Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. (11844 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2007
@nigeria1,

Now it is very clear that you are a big idiot and a fool. You can take your frustration elsewhere. If I am a 419 then your father and everyone in your family are real criminals, silly thing.

Keep deceiving yourself with your useless and senseless grammar.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ Nigeria1, someone else has confirmed the obvious that your website is crappy, so unfriendly, and am sure if you can comprehend a bit you would have known it wasnt Afam.

You are such a character its folks like you that give our educational system a bad name. how on eaarth can you claim to be an engineer, and that you actually did youth service. For starters which University did you go to, an OND holder is not in your league my friend, even SSCE is out so i just wonder. I just wonder. shocked
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2007
Afam this is where it end. Good day. it since that you lack good parental training, You are wasting your future away, Go on and continue to log on with different user name, Good luck , I cant fall to your level. Any human around.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2007
What is your name again Illution or what, sorry if i spell worry.  Let me tell you why I want to resolve the census figure issue once and for all,  You see, it started with a northerner, whose name was call Mallam Abubakar Musa Argungu. He was  NIPOST Postmaster General of the federation , before him it took nearly 2 weeks for letters or mail to get from one part of nigeria to another,  Mallam Abubakar Musa Argungu released a detail lists of Nigeria villages, towns , harlet and do you want to know what happened to him, weeks or month after,  they claim he dies in a plane crash,  since then,  I have been looking for clue to see or link his death with the detail list of Nigeria villages, towns, cities and harlet,    He die in a mysterious plane crash 

From information I gather from people who knows him,  He was a NOsense kind of person, like Nuru Ribadu,  People around him said he was detribal,  I wondered if his dead did not have anything to do with his released of the detail lists of Nigeria villages, towns, harlet,  Since he die in a mysterious plane crash  ,  You know Nigeria now,  Anything can happen.  Since then I have been trying to prove that Mallam Abubakar Musa Argungu was not telling a lie.

Here is a detail list of Nigeria villages, towns , harlet and cities

http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/board,22.0.html

The whole of Igbo land from satellite picture,  while the second is Oyo state,  and the third picture is Ibadan with all of the main northern cities apart from kano inside

oyo state

ibadan

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2007
what happened to my post.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2007
buluti, you want to know if I went to school. That funny, you think I have time to sit 24 hour on the internet and continue to edit my post. What ever i give you take it. For your knowledge, I am an engineer.

Now for Nigerian in canada, anywhere in canada, If you need telephone, internet or cable television if you call me before the 15th of december, I would give you 40% your system,

http://NigeriaONE.com
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2007
I forgot, I did not finish my story about The Post Master General of the Federation, Alhaji Abubakar Musa Argungu , barely 24 hours after Deputy Postmaster General in charge of Operations and Planning Mr. Victor Madojutola dies,

Did you get my story now,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2007
Now ask yourself what are the probability of The Post Master General of the Federation, Alhaji Abubakar Musa Argungu and his deputy Mr. Victor Madojutola to leave this earth within 24 hrs, It look funny. I have not finished my story, So people are already scared, that I may mention thier name, Ok now, coming up,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2007
http://NigeriaONE.com brings you the entire satellite picture of lagos state, This is to show that Mr Makama lied about the 2006 census figures, You would be the judge of the Nigeria census now, You can even locate your house if you live in lagos. The census lie is over, And those who are threatening us, be warned, we would list your name, We would not go back in our mission to expose Nigeria census fraud.

http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/topic,7865.0.html
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2007
http://NigeriaONE.com brings you the entire satellite picture of lagos state, This is to show that Mr Makama lied about the 2006 census figures, You would be the judge of the Nigeria census now, You can even locate your house if you live in lagos. The census lie is over, And those who are threatening us, be warned, we would list your name, We would not go back in our mission to expose Nigeria census fraud.

http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/topic,7865.0.html
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ nigeriaone stop it, stop it . Offline thinker, grin

Stop advertising your crappy website. We are not interested, is it by force, we dont want to see it.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2007
Buluti. you are only scared of http://NigeriaONE.com, because you know we speak the truth without fear of favour, We would send the satellite of lagos, Oyo, and kano to all of our member email and ask them to ask for Justice. Justice my friend is what you are scare of. You want to cover the truth.

