Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man (3041 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Dr Paul Crouch Founder Of Tbn Passed To Glory..... / Nairalanders Incurring God's Wrath By Abusing God's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Ptolomeus(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
buzugee: you know there was an egyptian king with your name ? ptolemee. i believe he was ganked by murderous antiochus epiphanes.
Hello dear friend buzugee.
It's just a nick.
Ptolomeo was a philosopher, but I also I have no affinity with that.
I have no relationship with Ptolomeo (Tolomeo).
I'm South American (Uruguay) and I extend my cordial greetings!

1 Like

Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Hello dear friend buzugee.
It's just a nick.
Ptolomeo was a philosopher, but I also I have no affinity with that.
I have no relationship with Ptolomeo (Tolomeo).
I'm South American (Uruguay) and I extend my cordial greetings!
Really you are from Uruguay ? thats amazing. have always wanted to go to south america. hopefully i will make it out there soon. accept my greetings too Compadre.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 3:13am On Apr 21, 2012
buzugee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKry96WkvUw&feature=related
The video has been removed from YouTube but I had already watched it. Weren't the Igbo? Israelites of Nigeria people in the video (from 16.05s to 18.09s) who were dressed like jews speaking satan's tongue?
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 5:28am On Apr 21, 2012
amor4ce: The video has been removed from YouTube but I had already watched it. Weren't the Igbo? Israelites of Nigeria people in the video (from 16.05s to 18.09s) who were dressed like jews speaking satan's tongue?
bruh, whatever you are selling, i aint buying. igbos are jews. its just as simple as that. igbos are not edomites. edomites live in the caucasus mountains of georgia russia hence the modern name caucasians. igbos are not caucasians
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2012
buzugee: bruh, whatever you are selling, i aint buying. igbos are jews. its just as simple as that. igbos are not edomites. edomites live in the caucasus mountains of georgia russia hence the modern name caucasians. igbos are not caucasians
Are the people of Edo/Idu also Hebrews?
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/281599/official-igbo-q-thread/1#4038159
Andre Uweh: IGBO means ndi na EGBO mkpa. Those who solve problems or those who solve their peoples problems. Egbo later changed to Igbo. Igbo people are actually problem solvers.
A certain Ogiso Ere, which perhaps you refer to as Eri, was a highly regarded Edo king.

The Edomites are not the oyinbo people as the latter were around when Abraham hadn't yet any children - one of Abraham's allies was Mamre the Amotite (Genesis 14:13). The Amorites and not the Edomites have oyinbo features.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2012
amor4ce: Are the people of Edo/Idu also Hebrews?
yes they are
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 6:19am On Apr 21, 2012
amor4ce: https://www.nairaland.com/281599/official-igbo-q-thread/1#4038159A certain Ogiso Ere, which perhaps you refer to as Eri, was a highly regarded Edo king.

The Edomites are not the oyinbo people as the latter were around when Abraham hadn't yet any children - one of Abraham's allies was Mamre the Amotite (Genesis 14:13). The Amorites and not the Edomites have oyinbo features.
now i know you are confused. oyinbo people were not around when abraham was around. the whole planet was black. white people only came about after the destruction of the earth with the flood and the splitting of the earth into continents genesis 10 vs 25 which ironically coincides with the formation of the different races from the three sons of noah which makes me view the replenishing of the earth from the 3 sons of noah as an allegorical representation. i may be wrong.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by amor4ce(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2012
buzugee: yes they are
That Edo is brother to Jacob/Israel does not mean that Yehve (God Most High) chose Esau; but just as Esau and the Biblical people of Idumea and the synagogue of satan laid false claims to the land of Israel, so are some Igbo doing today.

(1) Do you have any clear evidence of the absence from planet earth of oyinbo people prior to the deluge?

(2)Weren't there gentile nations before the birth of Abraham? (hint: take a look at the list of Japheth's descendants in Genesis 10:2-5)

(3)Ancient historical records which are highly regarded till today indicate that the Amorites who Yehve referred to in Genesis 15:16, one of whom was an ally of Abraham (see Genesis 14:13), clearly had/have oyinbo features of aquiline noses, blond hair, fair skin, blue eyes and the likes. Do you now propose to upturn the records put down by the eyewitnesses of those times?

(4)During the time of the Maccabees the Edomites were part of the enemies of the southern kingdom of Judah (called Judea in the New Testament) that attacked her; others included the Greeks. Given that the Greeks obviously have oyinbo features, are you claiming that the Greeks descended from Edom?

buzugee: now i know you are confused. oyinbo people were not around when abraham was around. the whole planet was black. white people only came about after the destruction of the earth with the flood and the splitting of the earth into continents genesis 10 vs 25 which ironically coincides with the formation of the different races from the three sons of noah which makes me view the replenishing of the earth from the 3 sons of noah as an allegorical representation. i may be wrong.
Must you direct insults at my person because I do not share your views?

buzugee: all irrelevent nonsensical information. igbo people are israelites. the etymology of the ibo name is HEBREW HEEBOE EEBOE IBO .

edom on the other hand are the perpetual enemies of the hebrews (AMOS 1 VS 11 ) ( EZEKIEL 35 VS 5 ) ( EZEKIEL 36 VS 5 ) ( JOEL 3 VS 19 )

TWO DIFFERENT NATIONS OF PEOPLE
I referred to the name of God Most High, and certain Biblical Books in the concerned post, yet you chose to label everything as irrelevent nonsensical information. I want to believe that you recall when I reminded you of our need to be careful with our use of words.
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by snthesis(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2012
loony thread grin grin grin
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by Ptolomeus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
buzugee: Really you are from Uruguay ? thats amazing. have always wanted to go to south america. hopefully i will make it out there soon. accept my greetings too Compadre.
Yes, exactly. Not only do I live in Uruguay, but I was born here.
In fact, I do not speak English, so you may have noticed that my expressions are not entirely correct (I use a translator)
If you travel to Uruguay, you may count on the hospitality of my family.
An affectionate greeting.

1 Like

Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Yes, exactly. Not only do I live in Uruguay, but I was born here.
In fact, I do not speak English, so you may have noticed that my expressions are not entirely correct (I use a translator)
If you travel to Uruguay, you may count on the hospitality of my family.
An affectionate greeting.
I may just take you up on that offer my Brother Ptolomeus. I just may. I am quite partial to the culture and dietary inclinations of the whole region of South America. I do appreciate the offer wink
Re: Black Man The Bowl Of Wrath From Which You Drank Will Be Passed To The White Man by buzugee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
snthesis: loony thread grin grin grin
whats loony about it angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do People Go When They Die? / Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? / Two Questions For NL Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.