Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

A Simple Question For Atheists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Question For Atheists. (1901 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

The part in bold is the most stupid religious propaganda I have every heard.

1) It is virtually impossible to prove or even to know that every atheist dies a mysterious and painful death

2) Ayn Rand, a popular and one of the most influential American atheist died at the age of 77 by heart failure (a pretty common cause of death)

3) Are there not christians that die painfully and mysteriously? What about slaves who where whipped to death, were they atheists?

4) It's fear and indoctrinaition that makes you christian. Don't lie

Are you Ayn Rand? Do you know what he used to do behind the curtain? He could have saved himself from the heart failure

You cannot create but you can damage and destroy the work of Nature. May God forgive you.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by harakiri(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
@freshmoney

Take your time, read the Holy Bible and understand how loving my God is.

Funny thing is i am extremely well versed in the bible and can put you,your pastor and entire bible thumping congregation to shame any day. Your god is so loving that he had to butcher his only son to appease mankind. How this callous statement of blood lust makes an atom of sense to you people never fails to amaze me. If you come to my house and i sacrifice my only child to please you, wouldn't you consider that barbaric? Even goat sef will have you running. Your god is so loving that he sent down an outcast angel down to Eden KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! On top of that, he blames mankind for falling into a temptation that was entirely due to his incompetence and lack of foresight. Why did he put the tree in the first place? Isn't that dumb? He is so loving that he made the Israelites suffer 40yrs in Egypt. He is so loving that he required Abraham to prove his "faith" by slaughtering his only son (in today's world, that is attempted murder). How many blood letting "love" org.ies am i gonna mention? What a loving god he really is. Loving god my foot!!!

Every Atheist dies mysteriously and painstakingly.

Wake up and smell the coffee Jimbo. We are all gonna die one way or another and most times, it's always painful and agonizing. I will die. You will die (perhaps in a road crash or from some disease). Point is, YOU WILL DIE!!! Muhehehehehehe grin grin cool. Furthermore, where did you get your statistics about Atheist deaths anyways? I guess all those people who have died from Boko Haram bombings are Atheists...lol. Same with those who die on our bad roads everyday. Same with those people dying from mysterious ailments at the hospital. Wow! Nigeria has a lot of dead Atheists. Can you see how ridiculously DUMB and DENSE you really are?

They suffer from this world till eternity if left unchanged.It's a pity how suffered you are in the hand of Satan. Your stubbornness will never help you. I wouldn't pray that God's wrath should visit Nigeria, but it wouldn't be unrealistic, if unbelievers like you start spreading your lies and deceits in my dear country. I am free cuz I believe in the Lord God I serve.

Spare me the delusional statements abeg.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by logicboy: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

Are you Ayn Rand? Do you know what he used to do behind the curtain? He could have saved himself from the heart failure

You cannot create but you can damage and destroy the work of Nature. May God forgive you.

1) Ayn Rand is a woman

2) What the hell do you mean that she could have saved herself from heart failure at the age of 77? Are you just foolish?

3) Ayn Rands life was very popular and influenced many christian conservatives in america. However, an ignorant bible pusher like you wouldnt know that
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by harakiri(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

1) Ayn Rand is a woman

2) What the hell do you mean that she could have saved herself from heart failure at the age of 77? Are you just foolish?

3) Ayn Rands life was very popular and influenced many christian conservatives in america. However, an ignorant bible pusher like you wouldnt know that

PRICELESS!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by logicboy: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin

harakiri:

PRICELESS!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

You must be high on something. All you need is 2 more wraps to counter-attack God's chosen people. Agent of Evil
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by logicboy: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

You must be high on something. You need 2 more wraps to counter-attack God's people angry

Thanks for showing that you have no points.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
harakiri: @freshmoney

Funny thing is i am extremely well versed in the bible and can put you,your pastor and entire bible thumping congregation to shame any day. Your god is so loving that he had to butcher his only son to appease mankind. How this callous statement of blood lust makes an atom of sense to you people never fails to amaze me. If you come to my house and i sacrifice my only child to please you, wouldn't you consider that barbaric? Even goat sef will have you running. Your god is so loving that he sent down an outcast angel down to Eden KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! On top of that, he blames mankind for falling into a temptation that was entirely due to his incompetence and lack of foresight. Why did he put the tree in the first place? Isn't that dumb? He is so loving that he made the Israelites suffer 40yrs in Egypt. He is so loving that he required Abraham to prove his "faith" by slaughtering his only son (in today's world, that is attempted murder). How many blood letting "love" org.ies am i gonna mention? What a loving god he really is. Loving god my foot!!!

