Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (17352 Views)

Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by KgSolomon: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
A four year old boy preaching to over 15000 people in synagogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhymThCdBk8&feature=related
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin Can't stop laugh o. grin grin grin. It is well.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: grin grin grin grin Can't stop laugh o. grin grin grin. It is well.

What does a 4 year old really understand about the world. This is what religion does- making adults like Goshen360 rejoice at the brainwashing of a 4 year old.

Disgusting
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
logicboy, you dey vex too much o, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see as i dey laugh in all languages. grin grin grin grin

Abeg, make you relax o. we are friends u hear. Even though u na Atheist, me no vex for you u hear. cool cool cool
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: logicboy, you dey vex too much o, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see as i dey laugh in all languages. grin grin grin grin

Abeg, make you relax o. we are friends u hear. Even though u na Atheist, me no vex for you u hear. cool cool cool

Would you be laughing at a video of a 4 year old spouting pagan rites?

I am not vexing, just disgusted.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
The fact that you don't believe in the God they are serving doesn't mean you call them pagan bro. This is where i have issues with you. Leave them alone and concentrate on your disbelieve in God. Like you or someone said, It's not by force. It's not by force you make Christian to believe what you believe. okay. I don't have anything personally against you. You are a nice person, reading from some of your post but just stop dis-respecting other people's believe in God. Okay.

1 Like

Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by tithe(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
lol........this is hilarious.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by tithe(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
I love this
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: The fact that you don't believe in the God they are serving doesn't mean you call them pagan bro. This is where i have issues with you. Leave them alone and concentrate on your disbelieve in God. Like you or someone said, It's not by force. It's not by force you make Christian to believe what you believe. okay. I don't have anything personally against you. You are a nice person, reading from some of your post but just stop dis-respecting other people's believe in God. Okay.

You dont understand. I was giving a hypothetical situation. I wasnt calling TB Joshua a pagan. I was saying if it was a pagan gathering you were watching.

Reread my comment
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
^^^
Whatever bro, I love you still. Never mind. How was your day today?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
Whatever bro, I love you still. Never mind. How was your day today?

You and I know that you dont love me. If you really love me as a fellow human being, you would not believe 100% that I will burn in hell for not accepting your religion.

Na lie?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
I NEVER said or believe that about bro. Quote me where i said that to you. Don't have misconception about me please. Okay.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
logicboy:

You and I know that you dont love me. If you really love me as a fellow human being, you would not believe 100% that I will burn in hell for not accepting your religion.

Na lie?
i love you enough to tell you the truth. You're on your way to hell, and except you repent you will perish.
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36). Your best place is hell as a sinner, fulfill your destiny my beloved.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by ea7(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
the mental age of most christians.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ Image123,

Nooooo. That is too judgemental and condemnation. You don't do that to people,seriously. What if he repents tomorrow? What are you gonna say. I don't agree with your above statement pls.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: @ Image123,

Nooooo. That is too judgemental and condemnation. You don't do that to people,seriously. What if he repents tomorrow? What are you gonna say. I don't agree with your above statement pls.

What is the difference between you and image123? Both of you believe that I will burn in hell if I die an atheist. Or are you, Goshen360, saying that I dont need christ to have a good afterlife?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
We might be saying same thing but in a different way. To be honest with you, you yourself, logicboy don't even know what happens to you tomorrow. You don't know so the issue of if you die an atheist is unsure. On the other hand, image123 has no right to condemn anyone,dats my point.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: @ Image123,

If he repents, good for him. Praise God. If he doesn't repent, he's going to perish. Hell is every sinner's destiny. I'm not and i do not wish to condemn him, i'm reading him Bible passages for his devotion before he sleeps, i'm serious.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. " (John 3:18).
i'm not going to pamper that boy, not tonight.

2 Likes

Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: We might be saying same thing but in a different way. To be honest with you, you yourself, logicboy don't even know what happens to you tomorrow. You don't know so the issue of if you die an atheist is unsure. On the other hand, image123 has no right to condemn anyone,dats my point.

I dont know what the afterlife holds. I am quite honest about that. However, why cant you say the truth about your faith? Are you ashamed? Say it! Dont beat around the bush! Do you believe that I will burn in hell if I die an atheist?

You remind me of my muslim girlfriend who was trying to spin the fact that the koran doesnt allow an unbeliever like me to marry her as a muslim woman. She was beating around the bush. A clear conscience has nothing to hide.

Image123 is clearly wrong but he doesnt hide his convictions. So, answer my question about hell.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Image123: "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. " (John 3:18).
i'm not going to pamper that boy, not tonight.

