Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (17346 Views)

Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 1:09am On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

There is no difference between God and an armed robber. They both give you a chance to do their bidding under a guise of free will. Failure to do so, is punishment with your life.

Lake of burning fire. What kind of sadistic douch£bag would create such a place?
i told you earlier. God lays claim to owning you, your robber friend doesn't.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2012
Image123:
i told you earlier. God lays claim to owning you, your robber friend doesn't.

God doesnt own me.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Image123(m): 1:54am On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

God doesnt own me.
He does, spirit soul body blood and clothing. You can't believe one part of the Bible to insult God, and disbelieve other parts that humble you.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by brainpulse: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

God doesnt own me.

I laugh at your ignorance. A product telling the manufacturer that nobody created him. If God never created or owns you then its your choice to fabricated where you came from. Its a bitter truth and harsh fact that image123 is painfully trying to give you. Your disbelieve about God can never and I repeat can never change the way the Sun shines and other creations.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
brainpulse:

I laugh at your ignorance. A product telling the manufacturer that nobody created him. If God never created or owns you then its your choice to fabricated where you came from. Its a bitter truth and harsh fact that image123 is painfully trying to give you. Your disbelieve about God can never and I repeat can never change the way the Sun shines and other creations.

You should call yourself "Zeropulse" or "BrainDead" because you are not thinking.

God is a manufacturer? Then he is a failure. For him to recall 99% of all his creations/products (Noah and flooding the whole earth) amdstill end up with a new sinful world is testament to God's incompetence or non-existence.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Digriz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
logicboy:

You should call yourself "Zeropulse" or "BrainDead" because you are not thinking.

God is a manufacturer? Then he is a failure. For him to recall 99% of all his creations/products (Noah and flooding the whole earth) amdstill end up with a new sinful world is testament to God's incompetence or non-existence.

so,u hv d guts to curse ur creator,mehn am so so sorry for u.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2012
Digriz: so,u hv d guts to curse ur creator,mehn am so so sorry for u.

God doesnt exist. How do you christians sleep at night? Going around telling non-christians (eg buddhists, muslims, atheists, traditionalists etc)that they will burn in hell for not believeing your God?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by brainpulse: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

God doesnt exist. How do you christians sleep at night? Going around telling non-christians (eg buddhists, muslims, atheists, traditionalists etc)that they will burn in hell for not believeing your God?

So when a product refuses to conform to the required spec of the manufacturer or when it decides to function against its required, what do you think the manufacturer will do?

So logicboy i believe you dont exist too, i blieve your replies are computer automated replies.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2012
brainpulse:

So when a product refuses to conform to the required spec of the manufacturer or when it decides to function against its required, what do you think the manufacturer will do?

So logicboy i believe you dont exist too, i blieve your replies are computer automated replies.

So logicboy i believe you dont exist too, i blieve your replies are computer automated replies

-AI (artificial intelligence) of such magnitude doesn't exist.

Like I said, If God is a manufacturer, he is a failure. What kind of manufacturer recalls 99% of his products (Noahs ark and flooding of the world). Also 2/3rd (66%) of the world is not christian- evidence that your God's products are not responding to him. Your God is a failure.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by sweetcocoa(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
grin grin grin,I'm literally roflmao

"My mummy has been delivered from the spirit of beating me" grin grin grin chineke mu eee,that kid is something else,can't stop laughing.grin grin grin grin
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by 9jafreak: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
[size=13pt]It's a miracle!

Pastor Joshua lets us in on how religion wires God's gene into man's DNA!

As Allan de Botton notes,this is where religion beats the Academia.

"Catch them young and impress through repeptition the 'ways of the Lord'".

It's genius!It's potent!
[/size]
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by freshmoney(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

Would you be laughing at a video of a 4 year old spouting pagan rites?

I am not vexing, just disgusted.

Can you just save yourself hyper-stress by keeping your belief to yourself?

Jumping into every religion forum wouldn't help you. It wouldn't boost your belief either.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Gertynk: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
@Logicboy- you are still a boy like u said and i pray God in his infinit mercy deliver u and set u free from that demon that posses you. One day like St Paul God will arrest you and use you for his work for the kingdom, i pray for u for such grace IJN
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by freshmoney(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gertynk: @Logicboy- you are still a boy like u said and i pray God in his infinit mercy deliver u and set u free from that demon that posses you. One day like St Paul God will arrest you and use you for his work for the kingdom, i pray for u for such grace IJN

The problem with these self-acclaimed atheists is they don't want to go down there alone.
They are hungrily looking for more people to go down with them.
If you have a disbelief about something, keep it to yourself. Why would someone rational be jumping from one thread to another attacking people not in-line with your belief? It's senseless if I may say.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by 9jafreak: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

The problem with these self-acclaimed atheists is they don't want to go down there alone.
If you have a disbelief about something, keep it to yourself. Why would someone rational be jumping from one thread to another attacking people not in-line with your belief? It's senseless if I may say.

It's called 'Evangelism' my friend. Why do Christians go from place to place (and now all over the screens) telling people to accept their truth or perish?

Evangelism is the problem see?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by kooto(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
Please come out of being an atheist and be a christian, because hevean and hell is real. look around you; the galaxies, oceans,mountains,animals, birds, plants beautiful colours, landscapes,different wheathers of the world and man to say but a few, will all these come to be without someone deligently planning and executing it?have you considered your hands, fingers [psychomotive controls],senses of taste; smell, how your heart pumps blood to every part of your body to keep you alive without it going the wrong way,have you asked where this blood came from for the very first time?have you consider how you take in oxygen that your body needs and breate out carbon-dioxide that the plants needs, have you thought of what speaks in you [where your voice comes from],where does your emotions come from, I am sure you have planned things before in the past and it workedout,if you can plan; then somebody gave you ability to plan. planned you and everything, that person is called GOD.if you sincerely look into your life and around you, you will always see the hand of GOD present. Believe Him He loves you.