Wake up and smell the coffee Jimbo. We are all gonna die one way or another and most times, it's always painful and agonizing. I will die. You will die (perhaps in a road crash or from some disease). Point is, YOU WILL DIE!!! Muhehehehehehe grin grin cool. Furthermore, where did you get your statistics about Atheist deaths anyways? I guess all those people who have died from Boko Haram bombings are Atheists...lol. Same with those who die on our bad roads everyday. Same with those people dying from mysterious ailments at the hospital. Wow! Nigeria has a lot of dead Atheists. Can you see how ridiculously DUMB and DENSE you really are?

Spare me the delusional statements abeg.

As for you, keep wallowing in ignorance. Don't come here under new ID asking for God's forgiveness.

Dumb, Dumber, but God has blessed me beyond my reasoning- that alone is a great testimony for his power. Keep shouting on top of your voice, for all I care.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by harakiri(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

As for you, keep wallowing in ignorance. Don't come here under new ID asking for God's forgiveness.

Dumb, Dumber, but God has blessed me beyond my reasoning- that alone is a great testimony for his power. Keep shouting on top of your voice, for all I care.

Buhuhuhuhahaha grin grin grin

Don't worry Jimbo. That ain't gonna happen. You can keep your delusions to your self.

HEY!!! Perhaps you should look over your shoulder. There might be a spooky ghost right behind you. The ghost of HARAKIRI...buhuhuhuhahahaha grin grin smiley

Get rid of that cheap $hit you're smoking and grow up Jim.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

Thanks for showing that you have no points.

Just as I know, atheists are egocentric and ego-maniac. They show no respect to other people's opinion. Rudy, blowzy set of waste people. Wondering why you are still alive, while you could have been binned.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by logicboy: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

Just as I know, atheists are egocentric and ego-maniac. They show no respect to other people's opinion. Rudy, blowzy set of waste people. Wondering why you are still alive, while you could have been binned.

No, the problem is that you're feeling inferior. You know deep down that your arguments dont make sense and you're angry that I'm telling you so.

lol
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
harakiri:

Buhuhuhuhahaha grin grin grin

Don't worry Jimbo. That ain't gonna happen. You can keep your delusions to your self.

HEY!!! Perhaps you should look over your shoulder. There might be a spooky ghost right behind you. The ghost of HARAKIRI...buhuhuhuhahahaha grin grin smiley

Get rid of that cheap $hit you're smoking and grow up Jim.

Dead man walking. Dead rat ranting. What is human without the spirit of the Almighty God? Null.

Everyone can pass you for Jimbo in the Jimbo and the jet. You look very much like him-nerdy undecided

Jesus loves you. Repent.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

No, the problem is that you're feeling inferior. You know deep down that your arguments dont make sense and you're angry that I'm telling you so.

lol

Never felt any inferior! Not even to an ego-centric numskull who believes he was formed out of Nothingness
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
harakiri: @freshmoney

Wake up and smell the coffee Jimbo. We are all gonna die one way or another and most times, it's always painful and agonizing. I will die. You will die (perhaps in a road crash or from some disease). Point is, YOU WILL DIE!!! Muhehehehehehe grin grin coolg.

By the blood of Jesus, I will not witness a painful death. My family and me will live to testify to the glory of God.

That road crash or some disease is not my portion. You may claim it, for all I care. angry
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by logicboy: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

Never felt any inferior! Not even to an ego-centric numskull who believes he was formed out of Nothingness

No, my mommy gave birth to me, unlike some egocentric numskull who believe that a woman came from a man's ribs grin
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by logicboy: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

By the blood of Jesus, I will not witness a painful death. My family and me will live to testify to the glory of God.

That road crash or some disease is not my portion. You may claim it, for all I care. angry

Many christians have died in those situations. Who are you to demand better? Are you Jesus or Moses?
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

No, my mommy gave birth to me, unlike some egocentric numskull who believe that a woman came from a man's ribs grin

If you've come from nothingness, when you grow very old to die, you must disappear. Do not die a normal death, just disappear into nothingness as you were formed out of nothingness.

Likes of you could marvel very well at my '12 MKT but fail to appreciate how something more complex was created, rather they said it was formed out of nothingness. It would take human millions of years to understand God's ways. You sit there idle and talk rubbish.

Freaking atheist! Ritual worshipers are way better than you

I can now see how unyielding you are. I guess Atheists share the same features- stubbornness.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by logicboy: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

If you've come from nothingness, when you grow very old to die, you must disappear. Do not die a normal death, just disappear into nothingness as you were formed out of nothingness.

Likes of you could marvel very well at my '12 MKT but fail to appreciate how something more complex was created, rather they said it was formed out of nothingness. It would take human millions of years to understand God's ways. You sit there idle and talk rubbish.

Freaking atheist! Ritual worshipers are way better than you

I can now see how unyielding you are. I guess Atheists share the same features- stubbornness.

