Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. (11843 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
then join me in begging mr president
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ nigeria1, you have stated severally that you are an engineer working on some rocket science project. Please can you show a bit of intelligence.

Do you listen to yourself or read your post at all. You never make sense.

Nigeria doesnt need additional states, we need our resources to be managed effective. Give up, its not going to happen, we are moving beyond etnic and tribal sentiments and no ranting or ploy by people like you can take us back.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2007
Buluti then explain to me, how what sense does it make that the following 7 state Abia, Gombe, Yobe,Taraba, Ebonyi, Nassarawa and Balyesa have the same total population as 2 Yorubas state, using the falsfied Makawa figure that i have refused to accept for now ,

Dont you consider that at cheating,

statistice from Nigeria ministry of finance http://www.fmf.gov.ng

The following 7 state Abia, Gombe, Yobe,Taraba, Ebonyi, Nassarawa and Balyesa have the same total population as 2 Yorubas state,

They recieve 19.861,310,000 (19.8 billion) while the 2 Yoruba state with the same population got 7,163,768,000, in the month of september, In the last 7 years they have so far collected over 1,668,350,040,000 ( 1.6 Trillion Naira) while the 2 yoruba state 601,756,512,000 (601 billion naira). Which is a different of over 1,000,000,000,000 ( 1 trillion naira)

I want to state that MEND is not the author of violent, And the Ijaw people are less than 2 % of Nigeria, And you can see what they are capable of doing to the Nigeria state, Please wonder what over 25% of Nigeria population can do in term of bombing and kidnap. and to the govt of nigeria.

Wisdom they say guide the wise, but the foolish would never change his mind.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
@nigeria1,

This your style of reproducing previous responses and posting them when responding to issues no matter how unrelated is bad but I guess you don't see it so.

If you are given 1 hr to even present and defend your thoroughly biased suggestion you will end up contradicting yourself to the extent that a jail term for wasting people's time won't be out of place.

May God never allow people like you to even hear about anything Nigeria wants to do let alone contribute.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2007
Amen!
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Kanto: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2007
I didnt really want to comment on this issue because Nigeria 1 is a well known clown in Nigerian forums running around with voodoo sattellite and census figures. But on 2nd thought i decided to highlight some points that should be well known.

Historically Nigeria has never had any reliable census because of ethnic struggle for domination, and the Makama census was not an exception. Besides MASSOB literarily mobilized against the census in the Southeast, and ethnicity was also not part of it. Against this facts and the historical antecedents of census manipulation and 419 in Nigeria it is impossible for any one to conclude the size of any ethnic group as Nigeria 1 the clown is trying to do.

But even using the MAKAMA census let us analyse a few facts.

The 5 states of the Southwest outside Lagos with a predominant Yoruba population had a population of 18+ million.

The 5 states of the Southeast had a population of 16+ million.

Now when we are talking of the population of  Lagos we have to be very careful because Lagos was Nigeria's capital for many decades and the concentration of federal presence sucked in a huge population of people from all over Nigeria. In  that regards the population of Lagos cannot be said to reflect the population of the Yoruba.

At least 50-60% of Lagosians are other Nigerians, out of this figure about 30-35% are Igbo. There is no Nigerian including the leadership who does not know that there is a massive  Igbo population in Lagos. It is in recognition of the Igbo population that Lagos state presently has 2 Igbo  commissioners.

Capital cities all the world i.e London, Paris, Rome, Cairo, Accra etc draw in huge populations from all over their respective countries. Nigeria is not an exception. If Nigeria's capital had been Enugu or Awka it would likewise have sucked in a massive population just as Lagos did, and Abuja is presently doing.

Therefore if the population of Lagos is 9+million according to Makama, at least 4-5+ million is non Yoruba, and out of this figure the Igbo should be about 3+million.

Another strong factor to be considered is that within Nigeria it is common knowledge that the Igbo is very migratory. There is no village you will not find an Igboman. But the Yoruba as we all know hardly ever migrates within Nigeria.

There are very large Igbo populations in cities like Kano, Port-Harcourt, Abuja. Recently El -Rufai revealed that Igbos own 70% of Abuja etc.

