Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. (11841 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2007
Afam where you dey, what wrong with you. I come back from work after several hours. And I want you to alway be on the internet,  Look man, I work long hours,  in this oyiboman countries,  to make dollar no easy,  So I need to have funny,  And in the past few month , you have been my that like game i have to play with over the internet. SO I DEMAND like a Nigeria, Na joke O that you alway be on the internet 24 hours for me. Ok I would pay for your internet service O K. Let me how much?. bear with me when i write, i really do not have time to edit. less than 2 hours really to enjoy myself apart from work and sleep,  24 x7.    so you are my funny till this end of winter. So make my 1 hours on the internet funny,  and Typical naija Man I demand you are here,  No be so them say Nigeria big men dey treat una,  I was watching one of funmi Iyanda clips,  Naija men dey enjoy, even some of you naija men even they beat your wife and marry many women,   sho what am I  doing here,  Nigeria here i come where I can have 36 women from each state,   so women na piece of material you can buy on the street. With my dollar i wonder how many I can buy too. Nigeria need to change. We need to get out of this stone age. One person describe Nigeriaone as area boy on her website,  i dey laugh.

You want to know why we abroad afam expose all the scam in Nigeria and we would continue doing so. Our reason is what your leader force most Nigerian abroad out here. And we want to make them suffer the same way, they are making Nigerian suffer. We would expose them , even if it is coming from aso rock. We would expose bank transfer, bribe. we have information and can force the banks to give it to us over here legally. gone are those day when your leaders can transfer money over here,  If they do, they need to deal with us first. If noone would publish it http://NigeriaONE.com would. I no dey fear, na only God I dey fear.  No more money transfer abroad again. If not what happen to alams would happen to them all.

leadership must change in Nigeria,  look if i want to see any minister or mayor here,  I can and i have,  me i dey fight for my right ,  and made me meet alot of politician out here,  but they are  so humble, but those people in Nigeria are so proud. They call themself big man,  what the hell,  Pride come before a fall,  Look nobody I no fit enter in office for here,  whiteland , can you imagine if Nigeria be like that,  I can get anything and meet anyone if it is my right. i have been on live radios over here. We need humble people,  Afam, you know in Naija I be Big man, I no suppose to dey talk to you small man,  Nonsense pride come before a fall,  Leader in Nigeria are full of BS. I I show you my email, how many this  oyibo minister email i get you go shock. Nigeria leaders are proud. This is why i do not go to nigerian churches over here, because of the same pride. you still find Nigerian pastors carrying that same pride over here. When I was with a church in Redeem church in Nigeria, i use to go to poor members homes and go buy them things.  And if you see the way they treat me, just like if God came to visit them. Me ordinary me Una,  So imagine what it would mean to Nigerian if their leaders are humble.

How can you lead a people when you do not interact with them. Big men, nonsense. I miss Awo. How many Nigeria blogs you find minister on it interacting with the people,  come Oyibo blogs and you go see them from Youtube to any blogs,  trying to know those they lead.

This na sign sa we miss naija,  that naija no good , but your mama land still den inside all of us,  and the internet in most case is the only way we can ge in touch with naija. So Afam like Naija man na,  I demand you are alway on the internet 24 hours, chineke bi ko na, omara what I am saying. Afam , Afam bu  dele, kege your real afam, or it Afam for real or just  internal one. Afam no vex, I want to be on the same level with you, and not be proud that why i dey alway speak pingin.

Look afam I am considering running for elected office , I have looked at the kind of leaders you have,  And I hardly can any or very few that can leader our people. I am not trying to be president or anything,  in the federal,  I just want to speak for the average common man. Look like Awo , I have passion for Nigerian, but most especially the Yorubas,  I believe injustice have been done to the yoruba people,  And you can not find anyone now adays fighting for our right,   they all fight for contract. They the politician are more interested in how they can get federal position ,  so they ignor our people right for their own political ambition,  Call me tribalist if you want, that one of the reason I respected Ojukwu more than zik. When the igbos were been cheated, Ojukwu stood for his people,  but zik play to the gallery because of his own personal ambition of running Nigeria. I do not want to run Nigeria. Hell know. But i want every average person that lives in Yorubaland either yoruba or non yorubas to have basic thing of life. Sorry but sometime you have to be focus,  I can't do it for the whole of Nigeria because of the politics involve,  It is more easy for me to do it the yorubas, since nobody go call me tribalist, than Nigeria as a whole.  I do not want to play to the gallery like zik and let my people be cheated. I want to fight for their right.

