Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? (13579 Views)

How To Make Love Charm? / She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. / Beware: Ladies Are Now Using Fetish Charm To Hook Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 10, 2012
Yes, people still do. The main question is: does it work?
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by bendazum: 6:08am On Aug 10, 2012
Yes in Nollywood!
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2012
acidtalk: @190, I say a very big amen to that prayer.

Believe it or not, do you know why most men fall victim for this girls? They are usually men who are too lazy to cook for themselves or too stingy to use their money to buy food in their own stomach as well as men who are sex freaks.

Any woman on planet earth can get any man through Sex and Food. It is that simple. I man who can't control himself on the above two is totally doomed.

Even when millions of people out there know this topic is so tru in today's world, everyone will want to for "child of God" and act like they don't understand what we are talking about.

@190, funny enough the lady wasn't from a white garment church, but the girl came with correct ogbonge jazz. But as a bad sharp nig*gar, I waive am.

Bruv such tins я nt done only via food, there я a thousand ways dey
Cud do sumtin 2 their victim
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2012
You are so correct.
The desperation usually always start setting in when they clock 28years and above. They are willing to go any extent to hook any man.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia5: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
val_dee: Yes, people still do. The main question is: does it work?

its possible it may work for some.

they say the man either loses his senses or something along that line.

however, living a loose lifestyle predisposes a man to manipulation by such women and their herbalists or spiritualists.

its far easier to ensnare a man through s.ex, hence the man must have already had s.ex with the woman before she can trap him in that manner. I stand to be corrected if wrong but i think that's how it works.

the men later say they "woke up" and "discovered" the woman had charmed them- however its also possible they'd already lost half their senses to begin with, through their loose lifestyles. It was just easier for them to be captured, that's all.

also, usually, all these juju stuff works via group effort. It cant succeed if there are no "crowds" who aid in capturing the man. these are people (including your "friends" and associates), who are working for the jujuman/spiritualist without your knowledge, either overtly or covertly.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia5: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
in some instances, the man or woman trying to trap someone, can feign friendship until they get what they're looking for.

so, I wouldnt say all cases involve men and their booty calls, but at the same time, it's just easier when you personally gave room for someone to enter.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
For those still in doubt,
How come they spell people fell under some spell and got duped by a total stranger and yet still PRETEND people do not hook partners through such spells.
Ask those Unilag, Uni
Abuja, Uniport and then rest aristo babes and you will be marvelled how the UGLIEST of them all usually get to hook and even marry the RICHEST of men in the society.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia5: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
^"date r.ape" drugs arent usually long lasting enough to keep the partner charmed through the wedding preparations.

something stronger would be needed, as well as the cooperation of other people who have a stake in the matter for whatever reason.

as per runs girls- most of the aristos have myriads of concubines anyway, and are constantly on the lookout for more.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
You are right though.
But the aristo babe doesn't mind as far as her "maga" can buy her a state of the art wonder on wheels, a house, shopping spress and even set her up in business. If he likes he should go dating a billion other girls.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia5: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
there's a reason why some people are called "money miss road".
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
YES

People still use charms,

One quick story:

My girlfriend told me this story she witnessed live (according to her) of how she went to see her girlfriend and the girl was preparing jollof rice for her guy who she stays with and the girl was with her already used menstrual pad using the blood to prepare the delicious jollof rice for 'bobo' and while doing this was calling the guy to tell him she is preparing a delicious meal.

She said when she saw it, cold fear enter her body, and that she left there quickly in a polite hurry since fear no gree am talk.

She pity for the bobo and she said she told us that story to warn us to be careful especially guys!

As for me, though female i don't really eat in any body's house anyhow, its either i prepare my meal or you carry me go fast food. i can only eat a guy's food if i trust him!

Chi ke na!
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^
Well there are different strategies for different needs and use.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Freiburger(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
It's like we 've got a lot of experts in the field out here. grin
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Na wa
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Some girls do it out of desperation.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia5: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2012
Freiburger: It's like we 've got a lot of experts in the field out here. grin

true that.

no one has ever swallowed your own bodily secretions i'm sure.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2012
tpia@:

true that.

no one has ever swallowed your own bodily secretions i'm sure.

Have you swallowed yours?
You sound deep. If I may ask how old are you?
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2012
190: grin grin grin

They won't kil us with laughter.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia5: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
Well, men are the recipients of such food, so hope you folks can drink enough beer to digest the various concoctions and condiments wey dey there.

As for me , i'm covered by the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
tpia@:
Well, men are the recipients of such food, so hope you folks can drink enough beer to digest the various concoctions and condiments wey dey there.

As for me , i'm covered by the blood of Jesus.

@bolded, for real?
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia1: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
After all, they dont fear God nor man, so nothing spoil.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia1: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
val_dee:

@bolded, for real?

Yes, abi how dem for do am?

Enough alcohol should digest the girlfriend's menstrual blood, imo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Woman Caught In Bed With Her Pastor, Commits Suicide / Different Kissing Style! Check And Choose Yours! / Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.