Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop (1141 Views)

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by mamalola19: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
Seriously I am tired of the endless e-fights on nl
If its not killz its sexkillz or ~kill~
If killz knows his way of addressing members is not good,
he should simply stop so we can have peace on nl.

And if members are tired of his insults,
say it now or forever remain silent!
this is not a thread for fighting
its for peace to reign on the romance section
that is now labelled fighting section
it makes us look unserious and unfocus.

I know killz would let ego stand in his way
but maybe an apology to members and turning a new leaf
would restore the once reputation section
i mean most members have left this section
its you and acomplice that brought fighting to nl
All these rifts should come to an end
Gossipying should stop as well
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
Fighting has come to stay, electronic o, physical o, spiritual o..name it. It will never stop. So enjoy the moment! Me liky tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
Why tha fcck are you people so jobless? Very soon, idiots will say i also created a new ID "mamalola19" to gain popularity. . . grin

This is why i call people dumb!

Did i ask for this thread to be started with killz as it's headline? No. . . I did not. . .

People who want to see the truth have done so already. . .

Mi o raye sh[i]i[/i]t mehn! wink Killz has come to stay. . . This is the Nairaland character i choose to display. Accept that fact! kiss
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by mamalola19: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:
Why tha fcck are you people so jobless? Very soon, idiots will say i also created a new ID "mamalola19" to gain popularity. . . grin

Did i ask for this thread to be started with killz as it's headline? No. . . I did not. . .

Mi o raye sh[i]i[/i]t mehn! wink

Why am I not surprised
The typical arrogant man that uses everything to its advantage
You want to gain significance with my thread,
since your career on nl has ended.

Why didnt you come and defend yourself on that thread
A coward like you
You had better retract your steps if no one would tell you the truth
I will sink the truth to your skull
Lets leave Anonymus out of this,
didnt you see other comments of members you have insulted
What do you gain from staying on nl 24 - 7 to insult members that might be your fathers mate
Dont you aspire to be great someday that you waste relevant time on amebo,
threatening members i have witness 3 members you threatened and exposed on nl.
I can only hope you learn the hard way
smh
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19:

[size=19pt]but maybe an apology to members and turning a new leaf
i mean most members have left this section[/size]
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin Apology? This kid is funny. . . grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by pendo89(f): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19: Seriously I am tired of the endless e-fights on nl
Activate ignore.Stop reading his fights and only answer the op. You will have the peace you need.

I think it takes two to tango.So many fighters in here so we may just beg them all to stop it.Then you will hear that the section is boring.

Now that 'us' makes it look like there are resident members here. I think the person whose image is tarnished and ought to be complaining is the mod.The rest of us are passerbys.
Peace? I have read serious fight in politics.culture though I hardly contribute. Its ok to fight online but is what you are fighting about worth a thread?

Which is? Thats a bit difficult considering we have all manner of people joining.Not everyoen is well intentioned so keeping a reputation is not that easy.
I think that is healthy.We don't stay in one institution forever.New people come and old leave when they find better things to do with their spare time.Its a healthy cycle that gets rid of stagnation.
My dear.I doubt NL is a reformation centre.I think its better to accept a few facts.Why should something petty as gossip bother anybody in this day and age?
If you dont know me in person why let anything I say about you disturb your peace?
Lastly if you can separate the post from the poster that would be great.You will not engage in fights.

Now Mamola you are already fighting sexkillz. If you want peace,close the thread by not posting.
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19:

Why am I not surprised
The typical arrogant man that uses everything to its advantage
You want to gain significance with my thread,
since your career on nl has ended.
Did you end the career? You are a fool!
mamalola19:

Why didnt you come and defend yourself on that thread
Damn, because i was sleeping, and i had service to attend this morning. . . I have a life off NL, you fool! I logged on to discover the thread ws locked! I'd have given you idiots a piece of my mind. . . FOOLS!
mamalola19:

A coward like you
You had better retract your steps if no one would tell you the truth
I will sink the truth to your skull
You are a fool! What truth?
mamalola19:

Lets leave Anonymus out of this,
Fcck you, fcck anonymus11, 12, 13, 14 and all the anonymouses on NL!
mamalola19:

didnt you see other comments of members you have insulted
They are the real cowards. . . Waiting for smoke before they reveal themselves. . . Big time idiots they are. . . Dont' let anyone tell you less, ignorant fool that you are!
mamalola19:

What do you gain from staying on nl 24 - 7 to insult members that might be your fathers mate
You are a FOOL! 24/7 on NL? Who does that? That i'm an active poster doesn't mean i'm here 24/7. . . Why are you so dumb?
mamalola19:

Dont you aspire to be great someday that you waste relevant time on amebo,
threatening members i have witness 3 members you threatened and exposed on nl.
I can only hope you learn the hard way
smh
Blah blah blah blah blah. . . BULLSHIT!
I don't need to divulge my offline info to you or your fellow airheads, for you to know how great i am. . . Fool!
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by dabrake(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
Who cares? You hit me, I hit you. Aint pocketing any $h1t again.
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by dabrake(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
Who cares? You hit me, I hit you. Aint pocketing $h1t again.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
@topic i dont think opening this thread was a good idea.
i foresee a "thread locked" sign real soon.

