Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (70845 Views)

I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged / Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by bidemi12(m): 1:32am On Sep 12, 2009
You have every reason to be worried. It is not possible for people of the opposite sex to be best friends when they are of sexual age. As you well know sex is always on the mind of a man and if he has to pretend for 100 years to get it he will. you better burst that friendship up as soon as possible.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by fishsage1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
smileyHello, i have the same problem, known my girl friend since feb this year,never had sex yet , we want it to be a special moment we can remember.I am only here every other month and we stay together.What i do not like is here phone is full of (old male friends) calling and texting her, some of the texts are not nice .Should i accept this or ask her politly to make a choice between us or her old male friends.
  Thanks for any advice.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Omolola1(f): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
well, dont av many female fwendz, most of my fwendz are guys~
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by fishsage1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
smileyOmolola1 hello,
Any advice for me .
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Rakhadani(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2010
hot topic hey, i, for one, would be jealousy. n datz bcs m a guy and i have had bestfriends who wer gals before hey.
but i should admit, it's not always a bad thing just dat there is a greater possibility that something obvious but undisclosed could be going on or might go on sometime to cum.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by krantz: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
i got a girlfriend who's at home and I'm a marine stationed in north Carolina. i am always scared that she is seeing other guys and doing things because she hangs with lots of guy friends and she barely texts or talks to me. recently like two weeks ago on a Friday her best friend who happens to be a guy took her to the Friday night football game at her highschool that night. well she was walking alone in town for a little bit till he got off work so she told me to call her Cu's she was alone. But when she said hes here she said shell talk to me later she hung up. i was wondering why she couldn't still talk to me in the car with him. and i constantly tried testing her and barely got any texts just one word answers mainly. after the game like at 11 i called her Cu's she sopped answering texts and no answer. i called bout 5 times. the next day she text ed at like 6 a.m. which is odd saying her phone died she was sorry. but my mind kicked in knowing that her phone didn't die because it didn't go straight to her voicemail. so i confronted her about it and she changed it saying it was dying. also before all this ,he also took her to a mall before to. can someone help me on this situation and give me some of your opinions if she may be cheating on me with him ? undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by SwTonia(f): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
ThoniaSlim: @FKseun

i agree with you on the issue there is hardly nothing as good friends when it comes to the opposite sex, talking from experience. but it still depends on how you handle the friendship.
i got friends that are guys but not good friends/best friends that are guys.
true talk there is no friendship between a boy nd a gal btw y are most tonia slim
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by eligadoo: 12:48am On May 20, 2015
First of all their is nothing like male best friend and female best friend in a relationship. Now don't get this twisted, there re different types of relationship. If both parties are just girlfriend and boyfriend level, best friends of opposite sex is allowed. Secondly if this is a case of fiance matter I go marry you, you go marry me, eehh their is nothing like opposite sex best friend oh this is what I call and see as cheating it's not allowed. If a girl or a guy insist on that level then FULL opposite sex best friend they both want something out of the best friend rubbish. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Amazo: 4:21am On May 20, 2015
Fikzy:
Dear All,

My friend has a challenge with his girlfriend because her best friend is a guy.

Even though this was made known to him before the relationship got intense now he feels uncomfortable with the third party in the relationship. The girl is very close to the guy to the extent that she is welcome to pass the night at the guys home where he lives with his parents and folks.

My guy is worried, I need advice on how to advice him.

A guy and a girl being best friends end up being f^ck buddies 99% of the time - been there, done that. From my experience, females who have males as best friends are usually sluts (some reveal their slutty side in the open, while some hide their sluttiness; but whichever way both categories are slutty nonetheless). If i meet any girl and get to know that her so called "bestie" is a guy, it automatically registers in my brain that i've found a likely slut and she will be definitely be an easy lay because i'll begin to relate and appeal to her slutty side (hidden or not) and the rest is history. I think i'll say i've had a 90% success rate with this theory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.