Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,900 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

NBA. . . Represent Your Team - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (22415 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2012
It's over for the Spurs lol. . After all the hard works angry grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2012
DamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamn
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 07, 2012
OKC Celtics Leggo
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 07, 2012
WTF Just happened? o_O Oklahoma City Thunder Wins Series 4-2? San Antonio Spurs screwed up BIG time. Congrats Kevin Durant and Derick Fisher. Others should go to hell grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 07, 2012
mba emeka:

You do know alot i agree. So can you tell us how you didnt see OKC fawking the Lakers out? Everybody did but you. Do you know why? Its because you are a bias Lakers fan.

Do you expect me to say Boston would beat the team i support?

I couldnt stay late to watch the game (we see it here between 1-4 AM) and i was really tired. I just came here to read this half thought up statements from badbelle Lakers fans that wont just accept that their team is poo.

Shut the heck up man, Lakers is and will always remain the greatest. Celtics definitely gonna Bleep Miass up tomorrow, watch-out.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 07, 2012
Where is Roland17 grin grin grin Easy man
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2012
REALITY101: Where is Roland17 grin grin grin Easy man

Hommie, Spurs really disappointed me, they changed their play pattern by playing individual basketball, rather than sharing the ball in the second half of the game.

I hope we round up Queen and his bugs tomorrow..

Happy to have Reality back.. no let them ban u again grin grin grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 07, 2012
Roland17:

Hommie, Spurs really disappointed me, they changed their play pattern by playing individual basketball, rather than sharing the ball in the second half of the game.

I hope we round up Queen and his bugs tomorrow..

Happy to have Reality back.. no let them ban u again grin grin grin

Glad to see you're getting over it already. Yeah lets cheeeeeeer Celtics to victory grin then lets hope Celtics fcks OKshits up. I'm happy for Fisher and Durant tho. I didn't watch the 2nd half, I was taking a nap from long arss day, so no regrets anyway.

@ban, don't mind em hater's lol.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by rasputinn(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2012
Let's go CELTICS
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by chic2pimp(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
Kevin Durant what a player!!!.......Could not be much happier for the dude.

I can very recall the 2007 Nba draft when Oden was selected ahead of him and being absolutely gobsmacked by that decision.
To me he always far more potential with the only slight being his thin frame. Even that you knew his frame could be developed whilst his skill sets could not.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 08, 2012
Go Rondo grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 08, 2012
Lmao @ Rondo n James
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 3:02am On Jun 08, 2012
Whats going on with Celtics? If they dont win today then i think its over they would lose the series
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 08, 2012
dayokanu: Whats going on with Celtics? If they dont win today then i think its over they would lose the series

I just don't understand what they are doing out there today. they're breaking my heart
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

I just don't understand what they are doing out there today. they're breaking my heart

Is it bleeding already? grin

dayokanu: Whats going on with Celtics? If they dont win today then i think its over they would lose the series

Not far from the truth. Queen James is hungry you know
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 08, 2012
Aww Celtics fans, that's sweet even at end bad moment they still cheer em up. #True fans. . Game 7. Hope they get it done before Bradley vs Pacquiao fight. But seriously Queen James really did some basket ish in there lol
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by doyin13(m): 4:42am On Jun 08, 2012
u can say that again. other story of the game was celts lack of offense.

Turnovers by Rondo didn't help but he was their only counter to LBJ.

Still have a sneaky feeling Celts might pull out a Game 7 although I would like a Thunder Heat Final.

Durant and Westbrook vs. LBJ and Wade.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
Chai Celtics una don gawk una self!! This series is all but the Heat's to lose now

Royal-VII:

[color=#000099][i]Ayo, Im a Laker fan...Watched Kobe his Whole Entire Career....and Mike's..Lebron is a beter defensive player than BOTH
Am i supposed to believe that?? Anyway as a basketball disciple i find it laughable that you would compare LeBron to Kobe defensively never mind M.J. I am sure you know better than the people that voted them into the NBA All-defensive teams for 6 years in a row

Royal-VII:

Lebron Guards fours and Fives....you can't compare lebron defensive greatness to Kobe's....
Really?? You mean to tell me that LeBron can effectively guard a Nowitzki,K.G,Dwight,Duncan?? Abeg no kill me with laugh

Royal-VII:

Lebron Shut down D-ROSE Last year in the playoffs..
Bleh!! He is only good at guarding smaller and lighter players even at that Jason Terry torched him last year!!

Royal-VII:

And this year they had him Guarding David West in the last series at crucial moments...He even Guard Pau during the regular season..
Guarding David West is hardly a feat!!

Royal-VII:

They have been using him to front KG in the post in this series...
Has he been able to stop or reduce K.G's effectiveness?? No! So your point is??

Royal-VII:

Name one Player in Nba history who could Guard ...Ones...Twos...Threes...Fours...And..Fives...(Pg,sg,sf,pf,c)...Nobody!
Yes and that includes LBJ

Please when we are talking about Lockdown defenders we are talking about M.J,Isaiah Thomas,Gary Payton,Kobe Bryant before you even mention LBJ
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by mbaemeka(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
Where's REALITY101? Fourth quater what did you say about Lebron? Did you see the game 6?

YOU SHOULD SHUT THE HECK UP NOW!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 LOSSES OUTTA 16 HUH? WHERE DID IT COUNT NOW? GAME 7'S IN miami. . . Bostons going down. Agree or die!
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by doyin13(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2012
haba a-40. lebron is not my fave person in the world but his athleticism i dont think has ever been rivalled, mj included. in my opinion, he is the most talentd player ever. but he is also an arse.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 09, 2012
mba emeka: Where's REALITY101? Fourth quater what did you say about Lebron? Did you see the game 6?

YOU SHOULD SHUT THE HECK UP NOW!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 LOSSES OUTTA 16 HUH? WHERE DID IT COUNT NOW? GAME 7'S IN miami. . . Bostons going down. Agree or die!

Hey Winnie I am LAKER ok. Just can't stand Queen James
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 09, 2012
doyin13: in my opinion, he is the most talentd player ever. but he is also an arse.

Bullshit. Thank goodness you said in your opinion.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 3:55am On Jun 09, 2012
Holy Moses, i can't believe the sort of crap people are spilling here. angry angry angry
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 09, 2012
Roland17: Holy Moses, i can't believe the sort of crap people are spilling here. angry angry angry

Tell me about it. . . Smh. . Tomorrow is almost here. It ain't gonna be easy. . Goodnight guys
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by doyin13(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
lol. . .still stand by my opinion.

His combination of size, speed, strength and shots has never been seen before. And he is still improving.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 2:35am On Jun 10, 2012
Bass dunks on Wade for an 11 point Celtic lead with 3 min left in 2nd quarter
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2012
dayokanu: Bass dunks on Wade for an 11 point Celtic lead with 3 min left in 2nd quarter

So far so good for Celtics Bass doing awesome job. Half time Celtics up by 7
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 3:13am On Jun 10, 2012
Tied at 59 in 3rd quarter. Rondo needs to do better with his layups. He missed/got blocked like 4 times
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2012
Celtics now slacking. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim / Nigeria Vs Mali: WAFU Women's Cup (2 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.