Look at the Nigeria senate today, you do not see any Yoruba senator fighting for their people right or the common man. Why? because they feel it may affect their political ambition tomorrow. BS. Why have you not seen any Yoruba senator or house of Assembly member going on the floor of the house with this satellite picture fighting for the Yorubas,,because of their person ambition.  Only an " Omo Ale" would see his people been cheated and would not fight for it. That why I am considering running for office. so that our people voice can be heard. I want to carry the burden of the 40 million Yorubas.  They the Yorubas senator sit in abuja collecting Ghana must go bag. Only "Omo ale" collect Ghana must go. I would buy my bullet prove cloth before I come back someday,  because but the time I am finished,  I believe I would need one. It is either they kill me or Our people voices and wish be heard.

All the yoruba leader who have been silent is because they are our problem.  Silent is acceptance , you are either a coward or a traitor. I am  not one of this. I am not an Omo ale.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2007
afam
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2007
afam you go christmas in the east, wetin happen.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2007
Afam ebe ke nu.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2007
Bi ko can somebody po ya afam, Afam have gone missing. Can you see the work of ekpe su. Chineke. can someone po ya afam for me, and tell him wa nemu woke is till here, waiting for him, Afam chenu , anama bea.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2007
compare the detail list of Nigeria villages, towns , harlet and cities and ask if justice is been done to the Yorubas,

http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/board,22.0.html

The whole of Igbo land from satellite picture, while the second is Oyo state, and the third picture is Ibadan with all of the main northern cities apart from kano inside

oyo state

ibadan

[url]Http://NigeriaONE.com[/url]

compare Schools in Lagos to schools in abuja

www.nairaland.com/attachments/57360_lagosschool1_jpg40ca92fcb8d010d5e60baf053c19ecd6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/57361_lagosschool2_jpg1c41edb9e149317c4089abf7b0e44484
www.nairaland.com/attachments/57362_lagosschool3_jpg0f42ca630433b6f768d225dad3e121a2

See Abuja school and compare,

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2007
Can someone just ban this guy before his level of kolomentalness gets too high?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2007
Afam I reject that in the name of Jesus. You claim you are igbo, then you should know,

Afam you do not fear God, so you cant fight for Godly principle,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2007
Here is an advice for Governor fashola i have live abroad for more than 10 years now, I lost count how many years, I stop counting a while back.  Look in the budget, if you are going to borrow 150 billion from bond,  Who is going to pay this back. The people of Lagos,  But you continue to allow Abuja collect vat,  Which is more than 150 billion naira a year,   The federal govt have no right to collect VAT. When you fashola and YAr Adua came to USA, did you not buy anything in the USA. If I am telling a lie go back and look at the reciept they gave you at the store. It would read state tax,  Which is what we call VAT in Nigeria,  This money like everywhere is collected by state and not federal , Look Mr Fashola if you  claim to be a lawyer, if you fight this issue of VAT it is better than put the burden of 150 billion on the people of Lagos,    At least you know their are more than 50 yoruba SAN and lawyer who would support Lagos at the court.

On  Yar Adua and his vision 2020. We need vision for now, set a target for howmany school you would build in the next 3 years and houses, and road,

Look support the Senate to include 200 billion into the budget for power,because if we can not build power station now, when the petrol prices are $100 when are we going to build them,  Oil price would not remain the same, 

Loook the state of New York generate,  32,000 MW with  generation resources of over 39,000 MW, and approximately 7.4 million retail customers.   How come Nigeria  with 150 million have just 3000MW.

Look Yar Adua here is my advice, I work in Nigeria & abroad too.  double the production of all thermal power   station,  since we have gas in them already,  Just award new extension project,  to about 1000MW for all this upcoming power plant. ( do not award to the same company but let them integrate the two system)It would cost about $5 billlion
to add another 4,500 MW. to what project obasanjo have already award. Look you would still be using the same gas pipe for obasanjo projects,  If you run your project side by side with the one Obasanjo started by the time you leave office 2011 Nigeria would  10,000 MW of power, 

Thermal station are better than hydro station in power generation. People are not building Hydro station again,  concentrate on thermal station, since we are wasting the gas in the Niger delta. You also solve pollution at the same time,  And Niger delta would not complain,  If you increase all those obasanjo project from 300 MW to 1000 MW. you would solve large portion of the problem. On transmission Iwould find time to share how transmission in nigeria and here is different,   We have to change the way we manage transmission in Ngeria. and distribution too. If you give me distribution licence i would come back home.

http://.com
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2007
Another Idea for President Yar Adua is to use Nigeria with dual citizenship to borrow money abroad to doing project if profit is involve. Some have good credit rating with guarantee from Federal govt, some banks can borrow out money to them, That way you bring investment into Nigeria.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2007
Next i would talk about what is the main problem with NEPA.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
With the using Nigerian with dual citizenship, All the president need to do is award contract based on BAO for a period of years. That Nigerian with dual citizenship goes to look for the fund, if he consider it profit worth. And when he get financial backing. Govt would Gurantee may 30% of the cost, And the financial bank would most like get them the loan to do the project in Nigeria.

