Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man (3032 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Dr Paul Crouch Founder Of Tbn Passed To Glory..... / Nairalanders Incurring God's Wrath By Abusing God's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
black man, the bowl of wrath from which you have been forced to drink every last dreg and every last sip off for the past couple of thousand years is about to be Passed to the white man. i am sure you have all noticed, unless you live in a rock that is, that you are currently in hell. a bowl of the lords wrath was given to you to drink. you have slurped off every sip. now its time to reverse the trend. can you feel the change ?

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 21-22 Rejoice and be glad, Daughter Edom, you who live in the land of Uz.But to you also the cup will be passed; you will be drunk and stripped naked. Your punishment will end, Daughter Zion; he will not prolong your exile. But he will punish your sin, Daughter Edom, and expose your wickedness.

ISAIAH 51 VS 23[b] "I will put it into the hand of your tormentors, Who have said to you, 'Lie down that we may walk over you.' You have even made your back like the ground And like the street for those who walk over it."[/b] (It, being the bowl of wrath)

NUMBERS 24 VS 18-20 Edom will be conquered; Seir, his enemy, will be conquered,but Israel will grow strong. A ruler will come out of Jacob and destroy the survivors of the city.”

EDOM = WHITE FOLK ISRAEL OR ZION = BLACK FOLK
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by logicboy: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
WTF? I am an atheist but even I know that your biblical interpretations are rubbish.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
logicboy: WTF? I am an atheist but even I know that your biblical interpretations are rubbish.
They are on point. i can write you a biblical thesis on how the west was won, and will do this with scriptural verses mostly.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by logicboy: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: They are on point. i can write you a biblical thesis on how the west was won, and will do this with scriptural verses mostly.

Buzugee, I might not agree with you but seriously, what is it that gives you the motivation to relentlessly post these odd articles? It is one thing to post scriptures on daily matters but you go into the extreme explaining contemporary history and race relations with the bible. Are you ok?
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
logicboy:

Buzugee, I might not agree with you but seriously, what is it that gives you the motivation to relentlessly post these odd articles? It is one thing to post scriptures on daily matters but you go into the extreme explaining contemporary history and race relations with the bible. Are you ok?
I am very OK thanks for enquiring. There are 3 kinds of bible readers
1-those who read verses given to them in church

2-those who venture to read the whole bible out of some obligation such as theology school etc etc

3- those who read the whole bible and get the wisdom from the most high to decipher what the book is about. the bible is a book that has to be read and understood comprehensively from the old testament to the apocrypha to the new testament. it is a history book that is best understood if you read all parts of it. those who read one verse here and one verse there, or those who just focus on the new testament etc etc do not understand what the book is about. the book is about cause and effect. one against the other. one to keep the other in balance. one as the sword and the other as the prey. one to keep the other in check. black people vs white people, esau vs jacob, cain vs abel, etc etc SIRACH 33 VS 15 So look upon all the works of the most High; and there are two and two, one against another. IF YOU HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT YET, THE BIBLE IS ABOUT TWO MAJOR PLAYERS. WHITE PPL VS BLACK PPL, or as the bible calls them EDOMITES VS ISRAELITES. this is a game of chess being played by the lord. black vs white. and for confirmation that israelites are black and edomites are white look at these verses

lamentations 4 vs 8[b] Their visage is blacker than a coal[/b]; (talking about the israelites)

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

ok here is the edomites

genesis 25 vs 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau (they are called white but they are actually red )

genesis 38 vs 8 Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom.

SEE THE REASON YOU ARE AN ATHEIST, AND THE REASON YOU ASKED ME WHY I FOCUS ON WHITE VS BLACK IS BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. ANYONE WHO DOESNT SEE THIS PICTURE DOESNT EITHER. THE WHOLE BOOK IS ISRAELITES VS EDOMITES. WHITE MANS HEAVEN IS BLACK MANS HELL AND VICE VERSA
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by logicboy: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
Are you sure that you are not being racist? No offense, just trying to understand. If I am to make you an atheist, I gotta know h0ow you think grin
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: They are on point. i can write you a biblical thesis on how the west was won, and will do this with scriptural verses mostly.

Exactly. Some of his rhetoric is blatantly racist lipsrsealed.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by logicboy: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Not surprising
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
logicboy: Are you sure that you are not being racist? No offense, just trying to understand. If I am to make you an atheist, I gotta know h0ow you think grin
no i am not being racist. wouldnt you like to know why the world is the way it is ? or do you think the black nations of the world were naturally created to be a plunder to the white nations of the world ? you think this is the natural order of things ? your inferiority complex tells you that you are supposed to accept being a plunder ? JEREMIAH 14 VS 2[b] Is Israel a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder ?[/b] (EVEN THE LORD IS ASKING THE QUESTION AS TO WHY YOU CONTINUE TO BE A PLUNDER) when all you have to do is return to me and i will fight all your enemies for you PSALMS 81 VS 13 “Oh that My people would listen to Me, That Israel would walk in My ways! 14 “I would quickly subdue their enemies And turn My hand against their adversaries.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

logicboy:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Not surprising
JACK AND JILL THE ATHEIST angry
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee:
JACK AND JILL THE ATHEIST angry