Viewing this topic: chaircover(f), neyostica, Rocktation(f), dabrake(m), Idowuogbo(f), MsDarkSkin(f) and 2 guest(s)
black people. grin
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by 5hamkhan(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
yeah, but nobody understands. People dont care :/
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: @topic i dont think opening this thread was a good idea.
i foresee a "thread locked" sign real soon.

black people. grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Damn. . .
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
pendo89:

Now Mamola you are already fighting sexkillz. If you want peace,close the thread by not posting.
She's a fool. . .
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

Mi o raye sh[i]i[/i]t mehn! wink Killz has come to stay. . . This is the Nairaland character i choose to display. Accept that fact! kiss
You bestride Nairaland like a demon on a mission. Are you in real world positively engaged or you are a ROBOTIC software programmed by Seun to keep Nairaland romance section running?
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz...you bully you! tongue
you've hurt too many feelings..
Abeg give them the apology they are begging for so they can live again. grin
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Idowuogbo(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
Emmh Iyalola abi Ki Len je? Listen up woman! I don't like folks stressing my son o!

So u berra apologise for starting dis thread b4 I change am give u.

WTF! Like seriously? Do u read meaning to online personas? U beta solo b4 invisible hands start slapping u.

In oda words,mo le ya ka gba oju e for dis nonsense thread.

Yes! Bado ti fi ohun le angry
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
Crown Prince:
You bestride Nairaland like a demon on a mission. Are you in real world positively engaged or you are a ROBOTIC software programmed by Seun to keep Nairaland romance section running?

Abeg Sharrappppppppp mehn!

U guys are gerrin to serious for d net.I mean it's quite simple, sign out if u can't stand d dude.

Ode!
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
^ patrons of killz manliness offline
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
Mamalola is mensurating on a bad day. SMH though.
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by mamalola19: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Emmh Iyalola abi Ki Len je? Listen up woman! I don't like folks stressing my son o!

So u berra apologise for starting dis thread b4 I change am give u.

WTF! Like seriously? Do u read meaning to online personas? U beta solo b4 invisible hands start slapping u.

In oda words,mo le ya ka gba oju e for dis nonsense thread.

Yes! Bado ti fi ohun le angry

you know when you and his friends comment on his behalf
i wonder if you dont talk to him to chill too
members actually like him a lot but his insult is too much
i didnt intend trouble
wetin be my own sef i don try
mo ti gbo iwo na ba soro
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Killz...you bully you! tongue
you've hurt too many feelings..
Abeg give them the apology they are begging for so they can live again. grin
They all can come kiss my hairy arse. . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by mamalola19: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

She's a fool. . .
continue
very soon on this nl
you would get what you deserve
by then you would wish you were a little nicer to members
i wont reply you again
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19:

i didnt intend trouble
mo ti gbo iwo na ba soro
You are a fool!
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19:

i didnt intend trouble
mo ti gbo iwo na ba soro
Mama wa! forget na online excrambo so take no notice all na film trick.Yes! Sometimes hin fingers no understand full stop,but hey he is just indirectly telling dose DUMBbb ragga muffin excrembres we have on NL say hin mama na Badosky.I repeat my son is obedient, friendly and shy in d realest of d real world we liv in.U understooded or not? cus I can ja yin si repete.
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
Crown Prince: ^ patrons of killz manliness offline
Na who crown goat like u sef, I bet u b prince of d jungle.

Baboon like u wan swagga ke! May a lizard crawl up in ur azzzhole

Sule!
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Killz1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19:
continue
very soon on this nl
you would get what you deserve
by then you would wish you were a little nicer to members
i wont reply you again
Better. . . Now slap yourself for being so dumb. . . idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

They all can come kiss my hairy arse. . . grin grin grin

Why Igbo men have hairy arse?!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na who crown goat like u sef, I bet u b prince of d jungle.

Baboon like u wan swagga ke! May a lizard crawl up in ur azzzhole

Sule!
since you can fall for a albino who only has good vision in the dark...i can bet how cheap a slu.t you actually are.
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Crown Prince:
since you can fall for a albino who only has good vision in the dark...i can bet how cheap a slu.t you actually are.

damn....

LOL @ the SAME nosey folks coming on this thread and not posting! grin
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by deshclones(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19: Seriously I am tired of the endless e-fights on nl
If its not killz its sexkillz or ~kill~
If killz knows his way of addressing members is not good,

this is not a thread for fighting

but maybe an apology to members and turning a new leaf

you are indeed despicable..opening a whole thread for this m0r0n...i spit on you..stop giving the serial wankstar unnecessary attention...gosh..you are making him/her(depending on which way he swings this evening) feel important...geeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz angry angry
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by deshclones(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
Crown Prince:

knockout shocked shocked...easy man..i still get plans for this chic..no use your bad mouth pursue am out of NL....abeg chill make i accomplish my mission..gracias wink wink wink
Re: Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop by Vansnickers: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
Crown Prince:

LOL, Conspiracy Theorist.

This Killz Guy has to be the most talked about Guy on the romance Section, but I must admit that the " ish" on the other Thread about him Raping a Kid was a bit disturbing.

(1) (2)

Men And Lies / Help! My Aunt Needs! / She Always Compliment Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.