It would take human millions of years to understand God's ways

Yet, you understand God and know that he will send me to hell? Is that not arrogant and contradictory?
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by mkmyers45(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

why we are still alive? Rofl..o you want god to kill them eh? Anyway SATAN should die first cool....you refused to respect yourself by opening this thread..you can shove your horse-sh*te morality crap down your throat.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by mazaje(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
freshmoney:

what about the hundred of millions of christians that have died and will continue to die that way? How are you better than them?. . . .The christians that get killed in various churches by boko harm nko?. . .How are you better than them?. . .

By the way why are you angry?. . grin grin
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2012
mkmyers45: why we are still alive? Rofl..o you want god to kill them eh? Anyway SATAN should die first cool....you refused to respect yourself by opening this thread..you can shove your horse-sh*te morality crap down your throat.

There it goes. They become so obtrusive and importunate once they know you are not giving in to their theories. Bunch of mannerless goats- atheists.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2012
mazaje:

what about the hundred of millions of christians that have died and will continue to die that way? How are you better than them?. . . .The christians that get killed in various churches by boko harm nko?. . .How are you better than them?. . .

By the way why are you angry?. . grin grin

How do you react when someone wishes you an awful death? You'll be mouth-sealed? Not surprising, atheists are obtuse humans; always tongue-tied, dim-witted. I hope they get denied of all good things in life so they get taught that one doesn't mess with one's creator.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2012
But, wait a minute, how come I am not seeing any Christians here to support me against all these venomous reptiles called atheists undecided
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by mazaje(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2012
freshmoney:

How do you react when someone wishes you an awful death? You'll be mouth-sealed? Not surprising, atheists are obtuse humans; always tongue-tied, dim-witted. I hope they get denied of all good things in life so they get taught that one doesn't mess with one's creator.

Unfortunately for you, atheists get so much of the good things in life, some of the top ten of the richest and most successful business men according to forbes are atheists. . . .You are just angry because people reject your delusions. . . .

1 Like

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by mkmyers45(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2012
freshmoney:

There it goes. They become so obtrusive and importunate once they know you are not giving in to their theories. Bunch of mannerless goats- atheists.
hmm..isnt the devil still alive?
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by mkmyers45(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
freshmoney: But, wait a minute, how come I am not seeing any Christians here to support me against all these venomous reptiles called atheists undecided
Bwahahahahahahaha Im definitely meeting you at the gates of hades cool

1 Like

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by NeverDieEasy: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
I have yet to see any evidence of the supernatural world, ghosts, gods, miracles, or anything else that can always be explained or disproved in rather simple terms. Lack of evidence, when there should have some by now, is proof of absence. Are you afraid of the dark or death? When you can prove that a celestial teapot isn't circling the sun, I'll consider your baseless delusions. BOOOO!!!!
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by NeverDieEasy: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
mkmyers45: hmm..isnt the devil still alive?
If were the obtuse ones, when will you Christians stop betraying your ignorance of what a scientific theory is. How come I never hear one off you brainwashed wannabes never say "Gravity"? Well, it is just a theory. Let me ask you a question. Why did agnostics and atheists outscore all religions on the basic religion quiz given to over 3,700 people nationally in April of 2011? It's a real ego killer for the arrogant when we know your religion better than you. In fact, I've always said the fastest path to atheism is to read the Bible cover to cover. Apparently, you pious blowhards haven't done so as much as we heathens. LOL.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by NeverDieEasy: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

It would take human millions of years to understand God's ways

Yet, you understand God and know that he will send me to hell? Is that not arrogant and contradictory?: Two words often describe the religious the best, arrogant, and presumptuous. We can quote scripture too, so what? If you really believe that mush-mash of contradictions, failed prophecies, no definitive prophecies-like in 2,000 years it will be known as the age of the internet. No cures for fatal diseases, your god (twice) could only take pi to 3.1 and this is centuries after Egypt took it way past the decimal. Even 42 years after geometry, the first 14 are still seared on my brain. 3.14159265358979. Ha-ha, nothing to brag about, but I'm smarter than your god. Who said or gave any evidence for your ludicrous statement? Who, other than a bunch of ancient, ignorant, superstitious, middle eastern yokels came up with the greatest fraud on earth? Millions of years? LOL!!! Prove it. First cause? LOL!!! Prove it. You talk about a bunch of unproven, less than mediocre hypotheses, geez, I'd say it's time for you freaks to gather a tad of evidence before you go around slamming solid science. Better yet!!! Why don't you all protest science and do everything the way it was done 100,000 years ago? Huh?

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by freshmoney(m): 3:23am On Apr 19, 2012
[quote author=NeverDieEasy][/quote]

What is this one saying? Look in the mirror and ask yourself, are you making any sense again? Whatz happening to you?

Bunch of unworthy humans, they always attack Christians in troops. undecided
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists. by Kay17: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2012
Christianity is led by a weak god, he kEeps making more mistakes necessitating the need for salvation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Reasons To Abandon Christianity (part Two) / God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything / Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.