I'm not an atheist. Neither am I racist. Or sexist for that matter. smiley
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

I'm not an atheist. Neither am I racist. Or sexist for that matter. smiley
SO BASICALLY YOU ARE LIKE A FEATHER THAT IS BLOWN ANY WHERE THE WIND SEES FIT grin
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: SO BASICALLY YOU ARE LIKE A FEATHER THAT IS BLOWN ANY WHERE THE WIND SEES FIT grin

Clearly not anywhere the wind sees fit. I float well away from your kind's assembly tongue Mr. Brown Hebrew Israelite lipsrsealed
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by logicboy: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: no i am not being racist. wouldnt you like to know why the world is the way it is ? or do you think the black nations of the world were naturally created to be a plunder to the white nations of the world ? you think this is the natural order of things ? your inferiority complex tells you that you are supposed to accept being a plunder ? JEREMIAH 14 VS 2[b] Is Israel a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder ?[/b] (EVEN THE LORD IS ASKING THE QUESTION AS TO WHY YOU CONTINUE TO BE A PLUNDER) when all you have to do is return to me and i will fight all your enemies for you PSALMS 81 VS 13 “Oh that My people would listen to Me, That Israel would walk in My ways! 14 “I would quickly subdue their enemies And turn My hand against their adversaries.

I am not someone suffering from inferiority complex. Rather, it is you who is suffering from it. Tell, me why as a black man, you believe that God should have a chosen race (racist God) and why he would choose to come as Jew? Is Asian or West African not good enough for your racist God?
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

Clearly not anywhere the wind sees fit. I float well away from your kind's assembly tongue Mr. Brown Hebrew Israelite lipsrsealed
What are ya ? mohammed ali ? talking bout i float like a butterfly sting like a bee. scripture says in those days (the near future seeing as world war 111 is about to start)he shall make men as scarce as pure gold isaiah 13 vs 12 I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir. you shall come floating towards my kind in those days because we will be the only ones left. all the heathen men would have been destroyed by the thermonuclear missile grin grin
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: What are ya ? mohammed ali ? talking bout i float like a butterfly sting like a bee. scripture says in those days (the near future seeing as world war 111 is about to start)he shall make men as scarce as pure gold isaiah 13 vs 12 I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir. you shall come floating towards my kind in those days because we will be the only ones left. all the heathen men would have been destroyed by the thermonuclear missile grin grin

Based on your analogy I’m a “feather” remember?

I’d rather the thermonuclear missile than being stuck with racists, sexist, obnoxious, deluded self-proclaimed "Israelites" and that’s if you guys don’t die of ignorance first. Zion wannabes.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

Based on your analogy I’m a “feather” remember?

I’d rather the thermonuclear missile than being stuck with racists, sexist, obnoxious, deluded self-proclaimed "Israelites" and that’s if you guys don’t die of ignorance first. Zion wannabes.
grin grin grin all these warm compliments just for me ? you shouldnt have. you are ever so kind grin
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
logicboy:

I am not someone suffering from inferiority complex. Rather, it is you who is suffering from it. Tell, me why as a black man, you believe that God should have a chosen race (racist God) and why he would choose to come as Jew? Is Asian or West African not good enough for your racist God?
Deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession (asian and west african are man created tags put on you. africa is the name of a roman general called leo scipio africanus and asia is the name of his brother called leo scipio asianus. they both conquered the lands and named them after theirself fulfilling the psalms 49 vs 11 prophesy )
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin all these warm compliments just for me ? you shouldnt have. you are ever so kind grin

Don't mention it tongue
Shalom.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

Don't mention it tongue
Shalom.
emofine i shall have you know that when you get in the kingdom there shall be no lip from you. your duties will involve cooking cleaning and having babies. anything after that you run the risk of getting stoned on the streets of damascus. i shall personally make sure you get thrashed ferociously by the lanyard when we get into the kingdom that will be established when the messiah returns. sad
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by logicboy: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: Deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession (asian and west african are man created tags put on you. africa is the name of a roman general called leo scipio africanus and asia is the name of his brother called leo scipio asianus. they both conquered the lands and named them after theirself fulfilling the psalms 49 vs 11 prophesy )

You really think I am stupid? God was being racist and talking about the Isrealites in that verse;

Deuteronomy 7

Driving Out the Nations

1 When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.[a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4 for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 5 This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles[b] and burn their idols in the fire. 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
logicboy:

You really think I am stupid? God was being racist and talking about the Isrealites in that verse;

Deuteronomy 7

Driving Out the Nations

1 When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.[a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4 for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 5 This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles[b] and burn their idols in the fire. 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession
God is a racist. you didnt know that ? 2 ESDRAS 6 VS 56 As for the other nations that have descended from Adam, you have said that they are nothing, and that they are like spittle, and you have compared their abundance to a drop from a bucket. 57And now, O Lord, these nations, which are reputed to be as nothing, domineer over us and devour us.[/b]
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: emofine i shall have you know that when you get in the kingdom there shall be no lip from you. your duties will involve cooking cleaning and having babies. anything after that you run the risk of getting stoned on the streets of damascus. i shall personally make sure you get thrashed ferociously by the lanyard when we get into the kingdom that will be established when the messiah returns. sad

I’ll emigrate or volunteer to be murdered. No great loss in exiting the “Kingdom” of cavemens whether by death or transport. But since I'm on cooking duties I may just spike the food et voila. . . afterall if a way to a man's heart is through the stomach then I sure know how to attack it. Confused gentile.