If the population of Igbos in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Kano, Abuja etc is added to the Makama figure for the Southeast it will be seen that the Igbo population is quite significant, unfortunately they refused to include ethnicity in the last census so that the population of people especially Igbos living outside their region will not be known.

Of course there are also indigenous Igbos in Anioma delta state, and Rivers state just as you have Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi states.

As for resources, someone should tell Nigeria 1 that 80% of Nigeria's resources comes from crude oil and most of that oil is from the South south and Southeast.

The remaining 20% comes from VAT and excise duties. So technically the Southwest contributes almost nothing to the national purse.

The states Nigeria 1 wants  created will be funded by oil money From the East, meanwhile the Southeast is marginalized with virtually no federal presence. Uptill today no international airport in Enugu, no 2nd bridge across the very busy Niger-River etc this is also part of the reason why there are not too many migrants in Igboland because Nigerians go where there is federal presence.

People like Nigeria 1 should be careful because it is such lies and injustice that is making some people to agitate for Biafra.

Nigeria 1 can create a million states if he likes, but let  him fund the states from Southwest generated funds and not from oil resources from the East.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by ono(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2007
Who's this Nigeria 1 chap? I'm having a great time reading through your entries. LMAO!
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2007
Lol. The stuff is like searching for a grain of sand in a heap of dust.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2007
Kanto , I do not want to tell you to keep quiet, but I really can see you really lack knowledge,  but who do not,

So you are saying Makawa is smarter than NASA,  Your so call Voodoo satellite picture is got from NASA,  Do you know what NASA means wan nami woke,  or  National Aeronautics and Space Administration.  It is a USA govt agency reponsible for space travel and other space knowledge,

Without NASA the USA is just a third world country. The USA is finish if you call his only pride NASA satellite picture VOODOO,  the USA pride is finished. If those picture are not true. The USA is finish,  Only would be know as a nation of liers, 

Are you Kanto saying the USA is telling a lie,  that the America govt is a lier,

That they made up this picture that is seen all over the world, 

What are you saying , that the Russia space agency wasted so much money going to space to bring back ,  VOOODOO picture from Oriiijisha shine in Abia state , 

I know all the Habalist in your villages have decieve you,  And know you believe in Voodoo,  You are bringing disgrace to the flag of USA,  You disgrace your teachers for school,  quickly delete what you wrote,  People may think say you be Illiterate,  Only Illiterate   would think like that. 

So MOSOB mobilized in jail , so were did Mamawa got his figure from?  I think also from the Voodoo man in your villages,   Wake up brother, the world have gone technological, they have stop using gramaphone,  the world no more use candle and kerosine for light. Wake up Nigeria. NASA got you red hand,  We lie, let tell the truth. that why they think all of us be thief,  because of people like you,  Who switch the tell and make lies look good.  Even with picture you see with Nake eyes, you still dey claim,  that your villages get 50 million people,  Una  bi ko,  Afam bu Nigeria1 and not Nigeria divide.

So NASA engineer where drinking Ogogoro or Burukutu when this pictures were taken,  Tell me something I did not know,  You know what we should consult the gods in Ojinatoo, so know what our population is abi,   Which village Una are you from. It is personal question, 

I am joking with you. Just laugh now,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2007
Nigeria1. . . Kanto used 'Voodoo Satellite' as a figure of speech. Think about that. Another point is this: Your ''Voodoo Satellite" does not tell us anything about how many floors a building contains since all we see are straight on aerial shots or are we now to assume that every 'building' is a bungalow? It is common knowledge that some buildings are well obscured by trees in Nigeria and your ''Voodoo Satellite" is incapable of revealing such buildings.

Voodoo Satellite = Figure of speech, not 'okija' Satellite, you hear? I just want to point that out. grin

NASA is not perfect
USA Government is definitely not perfect. . . actually, I avoid any government organization like cancer due to gross incompetence and negligence, case in point; USPS!!!!!
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2007
@kanto,

Do you really believe that Nigeria1 will understand your post?

You are dealing with someone that has been completely brainwashed.

He believes that without NASA that US is just a 3rd world country.

