Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

NBA. . . Represent Your Team - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (22413 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 10, 2012
Gay King

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by doyin13(m): 4:00am On Jun 10, 2012
Bosh picked up the slack. Wade is being a killer on the offensive glass.

LBJ is tired but did you see that three from way downtown with the shotclock winding down.

Where is Jesoul sef ?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by doyin13(m): 4:05am On Jun 10, 2012
Got murdered the Celts did in the 4th. Celts colder than the wildlings beyond the wall.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:19am On Jun 10, 2012
Big ups to these set of Celtics, they did me proud, i am a Proud Celtics.. i know its going to be a tough decision for Danny Ainge but i hope the organization can re-sign Garnett and Ray Allen....

I wish the remaining teams all the best in the finals...i am going to bed with a huge smile grin grin grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2012
Sorry Celtics, I am truly proud of you guys. Feel sad for Doc, he is way too emotional but I love the way he put himself together this time. Now 2 bleeping arss team facing each other. Since I'm from the West uhmmmm grin undecided lipsrsealed

Another good news is, Tim Bradley defeated Manny Pacuqaio shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Congrats bruv and thanks for making me $3,575 richer grin Drinks on me fellas cheesy
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2012
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2012
Royal-VII:
Rondo walked off tha court like a betch without shaking anybody's hand...LmL

Aye Watch LBJ destroy Durant in the finals@That fool who claimed Kobe and Jordan had better defense than Lebron...

Ok...watch how Lebron shid on KD....

Quit talking sh!T already. STFU, wait and see game 1 n 2 Tue/Thurs

1 Like

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
If you wanna do insults i can do insults just ask around! Comprendes??

Royal-VII:
Mj was not even the greatest defensive player on his own team!!...scottie guarded the best offensive player

Thats not the point!! Again lemme ask you do you know better than the people that named him in All-defensive teams 9 times (6 in a row) Or the guys that voted him defensive player of the year? Maybe you know better than guys like Jerry West thats why you are on Nairaland and not a GM

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
So how can you compare him to LBJ?...LBJ Takes the "Top" Assignment every game...fhhuck outa hea....
Dont make me laugh! How does his willingness to take on the top assignment every game make him a better defender?? No wonder he's been ringless

Jordan is the 2nd in all-time list of steals and his number of blocks are ridiculous for a guard so stop spewing out that sewer pit you call a mouth

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Isiah Thomas was not a good defensive player....He was good at playing passing lanes that is all
Even Jordan would not agree with you

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Joe Dumars was the defensive shutdown player on the pistons....
Sharrap!! Everyone and their grandma knows Isiah Thomas was an excellent defender

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Yes Lebron did reduce Kg effectiveness in games 1 and 2.....watch the damn game son.
Can you prove that??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
And Im a Laker Fan but you overrating the hell out of Kobe...

kobe's claim to defensive greatness came from a nationally televised game when he guarded a young prime allen iverson and shut him down..

And that claim also lasted for 9 different seasons right??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
He has never had to guard any of the teams best players for his entire career as a Laker....
So if the Lakers are playing the Mavs does Kobe have to guard Dirk Nowitzki?? You must be ret@rded my friend

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
He had Ron Harper...D.George...in the early years...later years he had Artest....When did kobe ever take the assignment of guarding the best offensive player..and SUCCEEDED? Hell i remember back when Peja and Ginobili use to Torch Kobe in their primes....

they couldnt stop kobe either...but kobe could not stop them...Watch the damn games son.!

did you not just watch my boy kobe run from the task of guarding Kevin Durant??!!?......
Kobe is rated a better defender than all these guys you mentioned and last time i checked you are no expert so just shut it!!

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
I bet when the heat play the thunder in the finals LBJ guards durent in the 4rth....

Did you not watch the regular season when LEBRON shut down Kevin Durant?....they went toe to toe and LBJ outclassed him.
He shut Durant down?? Yet he averaged 29.8 points in their series? Who you be sef??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Kobe scared to guard Kevin Durant....I was sitting in the room screaming for kobe to take the defensive assignment and guard Durant...

Kobe wanted no parts of that Man...None!!
When LeBron choked at the All-star game please remind us who was on his a$$??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Stop it...Ya bball knowledge limited fam....stick to soccer. LmL
I was watching hoops when you where $hittin in ur pampers

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
He is also a better passer/playmaker and rebounder than both Kobe and Jordan...Lebron's knock on his game is his Clutchness.
Why dont you post his assist/turnover ratio??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Do i gotta post the video when Drazen petrovich torched Jordan in Jordan's prime?

...White dude straight from Europe stepped off the plane and Shot Lazers in Jordan Face the Whole Damn Game....
I would expect a simpleton like you to refer to a one-off case

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Fhuck outa hea don't compare LBJ to Jordans over rated garbage defense.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3X274lz3wY

Lmfaooo...Fhuck Outa Hea)))))) Get cha Bball Knowledge up Fam.....Jordan D was subpar...better tawk about scottie...lol

D-Rose couldnt even get by Lebron....yet A.I caught Jordan with this slow az cross over...Lmfao..