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2007
[url]Http://NigeriaONE.com[/url]

compare Schools in Lagos to schools in abuja

www.nairaland.com/attachments/57360_lagosschool1_jpg40ca92fcb8d010d5e60baf053c19ecd6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/57361_lagosschool2_jpg1c41edb9e149317c4089abf7b0e44484
www.nairaland.com/attachments/57362_lagosschool3_jpg0f42ca630433b6f768d225dad3e121a2

See Abuja school and compare,

Now compare it with abuja schools, You see, I do not want to show schools in ondo , ekiti, oyo,osun , ogun kwara ,edo, balyesa, delta state or other southern state, The north have a upper hand, in education, because they have use words like federal character, educational disadvantage to cheat the system.

The last option may lead to war against the north, if they refuse to change, And Africa can not affort blood shed again, but it looks like the last option, The south can not be baking the cake while the north to continue to enjoy the cake, It is time to either practice a true federal system, or break up the federation, Man must determine its desnity or another would for them. It takes a man once to die, or you and your generation to come would continue to suffer, Like I said before Yorubas have no leaders again, same with the south south, I think we should do away with our so call leader in Nigeria , and list new one, It is time for us to take over leadership. This men have fail us, Who honestly his fighting for the common man in Nigeria, who, ?

I feel for you people, my children do not have to go through this, but yours have to, I took my destiny into my hand and stop listen to some of the religion scam preach in Nigeria by religious leaders to enrich their own lifes,

It is time to say NO to the cheating. Fashola and other southern governor should direct all agency should stop paying taxes to the federal govt, This is the only way abuja would listen, Look, Nobody from abuja can comes to the south to collect any tax if the people refuses, There is a time to say No, They can not kill you all, They need the money to run a govt in abuja, If they do not get any money, They would start fighting themself or agree with you. All the southern governor should just agree to stop paying Taxes to the federal and see what the federal govt would do, And I know nothing really. They are all afrraid of police or EFCC, Can police or EFCC arrest anyone that is fighting for people right, If they try , people would burn down the police or EFCC building and all office would live to tell the story. Martin Luthern King knew his faith, and Kill fear. Man only die once, It is only one bullet they would use to kill abacha or IBB, but Nigerian are coward.

starve abuja of money and you see what happen, Monkey they chop bambom they work, You people in Nigeria are either fool or stupid. I love white people, they take the bull by the horn. They do not take shit from anyone. If you cheat white man, he would not go to one pastor or anyone, he deals with it there and there,

noone in america or europe can help them in Nigeria, they the governor have to help themself, You see, individual make up the govt, If the lagos state govt pays all VAT to themself in Lagos, honestly tell me what would federal do, ?? Nothing, He can not tell the military to come to Lagos and shoot them or remove Fashola , he can not, This is not a military govt. federal have to go to the court, If I know Nigeria justice system well, It would take them 30 years to solve the matter,

The whole of the south should stop paying VAT to the federal govt period, If you are in a abusive relationship, And you allow your partner to abuse you , it would continue , until the day you say NO, And you refuse to be abuse, This is what is happening, they need to take a bold step, If they stop VAT. The federal stop what OIl money, Will federal leave abuja and come and force people, NO, he can not even use the Military, because Nigeria military is divided on ethnics line, If he tries federal would be forcing Nigeria into a civil war.

It is time to say No to this abuse relationship, If we do not say NO now, how children and future generation would continue to suffer for it, Look You see how bold I have been on the issue of satellite picture, because I do not fear death. man one die once, If you do not kill your fear, honestly your fear could kill you, I dead many years ago. I do not take shit because I do not give out shit. the south is in an abusive relationship that need to stop, If the only way to stop it is a civil war, So let it be, But I still believe the senate can do something, But if they fail to stop the nonsense, their may be no other option open to the people.