He believes that the US cannot lie. I am sure he has not heard about the illegal invasion of Iraq based on lies and fake satellite pictures Powell used to help make a case for war.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
Voodoo picture was no figure of speech, 

So you believe Iraq is that stupid, to leave weapon behind. This is war,  not MOSOP or MEND ,  Have you ever heard of "propagada,  " go to http://www.NigeriaONE.com and watch how the biafra used propaganda against the Nigeria govt,  It is call WAR my friend,  You make your enermy look stupid,  Iraq was smart. They had the weapon. and move it,  Check those picture, they were mobile vehicle,  Sadaam was not that stupid,  the man run Iraq for 30 years,   He move the weapon,  the weapon may not be that as dangerous as the USA assume,  but he had weapon.

So what would USA gain to lie ,  And you forget some of us and been  and lived in the North,  Look Mayo belwa( Adamawa state) was said in 1990 to be about 180,000 or so,  some stupid figure ,  It had less than 30,000 people at that time,  I lived there,   while numan was said to be less populated than Mayo belwa,  Look Anybody who ever been to Adamawa state would tell you that is a lie,  That Numan is more populated than Mayo belwa.

And I would assume the Russian also meet the USA in around table to discuss about the satellite picture of Nigeria ,  ANd they now call China to also alter their satellite picture and the china people also call paris please can you help me alter the satellite picture of Nigeria please,  Why would the whole world want to do that to Nigeria,   Mr Voodoo man
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2007
Guy, go see a doctor.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2007
That is a sign of your failure, I would assume you give us, 1 for NASA , 0 for Nigeria,

NASA 1 vs Nigeria 0
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2007
Afam, I notice one thing about you, you love to win all discussion, but for this one you can never win, because it difficult to defend a lie,
Even President Yar Adua in New York agree that it was lie at the Thisday summit of Nigeria meet the world and offer an apology for the mistake . And he said he hope to correct all mistake made by our leaders and citizen in the past, I was there and if he can remember , I was standing directly infront of president Yar Adua, ( about 3 meter from him) It take a bold and humble man to admit this, that was why Everybody at the summit stood up and gave him a standing ovation. Go get the video,

see how close i could take his picture,

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2007
nigeria1:

Afam, I notice one thing about you, you love to win all discussion, but for this one you can never win, because it difficult to defend a lie,

If winning is all about facing facts and having respect for the truth so be it. I really care less what you notice about me or people for that matter.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2007
It is not a bad thing to try to win all the time, keep it up.
But like i said, It is difficult to defend a lie.

where are you from?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2007
nigeria1:

It is not a bad thing to try to win all the time, keep it up.
But like i said, It is difficult to defend a lie.

where are you from?

Certainly not from your place. I am an Igbo man, a proud one for that matter.

Stick to the issues.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
nigeria1 everyone has called you a clown that cannot comprehend anything.

Please dont ever advertise that your EXTREMELY CRAPPY website, no one is interested. You cant comprehend even the most basic post as your replies are so disjointed, one can only sympathize with the teachers and those that funded your education, its been a total waste of scarce resources.

I beg you spare the whole world the agony of your comedy.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
Buluti , I would assume that your life is negative,  I know you are the same person coming under different name,  So that is why I do not care what you say,  But i think you need Jesus in your life,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2007
Na how Jesus come enter 'Okija' Satellite matter? shocked grin Jesus don suffer o!
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
nigeria1:

Buluti , I would assume that your life is negative,  I know you are the same person coming under different name,  So that is why I do not care what you say,  But i think you need Jesus in your life,

nigeria1 please leave christainity and religion out of this, you are a clown thats the issue at hand, and you keep maintaining your reputation.

Well only you can define your negative, if its not been stupid, been intelligent, comprehend easily, put down my thoughts in simple and clear terms for all to understand then maybe am negative, but in my own world its called intelligence which i doubt whether you have in extreme small measures.

And for the records i have Jesus in my life, but that has nothing to do in a secular debate, am guided by my beliefs and principles but cannot force the world to believe what i believe. I recognise i live in a secular world.

Funny how you are always shouting you are born again but am yet to read one single contribution from you in the religion section, what do you even believe in, i am born of an excellent spirit, whatsoever i lay my hands to do prospers, the lines are falling to me in pleasant places, like Daniel was blessed i have intelligence & understanding far above my mates.