Where was LeBron when Jason Terry phocked him up at the last Finals??
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
doyin13: lol. . .still stand by my opinion.

His combination of size, speed, strength and shots has never been seen before. And he is still improving.

I love his willingness to learn and improve but ka ma kuro ka ma jale the guy is not as good a one on one defender as people claim he is
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
Reality 101 my paddi, you guys should not bother convincing that myopic mind about comparing Greatness and Legends in Basketball, its very obvious from his comments that he has sold his sense of judgement to the Queen..

The Queen would turn 29 very soon and is yet without a ring and someone still thinks he is still improving at 29!!!!!!, how many more years does he have to play the game at the highest level? yet he has the effrontery to Compare the queen with Legends who won rings before they even turned 25.

The Queen is a good player, but please be mature with your comparisons, anyone can post videos online too.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
A-40:
If you wanna do insults i can do insults just ask around! Comprendes??

Thats not the point!! Again lemme ask you do you know better than the people that named him in All-defensive teams 9 times (6 in a row) Or the guys that voted him defensive player of the year? Maybe you know better than guys like Jerry West thats why you are on Nairaland and not a GM

Dont make me laugh! How does his willingness to take on the top assignment every game make him a better defender?? No wonder he's been ringless

Jordan is the 2nd in all-time list of steals and his number of blocks are ridiculous for a guard so stop spewing out that sewer pit you call a mouth

Even Jordan would not agree with you

Sharrap!! Everyone and their grandma knows Isiah Thomas was an excellent defender

Can you prove that??

And that claim also lasted for 9 different seasons right??

So if the Lakers are playing the Mavs does Kobe have to guard Dirk Nowitzki?? You must be ret@rded my friend

Kobe is rated a better defender than all these guys you mentioned and last time i checked you are no expert so just shut it!!

He shut Durant down?? Yet he averaged 29.8 points in their series? Who you be sef??

When LeBron choked at the All-star game please remind us who was on his a$$??

I was watching hoops when you where $hittin in ur pampers

Why dont you post his assist/turnover ratio??

I would expect a simpleton like you to refer to a one-off case

Where was LeBron when Jason Terry phocked him up at the last Finals??

No entiendo hablar tonterĂ­as. Bias Queen fan
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hello y'all.

1 Like

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2012
What's up dawg
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 5:15am On Jun 12, 2012
I am just chilling
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2012
Lets go Thunder

7 points lead 1:12 to go
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2012
In his first ever NBA finals, 23 year old and three time NBA shooting champion schools Queens and her bugs, Thabo sefolosha Handles Queen defensively and i still expect someone to compare queen with legends cos he defended a kevin Garnett that turned 36 in May...
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2012
Kevin Durant 36 point

17 in the 4th quarter

While some dissapear in the 4th
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2012
*smiles*
I don't like the Thunders but if they can beat the Heats, then I might as well smile
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by edoyad(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2012
dayokanu: Lets go Thunder

7 points lead 1:12 to go

So much Heart ache in European Football so you switch to the NBA, nice move.

I didn't watch the whole game, came in the middle of the third. That whole Miami team looked out of sorts so don't even go there. I cant even remember Bosh putting one in the whole time I watched.
dayokanu: Kevin Durant 36 point

17 in the 4th quarter

While some dissapear in the 4th
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
REALITY101:

No entiendo hablar tonterĂ­as. Bias Queen fan
Enlightening these ret@rds is a thankless job but someone's gotta do it!!

Imagine the uncommon phool posting a clip of A.I in his rookie or sophomore year crossing over an M.J that was pushing 35 to prove M.J was a bad defender

Where is that Royal Phool!!! KD Trey dumped 17 pts in the 4th on Queen James!!

Spoelstra getting schooled again!

Lets see how Game 2 goes

Russell took too many shots though! They may need to cut that down come Game 2
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 14, 2012
dayokanu: [img]http://hiphopism.files./2011/06/318566997.jpg?w=500[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Murderer. . .
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2012
Hmm the game was great. Seeing Sefolosha frustrating queen james really made my night grin grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2012
I am waiting for Queen's apologist to come to his aid angry angry where them dey? abi them no watch the game?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 4:35am On Jun 15, 2012
Miami leading 3 point game with 1:47 left in the 4th quarter
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 15, 2012
What a comeback by OKC woooooooow
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 4:49am On Jun 15, 2012
Miami wins

I thought there was a foul from James on Durant with 7 to go but officials missed it
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 15, 2012
Ouch! but its ok cuz they did a good job
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 15, 2012
dayokanu: Miami wins

I thought there was a foul from James on Durant with 7 to go but officials missed it

Nah that wasn't a foul.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:43am On Jun 15, 2012
And the queen survives another 4th quarter scare.. he is definitely not "CLUTCH"
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2012
Nice game sha.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by edoyad(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2012
The First Quarter was Crazy, Miami just blew them away then with Wade leading, I don't know why they don't have that same thrust at the endings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim / Nigeria Vs Mali: WAFU Women's Cup (2 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.