Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose (1316 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by juv1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2007
help me out here will you. what would u do if u were in my shoes?? I met this babe and we became friends and we became really close, sometimes i go to her house and eventually,i got to meet the younger sister who happens to be a very nice person to talk and beautiful too. Now i have not asked either of them to go out with me because i dont want to hurt either one of them. They both are very attached to me, as in very fond of me. I dont even know which one i want to go out with because, i cherish both of them dearly and i dont want to hurt either of them. Pls advice me on what to do. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by Joey82(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2007
leave them both, look 4 another girl.
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by Ralvy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
Joey82:

leave them both, look 4 another girl.

Correct Man!
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by chychy(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
i agree with joey82, walk away
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by saucekid(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
deja vu singing**i'm in love with 2 women i no know which one to take**
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by opokonwa(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2007
Your feelings for either of them is not even defined.

I can't say it is love or lust.

Walking away from both of them is easier said than done.

Give it some time. And try to see them both as platonic friends before you commit heartbreak.

With time, both your true feelings and the true girl will take over.

ONLY BE MATURE AND UNLUSTFUL ABOUT IT cool
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
juv1:

help me out here will you. what would u do if u were in my shoes?? I met this babe and we became friends and we became really close, sometimes i go to her house and eventually,i got to meet the younger sister who happens to be a very nice person to talk and beautiful too. Now i have not asked either of them to go out with me because i don't want to hurt either one of them. They both are very attached to me, as in very fond of me. I don't even know which one i want to go out with because, i cherish both of them dearly and i don't want to hurt either of them. Please advice me on what to do. undecided undecided undecided undecided

You're in love with neither girl.

Leave both, and start afresh with a single girl.
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by clemcykul(f): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2007
heyyy loverboy grin ure just fond of them ok? theres definitely no chemistry between u all is just mutual likeness.

u enjoy each others company, but along the line both girls might be devloping some kind of love for you! thats a

fact! just be careful so u dont get two sisters competing for ur attention, and u know wat dat will lead to? jealousy!

display no prefrence, give urself and them a break! sort urself out then reinforce again! or better still am available grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by juv1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
hey, clemcykul; are u male or female? and how come u didn't disclose ur identity? are u running from Efcc? anyway how available are u?
N/B, pls keep the advices coming, i appreciate,
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
clemcykul:

or better still am available grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by Johnchelse(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2007
@juv1,
I will like to advice u to make friend with both of them as said by the preamble of ur topic.
Cos, if u want to go out with any of the babes, u might end up dating both of them at a time. "A word is enough 4 the wise"
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by juv1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2007
"A word is enough for the wise"
what if both babes are giving me green lights?
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by Busta(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2007
it's called "parsimony"
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by PAPABOMBOY: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2007
jkj
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by romeo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
this title no be TIC TAC and Tony Tetuila?
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by Bblak(f): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
Choose None lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by ufobabe(f): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2007
Life is like baseball;

it's 95% mental and the other half is physical.

guy! be wise 2 walk out.
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by 2dye4(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2007
@poster: ur not in love, u r confused and u gotta leave both of them.
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by fakedavid: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
that just simplifies the question - u r a fool - thats what it means.
Re: I'm In-luv With Two Sisters And I Dont Know Which One To Choose by darellone: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
NA WA FOR UNA OOOOO, I BEG, MAKE THE GUY GO MEET TONY TETUILA FOR AJAH MAKE HE GIVE YOU THE STRTEGY WEY E USED. AND IF FIND IT RELUCTANT, YOU CAN TRAVEL TO GHANA TO GO AND SEE VIP. LOVER BOI

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me :drop Ya Cocky And Funny Lines Here. / Few Weeks To Our Wedding, She Keeps Disclosing Our Discussions To Her Mother. / I Am Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.