You are here exhibiting ethnic and tribal tendencies, you exhibit corrupt and very inconsistent personalities, the other day you were organising a dinner for YarAduas wife even speculating that if not for the guards you will have chatted her up. You seek govt patronage at all cost.

I ask you what manner of man are you??

Its nothing personal please and not intended to be an attack on your personality but lets be clear, you represent yourself and dont use religion or Deeper life, RCCG or whateva church to try and gain credibility.

I apologise if its offensive, but u just need to stop punishing people with your ideas and contributions, its not by force.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by ono(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
LMAO!! Bhuhahaha!!
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2007
Buluti, you make me laugh , what I said about madam president, You see, It was a joke, but you took it serious.

On the Born again thing. If you claim you have jesus or God in your life, Then that God should tell you that truth matter.
You see does not all right preach you must not cheat your brother,
This is cheating your brother and that is what I am against. And God is against it. And God is also against everybody who is opposition that that the true of Nigeria census figure, which we have all seen in satellite picture should not be uphold.

No nation move forward without truth. Lies would never become truth someday, darkness and light are no friend, On the issue of not using the christain forum. I do not force people to share my religion believe, You see most people who claim to be born again are not,

Most churches now adays are set up to make money. And out of the fear of God, I do not want to be involve, Because of this pastor do not represent God. No man who fears God rob Gods people. You friend Nigeria Pastor who own private plane, This men are not men of God. No man of God would buy a private jet in Nigeria were the people are poor and the work of God need money. and half of their congregation live in 1 bedroom with more than 4 children. They are 419. So i do not want to be label a 419 , A good name is better than Gold, that why I do talk about it. I am not a thief.

The census is about evil men and Godly men. Evil men want to use lies to rule, And buluti if you claim you are a child of God, And you saw the pictures and you still refused to accept the truth, I wonder what type of christian you are, The word of God says woe to him that call truth lies . You have sold your heart to the devil, I am sorry to say, Up your heart and come back to God, because God loves you Buluti,

And I know it is hard for you to accept this, because of the politics in Nigeria, But life is more than politics, It is about been your own brother keepers, That why I have always Nigeria derivation formular should not be 50% , because of the north, How to they take care of need, Be your northern brother keeper, the south should not be greed too, It is God that free gave the oil and not by the works of the people of south. So freely share, No man own the oil, God is the owner, And I believe God want it to be shared in fairness and justice to all Nigerian, No matter the tribe.

And injustice is been done to the Yoruba and it should be corrected, I stand for correcting injustice in the south south, I am also standing up to correct injustice to the yorubas,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2007
@nigeria1,

On a more serious note, are you really serious with your postings or are you just having fun making them?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2007
I am serious, but the one about the madam president is a joke, What i was saying is that she is beautiful. Mr president get eyes, the man knows how to pick a lady.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Planner(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2007
Nigeria one, How do i describe your post? Full of nonsentical statements. Inaccurate information. I also suspect that he may be making a jest of all of us problaby trying to see how we will al react. his ' " is at best gibberish. I have logged into it once and did not fount anything intellectulaly stimulating.

Nigeriaone, i do not knoiw your level of education but i suspect that you are not too intellectually sound.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2007
Planner before I tell you my educational level please tell me yours. And  people can compare and see our intellectually level.

I am waiting.

let me see if there is anyone here that can answer this question. If you create a little network on a street. And the incoming signal is 30.4 db with rg6, and there is 12 houses on each side of the street. And each house have a width of 7 meter. what should the signal level be in the follow houses,

1. first house from the incoming signal.

2. the last house on the street.
3 the house before the last house.

THIS IS HOW ELECTRICITY AND BROADBAND NEtWORK  calculation are normally design.  So give me answer,

Who was the 4 ft man that ruled Europe.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Planner(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2007
The question is preposterous.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
So planner , u do not know this simple question. you go university so,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2007
This nigeria1, you are a case study.

Okay you provide the solution. And what does that prove? Still doesnt help your IQ does it?

You cant read and comprehend, thats is the issue? Am sorry but its the truth.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2007
but you can not solve simple maths . So you be olodo. joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed / PHOTOS: Gov Ambode Inaugurates Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency / Court Sacks Abdurauf Moddibo, Adamawa APC Rep-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.