Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? (13770 Views)

How To Make Love Charm? / She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. / Beware: Ladies Are Now Using Fetish Charm To Hook Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia1: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: YES

People still use charms,

One quick story:

My girlfriend told me this story she witnessed live (according to her) of how she went to see her girlfriend and the girl was preparing jollof rice for her guy who she stays with and the girl was with her already used menstrual pad using the blood to prepare the delicious jollof rice for 'bobo' and while doing this was calling the guy to tell him she is preparing a delicious meal.

She said when she saw it, cold fear enter her body, and that she left there quickly in a polite hurry since fear no gree am talk.

She pity for the bobo and she said she told us that story to warn us to be careful especially guys!

As for me, though female i don't really eat in any body's house anyhow, its either i prepare my meal or you carry me go fast food. i can only eat a guy's food if i trust him!

Chi ke na!

Abeg, go befriend those atheists in religion section jare.

Most of them could use some female company and would really appreciate you and your friend/s.

After all, they dont fear God or man.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia1: 3:08am On Aug 12, 2012
See how someone is hiding all the posts on this thread?

Especially the ones addressing this blood o.rgy stuff?

I know where you're going with this and rest assured i'm waiting for you, mr mod.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2012
tpia1:

Yes, abi how dem for do am?

Enough alcohol should digest the girlfriend's menstrual blood, imo.

Guys that don't drink nko? Wetin dem go do naa.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by 190theclown: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2012
tpia1: See how someone is hiding all the posts on this thread?

I know where you're going with this and rest assured i'm waiting for you, mr mod.

Rotfl
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
tpia1: See how someone is hiding all the posts on this thread?

The dude is one hell of a frustrated soul.

He is also hiding HIS LIFE (and not my post).
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
acidtalk: A few personal experiences i have seen and heard from close friends.

One is a girl who met a guy, and less than a week of them meeting, she was insisting on cooking for him.
The guy refused and this always brough problem between them as she said the guy doesn't trust her.

Thia same lady started double dating within a month, and she always spitted this previous guy telling him of how she was going to cook for her new boyfriend.

To cut long story short, she met the new guy last october and by last week (first week of April) they were married.

The former guy swore with his life that his instinct and spirit didnt just agree to that girl cooking for him.

The question here is - DO PEOPLE STILL USE LOVE CHARM TO GET PARTNERS.

Please your contribution will be highly appreciated telling us true life stories of people's experiences.

I heard it is even more common these that than before.

many desperate babes for naija still dey use juju cook food for guys oooo.never eat any food from a woman wey no be ur mama or ur sister!
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia1: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
val_dee:

Guys that don't drink nko? Wetin dem go do naa.

alomo bitters i suppose.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
lefulefu:
many desperate babes for naija still dey use juju cook food for guys oooo.never eat any food from a woman wey no be ur mama or ur sister!

True!
Had a girl fight with me 'cus I never allowed her cook for me. Two months later she became pregnant for another guy. By the third month she was married to the guy.

I say na God save me. Babe wey dey lousy, quarrelsome, and even dey thief. I for don kill myself if her jazz don catch me.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
lefulefu:

even your mama or sister may use juju on you. for different reasons. shocked

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by tpia5: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
why asking a question when you already know the answer.

small time now you'll claim you're a virgin, just to boost seun's site viewership.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
carefreewannabe:

even your mama or sister may use juju on you. for different reasons. shocked

Give examples for such reasons please.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by drnoel: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2012
this na NECO question
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2012
^^^
As per olodo you dey always fail all your exams.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2012
acidtalk:

Give examples for such reasons please.

to get you do what they want you to do. give them moni moni moni grin
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Either the son/brother is extremely stingy on his mother/sister is a pathetic greddy person.

e
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by toygod2: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
dunno hw true o
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by acidtalk: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Still curious to know.
Re: Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? by Josephinwine: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well if you are still curious, yes is the answer.

But please its not just ladies who do this, guys too.
I just woke up from my own enchantment.
Please ladies who are focused career wise, good looking with a mother's heart, there are some jobless guys out there watching out to charm you in the name of relationship to get your hard earned salary and marry you quickly before you get your senses back. Be prayerful always, I was at the point of doing my introduction when scales fell off my eyes.

Thank God for his mercy. What would I have ended up to be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. / Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.