1 Like

Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by ziccoit: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
Image123:
i love you enough to tell you the truth. You're on your way to hell, and except you repent you will perish.
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36). Your best place is hell as a sinner, fulfill your destiny my beloved.

Who de admonishing who? Monkey de carry monkey climb palm tree.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by freshmoney(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
9jafreak:

It's called 'Evangelism' my friend. Why do Christians go from place to place (and now all over the screens) telling people to accept their truth or perish?

Evangelism? What exactly do you mean? So you guys intention is to drag people into the cesspit along with you?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by SSaemoenl(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
Early Brainwashing cry cry
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by bid4rich(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

God doesnt own me.

without are dogs, and who are dogs? Those that are outside of faith. My friend, count your words, because u wil stil repeat it one day by the time God start dealing with u.

Tell me smthng, What is it under heaven that is not made? Even you, u're made by God but possesed by legion of demons called unbelieve and co. May God deliver u o because there wil b a time dt u wil need him but it may b too late to find Him. Thnk twice b4 u become deaf and dumb.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by LeJeun3: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

What? So, you will blast your son with passages about hell from the bible if he told you he is gonna be an atheist?

My bro. Don't have much to say, but I believe in God creator of heaven and earth, of good and which we turned bad.
But more importantly, I love d Lord and if lovin d Lord is wrong I don't want to be right.

As Christian I prefer to find out on d last day that I'm on d wrong path, than choose any other path only to discover that I was on d wrong and being a Christian was right!
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gertynk: @Logicboy- you are still a boy like u said and i pray God in his infinit mercy deliver u and set u free from that demon that posses you. One day like St Paul God will arrest you and use you for his work for the kingdom, i pray for u for such grace IJN

Epic fail......you really expect people to convert to christianity after you call them demonic and your bible calls them fools?

Do you christians think at all?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

Can you just save yourself hyper-stress by keeping your belief to yourself?

Jumping into every religion forum wouldn't help you. It wouldn't boost your belief either.

What, are you spying on my nairaland activities? That seems stressful!

Commonsense will tell you the difference between "anger" which is stressful and "disgust" which is not
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

Why would someone rational be jumping from one thread to another attacking people not in-line with your belief? It's senseless if I may say.

Like a hypocrite, you never acknowledge the fact that it's your christian brothers who do it most on nairaland.

BTW Hell does not exist. If that's the only reason that you are a christian, then you arent thinking.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by logicboy: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
bid4rich:

without are dogs, and who are dogs? Those that are outside of faith. My friend, count your words, because u wil stil repeat it one day by the time God start dealing with u.

Tell me smthng, What is it under heaven that is not made? Even you, u're made by God but possesed by legion of demons called unbelieve and co. May God deliver u o because there wil b a time dt u wil need him but it may b too late to find Him. Thnk twice b4 u become deaf and dumb.

Possessed by demons?? ? Dont you feel stupid, when you say things like that? You just conclude that someoene that you have never seen or talked to is possessed by demons. Or demons now use the internet? Or you are a deomonic text reader?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
@image23 you are a classic example of the category of jews desctibed in the bible as having a zeal for God without knowledge. It's kind of a disease you know, try and get some knowledge and orientation from the way other christian's like Goshen and pastor AIO address issues. You have no right whatsoever to pronounce judgement on a mortal like your self even in your misguided zeal try to borrow some wisdom. The great commission instruct's you to go out and preach what? The good new's the gospel. The gospel is not the story of hell it is the story of salvation. Pray, tell me, how many sinner's have you converted with your bad new's ? Your guess is as good as mine. I only pray you are spiritual enough to know when you are wrong but I envisage you coming back here to rationalise your misguided vituperation's on logicboy. @Goshen you guy's have a whole lot of work to do reining this '''zealous '' guy's in otherwise they won't stop making y'all look like clown's with their utterances clearly devoid of the ultimate spirirual characteristic (love) but reeking of all form of self pontification .
Image123: You're the one doing the thinking here, not a robber or God. Or God has shown you His thoughts?
ithinknot.
i simply compared your creation to that of something that has no will of its own. The planets do not make decisions, they just fulfill their purpose. You are created with ability to make decisions, don't blame God and keep saying "God made me an atheist, what can i do?".
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^^ I meant this post. You seem to derive so much ectasy doing this.
Image123:
i love you enough to tell you the truth. You're on your way to hell, and except you repent you will perish.
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36). Your best place is hell as a sinner, fulfill your destiny my beloved.
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by joe4christ(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
9jafreak:

Just listen to yourself, you're doing the bidding of your master (Satan) without even knowing it and thesame you would come out here jibbering nonesense about not believing in supernatural phenomena. Huh?
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by bid4rich(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

Possessed by demons?? ? Dont you feel stupid, when you say things like that? You just conclude that someoene that you have never seen or talked to is possessed by demons. Or demons now use the internet? Or you are a deomonic text reader?

oh! U neva knw how senseless you are in ur blind argument. Its obvious that you are in state of tabularazar. No wonder ur text looks like u. If u need wisdom, ask! Dnt use style seek for it, olodo rabata. Hahahahahaha
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by antartica(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
This is pure insanity!
Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by tevinsolt: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
your analogy is.hmm ....(i have no comment).....comparing God and a robber is the most ridiculous thing ever.
first of all God loves you and wants to restore the connection man lost because of sin after creation
Jesus is the bridge he has created for you to use
if you don't repent, there is nothing he can do because you have free will
now in the case of a robber....its "your life or money situation" you loose either ways
but God is offering eternal life to escape Satan's eternal damnation.
simple as ABC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? / Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.