Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Enrich My Luv In Her Heart! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enrich My Luv In Her Heart! (765 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / My luv for crazies. / See What Happened To A Lady After She Visited An Internet Luv In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enrich My Luv In Her Heart! by damatolnew: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2012
Friends pls i need ur candid advice on dis issue,there is this girl i luv so much,its been a yr dt i know her now but we started dating each other dis yr january,d issue is dt before she agree to date me her initial response was dt it will be good if we r just ordinary friends dt she doesnt feel anything for me as a lover but wit my everyday persistence she agree to date me,my ultimate question now is that how can i make her to love me wit all her heart coz she said for now d luv is nt yet there dt she is still trying to luv me,so pls house help me on tips on how to make her to be crazy abt me.thanks house!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Love Someone Dat Doesnt Notice U?? / I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl / Who Is More Committed Between MAN And WOMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.