Nigeria govt can run a profile or criminal report with the FBI and Scotland yard or which country to show that the Nigerian is not a criminal,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2007
Na government job you dey look for abi na wetin?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2007
govt job ke, God forbit bad thing, I no run for contract sha, govt job, how much salary they want pay me, my mouth don big pass nigeria salary O, sho, how much you think say common cleaner dey collect for here, how many people dey collect N200,000 for naija , which cleaner dey collect for here , that is about the same money cleaner they collect for here, You disgrace me o, Govt job ke, it look like since me and you don dey talk over the internet, you thinks say me and you be class mate,

govt job ke, God forbit bad thing,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2007
i never finish my story,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2007
Sorry O, I have not finish my story, I would continue, let review before i continue my story,

Let me tell you why I want to resolve the census figure issue once and for all, You see, it started with a northerner, whose name was call Mallam Abubakar Musa Argungu. He was NIPOST Postmaster General of the federation , before him it took nearly 2 weeks for letters or mail to get from one part of nigeria to another, Mallam Abubakar Musa Argungu released a detail lists of Nigeria villages, towns , harlet and do you want to know what happened to him, weeks or month after, they claim he dies in a plane crash, since then, I have been looking for clue to see or link his death with the detail list of Nigeria villages, towns, cities and harlet, He die in a mysterious plane crash

From information I gather from people who knows him, He was a NOsense kind of person, like Nuru Ribadu, People around him said he was detribal, I wondered if his dead did not have anything to do with his released of the detail lists of Nigeria villages, towns, harlet, Since he die in a mysterious plane crash , You know Nigeria now, Anything can happen. Since then I have been trying to prove that Mallam Abubakar Musa Argungu was not telling a lie.
Mallam Abubakar Musa Argungu deputy Mr. Victor Madojutola to leave this earth within 24 hrs, It look funny. I have not finished my story, So people are already scared, that I may mention their name, Ok now, coming up,

Here is a detail list of Nigeria villages, towns , harlet and cities

http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/board,22.0.html

The whole of Igbo land from satellite picture, while the second is Oyo state, and the third picture is Ibadan with all of the main northern cities apart from kano inside

oyo state

ibadan

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2008
I would still come back to this topic, i am just busy.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Nigeria16: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
i would share with satellite picture that shows. The yorubas are been cheated when it comes to state. how accurate are this picture. very accurate. it also show yorubas are over 30% of nigeria population. like I said in another topic. the fedeal govt of nigeria have not completed any project in yorubaland in the last 18 years,

This is a 3 dimension satellite picture of Lokoja. I can rotate it any direction i want,

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by QuotaSyste(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
You quota system graduate, why don't you ask your federal government census commission to scrap the last mediocre census, organize another census and include TRIBE and RELIGION on their census papers during counting so as to put this argument to rest. Everyone knows that Igbos are the largest ethnic group in Nigeria, but you used your dubious census to deceive quota system students like you to believe otherwise. If youbas and hausas want Igbos to go back to their areas, just try and build sea port at Onitsha and International airport anywhere in Igbo territory and let's see if Lagos and Abuja will survive.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by bashali: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2008
walahi zaria state and my fuatua state must be created.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by sunnykiss(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2010
;DThat true idomas and igala gat to be in one state, of their own, despite idomas has extension of igede close to east and igala has extension close to edo and ebu delta, we need unity
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by udezue(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2010
Why not go back to regions? The Igala and Idoma are welcome to join the East. Who knows about Igede dance?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Akosbaba(m): 1:43am On May 09, 2010
If not 4 the small size of lagos,is there any state as overcrowded as lagos,the creation of new states shouldn't be based on ethnicity alone but people's welfare too.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by code1: 4:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Premier Fortune Properties Ltd,

LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:

A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.
A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO
OFFICE ADRESS EGBEDA
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by code1: 4:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Premier Fortune Properties Ltd,

LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:

A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.
A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO
OFFICE ADRESS EGBEDA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hate Speech: 5 Important Things You Should Be Aware Of / America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) / Occupy Social Media, Presidency Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.