Look the problem is not biafra or what ever. The problem is about pratice true democracy. How on earth would the federal govt take all the taxes in Nigeria, It have not be heard of anywhere in the world. VAT which they call state taxes in the USA, is collected by the state, Not the federal govt, but the federal govt of Nigeria is collecting revenue that is for the state, Like education taxes, petrol taxes, companies taxes, personal taxes, what taxes is there for the state to collect. We need to change it. You can not say you are a democratic nation when you do not practice democratic ideas, ?? period, We are still under the military taxes system and revenue allocation taxes system, and it need to go, Nowhere in this world that practice our taxes system, where the federal govt takes everything,

We are not yet a democratic country , You can not say you are a democratic nation when you do not practice democratic ideas, ?? period, The military taxes and revenue system needs to go, NO MORE MILITARY. we want democrazy.

http//NigeriaONE.com
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
We need proof. How are we sure that the pictures are for schools in Lagos and Abuja and not Sokoto and Anambra?

You can use satellite picture to prove it if you like but you must prove it sha.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
My source is BBC. I cant find the original links , but here are others links to the story with videos, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7119160.stm#2
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
I don't trust BBC. Until there is a proof as regards these pictures I am not buying what you are selling.

Since you insist on facts even using satellite pictures I expected this one to be an easy task.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ nigeriaconfused did you used the word scared, well the level of mediocre is definately scary. Keep at it.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2007
Forget it, The system in Nigeria has to be force to change for good. We can not have the nonsense put inplace by the military. David mark have claim he want to review the constitution, It is now 6 month. What he is waiting for.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2007
Moral Issue:President Yar Adua why? less than 10% total allocation to Yorubaland:

Here is my question Nigeria using the calculation of past so call census in Nigeria, Nigerian living in the term Yorubaland state constitute above 25% of Nigeria. 1 in every 4 nigerian lives in yourubaland.

Why it that in the month of November federal allocation to federal, state and local govt. When we do the calculation, all project and allocation including state,local govt and federal govt to the following Yoruba axis that constitute above 25% was less than 10% 32 billion of the 341 billion allocation to federal,ministries,state and Local govt.

Mr President is it a moral issue and some people do not matter in Nigeria. Is it not time for us to become a true federation.

Here is the maths Mr President 32 billion divided by 341 billion multiple by 100.

32 x 100 / 341= 9.384%

Mr President, your 2008 budget, you have hope to collect $10 billion from yorubaland.

How did I arrive at the figure of $10 billion revenue from Yorubaland to the federal govt from next years. We have gone through the ministry of finances website and have calculated the the % of the oil derivation in the last 8 years and discover that with the expect 2.45 million barrel per day from oil used by the federal govt in the calculation for next year budget 171, 500 barrel per day would be expect from Yorubaland.

Now using Mr president expect price of oil of $53.83 .

In 365 days the total oil from expected from Yorubaland in 2008 would be

171,500 x 365= 62,597,500 barrel

Now if you use the oil price expect by the Mr president, you get

62597500 x 53.83 = 3,369,623,425 = $3.369 billion

Now convert to naira at N118 to a dollar

3,369,623,425 x 118= 397615564150

While the non oil revenue is expected to be 910 billion , using the 2007 collected revenue, you would expect N806 billion to come from yorubaland,

Now add the oil and the non oil expect federal revenue in 2008 in Yorubaland,

You get

397.615 billion + 806 billion = N 1.203 trillion naira from Yorubaland in 2008,

Now converting it back to naira using N118 to a dollar ,

1.204 trillion divide by 118= $10.2 billion from Yorubaland next year by Mr president,

If Yoruba state do not collect any revenue from the federal govt, and the federal also do not collect any revenue from Yorubaland, Each Yoruba state would recieve 8 times what it is getting from the federal govt of Nigeria based on our calculation.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
what happen , you are back
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2007
I just saw for the first time,  Mr makama census figures for the various local govt. I would in the next few days show you on http://NigeriaONE.com that Mr Makama figures are lies,  you would see satellite picture of some of towns and compare it with others,  and judge for yourself,  I would used Kano, Jigawa, kastina,Bauchi, Gombe, Edo, Oyo, lagos, ondo,rivers.anambra, abia and kwara, and kogi,  states. You would compare cities,  And even i have see a local govt already were it looks like every body must own more than 1 house each in the figure given to Jigawa state by mr makama,  All we be on http://NigeriaONE.com for you to see.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2007

Ota/Ifo in Ogun state, Mr Makama 2006 census claim that it was 1,051,402, but when you look at Ota and Ifo after the lagos toll gate, And compare it with kano city(1,744, 448), You would realise that ota/ ifo is more populated than Kano city. see satellite picture at the same scale of 1 miles from satellite to earth.