1 Like

Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

I’ll emigrate or volunteer to be murdered. No great loss in exiting the “Kingdom” of cavemens whether by death or transport. But since I'm on cooking duties I may just spike the food et voila. . . afterall if a way to a man's heart is through the stomach then I sure know how to attack it. Confused gentile.
grin grin grin you got jokes
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by emofine2(f): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin you got jokes

and you got issues lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

and you got issues lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
au contraire mi amigas emofine, i am quite in control of all my faculties. my faculties is in impeccable shape. wink
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
How about your black arses just get serious with life and stop yahooing about and expecting things to come to you? undecided
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff: How about your black arses just get serious with life and stop yahooing about and expecting things to come to you? undecided
we are under the curses. getting serious will not remove the deuteronomy curses off us.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: we are under the curses. getting serious will not remove the deuteronomy curses off us.

As you have said it with your mouth, it is YOU that is cursed unfortunately. May God deliver your children from the folly of your mouth.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff:

As you have said it with your mouth, it is YOU that is cursed unfortunately. May God deliver your children from the folly of your mouth.
you are an uneducated- unlearned -head in the sand- unrealistic mor-on. if it took effort to get us out of this you dont think we would have gotten out of this a long time ago ? nigerians are some of the most hardworking and intelligent people in the world. but then again i dont expect an id-iot like you to be able to connect the dots
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
buzugee: you are an uneducated- unlearned -head in the sand- unrealistic mor-on. if it took effort to get us out of this you dont think we would have gotten out of this a long time ago ? nigerians are some of the most hardworking and intelligent people in the world. but then again i dont expect an id-iot like you to be able to connect the dots

You have only shown the real problem of Nigerians: Choosing to blame other races, other countries, the wind, everything but themselves etc for all their failures in life instead of coming together and doing what they have to do.
When it is time to talk and debate about political theories, every Nigerian is a champ. They will have their little beer parlor arguments as if somebody will give them money at the end of the spectacle. Only to leave there and sow the same seeds again in their everyday life that put the country where it is today, and I mean corruption, lack of maintenance of anything, etc.

You'll notice than anyone who gets sick of the typical nigerian attitude of blaming everything but themselves push themselves and achieve great things in life, taking whatever criticism they receive and work with it to make themselves better. But a typical Nigerian will never take criticism for what it is, but as an insult. Turning around to blame the giver of the critique. Now having nothing to blame lately, I suppose given your typical nigerian mindset, it is only right to blame your problems on some sort of curse to aid your fatalistic approach at life.

Look at Australia. They started off as a Prison island. Everyone in Australia was essentially a criminal. Yet look at what it is today.
Do you think it was by them blaming the UK (for throwing a diverse combination of criminals there), the earth, and the ether that they got to where they are today?

Nigeria is blessed with natural resources some countries only wished they had a fraction of. Is protected from Natural disasters like tsunamis and hurricanes, and should be way ahead.
But it is your exact mentality, shared a thousand times over by the rest of your sort, that has kept that place in it's current state. And you call ME uneducated.

To be continued smiley
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff:

You have only shown the real problem of Nigerians: Choosing to blame other races, other countries, the wind, everything but themselves etc for all their failures in life instead of coming together and doing what they have to do.
When it is time to talk and debate about political theories, every Nigerian is a champ. They will have their little beer parlor arguments as if somebody will give them money at the end of the spectacle. Only to leave there and sow the same seeds again in their everyday life that put the country where it is today, and I mean corruption, lack of maintenance of anything, etc.

You'll notice than anyone who gets sick of the typical nigerian attitude of blaming everything but themselves push themselves and achieve great things in life, taking whatever criticism they receive and work with it to make themselves better. But a typical Nigerian will never take criticism for what it is, but as an insult. Turning around to blame the giver of the critique. Now having nothing to blame lately, I suppose given your typical nigerian mindset, it is only right to blame your problems on some sort of curse to aid your fatalistic approach at life.

Look at Australia. They started off as a Prison island. Everyone in Australia was essentially a criminal. Yet look at what it is today.
Do you think it was by them blaming the UK (for throwing a diverse combination of criminals there), the earth, and the ether that they got to where they are today?

Nigeria is blessed with natural resources some countries only wished they had a fraction of. Is protected from Natural disasters like tsunamis and hurricanes, and should be way ahead.
But it is your exact mentality, shared a thousand times over by the rest of your sort, that has kept that place in it's current state. And you call ME uneducated.

To be continued smiley
you dont get it. you will never get it. you are operating from a carnal mind. lets leave it at that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? / Why Do They Regard Catholics As Idol Worshippers / Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.