What? So, you will blast your son with passages about hell from the bible if he told you he is gonna be an atheist?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
logicboy:

What? So, you will blast your son with passages about hell from the bible if he told you he is gonna be an atheist?
You're not my son, you're currently a son of the devil.
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;" (Romans 1:18).
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Goshen360(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ logicboy,

Frosbel in the other thread answered you and image123 also gave you scriptures. I stand with them but I don't judge you still. My point is simply.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: @ logicboy,

Frosbel in the other thread answered you and image123 also gave you scriptures. I stand with them but I don't judge you still. My point is simply.

You dont judge me but you agree that I will burn in hell for eternity if I choose to remain an atheist.

God, why have thou forsaken me? Thou maketh me an atheist and now punisheth me for my disbelief? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
logicboy:

You dont judge me but you agree that I will burn in hell for eternity if I choose to remain an atheist.

God, why have thou forsaken me? Thou maketh me an atheist and now punisheth me for my disbelief? grin grin grin grin grin
You forgot to add that He also gave you a will with which you can change your destiny. Your decisions affect your destiny.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Image123:
You forgot to add that He also gave you a will with which you can change your destiny. Your decisions affect your destiny.

Destiny? Was did our forefathers do to deserve slavery from Europeans and Arabs? Were they destined to be slaves?

Please, explain or give your thoughts about this picture and freewill;

1 Like

Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

Destiny? Was did our forefathers do to deserve slavery from Europeans and Arabs? Were they destined to be slaves?

Please, explain or give your thoughts about this picture and freewill;

No, they were not. It was the decision of some people. You're yet to sleep because you've decided not to, it's not your destiny either. On your birthday photo, you should note that according to God, He owns us. Unlike your robber friend. He's created the planets and the trees for a reason, they don't have free will, they simply obey and fulfill their purpose/destiny. But He made man in His image, with a purpose and with a will to fulfill or not. The choice is yours, be fulfilled or be unfulfilled.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2012
Image123:
No, they were not. It was the decision of some people. You're yet to sleep because you've decided not to, it's not your destiny either. On your birthday photo, you should note that according to God, He owns us. Unlike your robber friend. He's created the planets and the trees for a reason, they don't have free will, they simply obey and fulfill their purpose/destiny. But He made man in His image, with a purpose and with a will to fulfill or not. The choice is yours, be fulfilled or be unfulfilled.

Wow, you dont sound confident? Did I just give your argument a knockout blow?

There is no difference between God's thinking and the robber- the creation of planets is irrelevant.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

Wow, you dont sound confident? Did I just give your argument a knockout blow?

There is no difference between God's thinking and the robber- the creation of planets is irrelevant.
You're the one doing the thinking here, not a robber or God. Or God has shown you His thoughts?
ithinknot.
i simply compared your creation to that of something that has no will of its own. The planets do not make decisions, they just fulfill their purpose. You are created with ability to make decisions, don't blame God and keep saying "God made me an atheist, what can i do?".
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 12:40am On Apr 16, 2012
Image123: You're the one doing the thinking here, not a robber or God. Or God has shown you His thoughts?
ithinknot.
i simply compared your creation to that of something that has no will of its own. The planets do not make decisions, they just fulfill their purpose. You are created with ability to make decisions, don't blame God and keep saying "God made me an atheist, what can i do?".

I clearly meant God's thinking as exposed in the bible.

Also, anybody, be it god or man that tells me not to question his actions is a psychopath.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

I clearly meant God's thinking as exposed in the bible.

Also, anybody, be it god or man that tells me not to question his actions is a psychopath.
And i've clearly made a distinction between God and your robber friend.
i do not recall discussing anything about God not allowing you to question His actions? Hate Him or love Him, God is not a man, and we're all stuck with Him. A wise man would make the best of what's on ground, repent.
"Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;" (2 Thessalonians 1:6).
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 1:07am On Apr 16, 2012
Image123:
And i've clearly made a distinction between God and your robber friend.
i do not recall discussing anything about God not allowing you to question His actions? Hate Him or love Him, God is not a man, and we're all stuck with Him. A wise man would make the best of what's on ground, repent.
"Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;" (2 Thessalonians 1:6).

There is no difference between God and an armed robber. They both give you a chance to do their bidding under a guise of free will. Failure to do so, is punishment with your life.

Lake of burning fire. What kind of sadistic douch£bag would create such a place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists Unwind!!!! + Lots Of New Memes!!! / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.