Kano city has 6 local govt Kano municipal, Gwale, Dala , Tarauni, Nassarawa , Fagge, == Total population by Mr Makama census 2006 is 1,744, 448 people,

Ota and Ifo satellite picture
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=6.727178&lon=3.233929&z=13&l=0&m=s

Kano city satellite picture
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=11.996003&lon=8.531399&z=13&l=0&m=s

My second one is for Ibadan, Look at the satellite picture, Ibadan is at least 2.5 or more times in land scape more than kano city, But Ibadan which have 11 local govt was said to be 2,550,593,
Let assume everything been equal and just believe Mr Makama was Just 1 minute, I really mean 1 minutes, If you multiple the population of kano by 2.5 timess, You ahould get a approx population of ibadan,

So let do the maths,

1,744, 448 x 2.5 = 4.361,120 people that lives in Ibadan,

but Mr Makama claim that the Whole of Oyo state was 5,591,589,

Now remove Ibadan population of 4,361,120 from that of Oyo state of 5,591,589 , the other part of Oyo state would be 1, 230,469,
I had to make the satellite picture of ibadan fit into 3 pages, because of its size when compare to kano city.

Kano city satellite picture
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=11.996003&lon=8.531399&z=13&l=0&m=s

Ibadan city, satellite picture

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=7.357359&lon=3.894997&z=13&l=0&m=s

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=7.405197&lon=4.019451&z=13&l=0&m=s

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=7.437709&lon=3.898945&z=13&l=0&m=s

Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
not finished.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2007
where is afam, ?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2007
I dey my house.

Can I help you?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ nigeriaone you are indeed a case study.

Afam you seem to have a friend in nigeriaone, please give him your approval of his nonsense so we can all rest. cheesy
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
Come Afam you dey your house, you get internet for house, you must big man o, sho, where you dey live for lagos, wetin you dey do, because i tell you the other time say, say you dey sit down 24 hours for internet, na your come run, I dey enjoy everytime. You be my CNN, for oyigboland, Thing can be slow during winter, And i was banking on you to occupy my time this winter. O boy no run, Everybody abroad dem say them enjoy you,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
Afam what is going on in your life, that you did not reply like before, Tell me, may be i can help. I away come back from the office and check your reply. Winter is here, Without you, how can i finish without with going wired.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2007
@buluti,

See me see trouble with this man. From NASA to google to Makama to creation of new states, I tire for this man abeg.

@nigeriaone,

I take Jehovah beg you leave me hand u hear?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by grafikdon: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2007
Lol. . . it is official! Nigeriaone is the greatest comedian on Nairaland. . . the way you jump from Afghanistan to Tokyo and switch from Arabic to Spanish all in one swoop is priceless grin grin
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 1:28am On Dec 14, 2007
leave you alone, why, you no hear say winter don come, we no fit go out,  so I dey home and want thing i fit do na listen to you,  You give me an idea how the average brain of a Nigerian is. This way I can understand why Nigerian love cheating. And better understand why Mr Makama was born a lier. And why members of the Nigeria senate and house of assembly lack integrity since they fail to cancel a result that is seen to be fraud. Look if a simple issue like this your senate and house of assembly can not act. What hope for your life. I love the white many, They would never vote for people without integrity, which it looks to the world that our senate and house of assembly men are turn out to be to the rest of the world.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeriaone: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Constitution Ammendment:senate Suspends Move To Override Jonathan. BREAKING NEWS / FG Approves 13% Derivation For Solid Minerals Producing States - Fayemi / 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.