from which the reddish palm oil is extracted – are cultivated the most in Nigeria. However, only the Igbo seem to have the distinctive reddish and hairy skin.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2012
amor4ce:

Igbo Nation. The process of possessing the remnant of Edom seems to have involved the introduction of Jacobian DNA into the Edo gene pool, and culminated in the splicing out of certain Edomite introns that were expressed as such phenotypes like reddish and hairy skin, materialism, envy, hatred for Israel, dubiousness, hedonism and disregard for walking with Yehve. Such phenotypes were traits of Esau and his descendants as well described in Ezekiel 35 and the Books of Obadiah and Jasher. The introns seem to be harboured today by the Igbo who have consistently done to the Yoruba similar actions that the Biblical Edomites did to Israel.

Perhaps we can say that the ligation of Israelite and Edomite exons plus the splicing out of Igbo introns, which is like grafting Esau into Israel, was necessary to ensure the continuity of Esau’s descendants and can be seen as proof of Yehve’s enduring mercies as He had also said no man would remain in Edom.
The Igbo people whose homeland is Southeast Nigeria around the lower River Niger left the Edo kingdom in a great migration southwards and eastwards during the 18th century after a rebellion that resulted in internal strife. Many Edo peoples migrated southwards after this incident to found new kingdoms including the Urhobo, Agbor, Isoko, amongst others. They can all be identified by their fondness of the red color as seen in their attires, and their region including the Igbo homeland is where oil palm trees – from which the reddish palm oil is extracted – are cultivated the most in Nigeria. However, only the Igbo seem to have the distinctive reddish and hairy skin.
all irrelevent nonsensical information. igbo people are israelites. the etymology of the ibo name is HEBREW HEEBOE EEBOE IBO .

edom on the other hand are the perpetual enemies of the hebrews (AMOS 1 VS 11 ) ( EZEKIEL 35 VS 5 ) ( EZEKIEL 36 VS 5 ) ( JOEL 3 VS 19 )

TWO DIFFERENT NATIONS OF PEOPLE
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2012
Igbo are not Israelites as the Israelites called themselves Eve and not the anglicized Hebrew.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2012
amor4ce: Igbo are not Israelites as the Israelites called themselves Eve and not the anglicized Hebrew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKry96WkvUw&feature=related
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 4:42am On Apr 20, 2012
buzugee: all irrelevent nonsensical information. igbo people are israelites. the etymology of the ibo name is HEBREW HEEBOE EEBOE IBO .

edom on the other hand are the perpetual enemies of the hebrews (AMOS 1 VS 11 ) ( EZEKIEL 35 VS 5 ) ( EZEKIEL 36 VS 5 ) ( JOEL 3 VS 19 )

TWO DIFFERENT NATIONS OF PEOPLE
Haven't the Igbo acted as the perpetual enemies of the Yoruba? Didn't the Igbo come out of the Edo kingdom?

I'll soon post an article on my blog with arguments for the Igbo as the same ol' Edomites. Don't let confirmation bias get the better of you. Once again: the Igbo are not Israelites!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Definition Of God / Where Do People Go When They Die? / Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.