Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? (11890 Views)

Poll: who are the biggest liars??

ladies/women: 55% (36 votes)
guys/men: 44% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Tells The Most Lies, Guys Or Ladies?(See Photo) / Who Tells The Most Lies? Guys Or Ladies? / Who Tells You That It Cannot Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
is it the guyz or the ladies?
from my sincerest point of view i think its the ladies.
can you imagine that my ex once came home in boxer shorts(guys)
i asked her n her answer was "i slipped". how is this possible.my friend told me once he caught his woman in bed with another man and she explained that they were cousins n were only playing, can u believe this??

whatz ur take??

2 Likes

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by LailaIkeji1: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
A na ajukwa aju!!! na guys noww. everyone knos dat now!!! grin grin grin cool
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by echobee(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
guys guys guys
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by luckgames(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
Man. if they are cheating or holing around
But women hid all their family secret and lie, lie, lie , lie !!!!!!!!!!!
So if you look at it women lie the most
man go lie for TOTO

2 Likes

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
This is a pointless thread cos guys will say girls and girls-guys. So if I weren't biased,i would say guys.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
Guys. . . Because they believe they are the head and have the irrevocable rights to misbehave anytime they feel like.

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by bernfame(f): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:
Guys. . . Because they believe they are the head and have the irrevocable rights to misbehave anytime they feel like.

That was the very nail i was looking for but couldnt find the head to hit it with grin
~Killz~:

That was the very nail i was looking for but couldnt find the head to hit it with
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2012
bernfame:

That was the very nail i was looking for but couldnt find the head to hit it with grin

That was the very nail i was looking for but couldnt find the head to hit it with
Na wa o, Na my head you wan use nack nail? cry
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2012
@Op, Bisexual Tinz On ma Mind Now Bro cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by greedie1(f): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
Guys ofcz...... Dey lie even wen its irrelevant
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by slimyem: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
Men carry the day always!
Under the excuse that 'women are moved by what they hear'!
Nonsense!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by eva4(f): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Typical!! And that's why I use Scapegoat by Dbanj as a ringtone for the guys grin tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by dljbd1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
Frankly, its d guys. Am a living testimony... lolz
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Babasessy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Babasessy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
We welcome you all to our Awesome new page of Amazing Stories, amusing jokes, quotable quotes, food 4 thought and health tips e.t.c. Please, note that this page embraces all.
Invite your friends to like our page. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/AmazingStoriesAroundTheWorld/likes

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Babasessy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
l

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Igosun: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
NA men now!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by HighChief4(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

You cant get punny by always trying to support women, anyways, you have not seen much of women so you wouldnt know much about their lying ways. Except you are speaking for yourself. And you guys should stop stereotyping, it's an individual thing and upbringing too

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by elewedu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
Omo if man wan chop kpomo ♌ɑ̤̥̈̊ħ hin some kind big innovations d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come oooo. If man fit deploy dt kind skill for biz; man go make am pass dangote
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by poweredcom(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gals are born liars they lie in every single words they say
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gals can lie
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by indoorlove(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
Am yet to see any creature that can boil, cook, fried and swallow lies like women......, i mean it.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
High_Chief:

You cant get punny by always trying to support women, anyways, you have not seen much of women so you wouldnt know much about their lying ways. Except you are speaking for yourself. And you guys should stop stereotyping, it's an individual thing and upbringing too
You are a Fool!
How many punny have you gotten for not supporting them? Was i the only one that said it's guys that lie the most, you fool? How much of women have you seen, and has the amount of women you've seen made you less dumb, fool?
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
A man will lie only when he is trying to convince a woman because he knows women are too emotional to handle d truth,but women on the oda hand lie abt EVERYTHING,start with dia hair,eye lashes,nails and if u watch a gal making a phoney call ud be amazed,they lie abt EVEN their ages,once a gal reaches 25 she starts counting backwards,if I continue eh...

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by PapaBrowne(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hope he loves my new clothes
Scene 1
Lady: Hi Honey, how do I look in my new clothes??

Guy1: Honestly, you have gotten way too fat. Gosh, you need to loose some weight oh!!(TRUE)
Whispers to self.... [i]I need to get her a gym membership!![/i]

Lady: Takes off clothes, refuses to go out and starts hating on him!!

Scene 2
Lady: Hi Honey, how do I look in my new clothes??

Guy2: Oh honey, you look so beautiful!! Just love the way it sits on your handles!! Woah marry me already!!(FALSE)
Whispers to self.... Omo, this girl don dey fat anyhow oh. Need to start plotting my exit!

Lady: Kisses him, wears her shoes goes out and tells all her friends that she will soon be married!!

My point is, ladies always tend to prefer the lies guys tell them!! Still a mystery to me. Many guys lie because ladies love to hear the lies.
So yes, guys lie more than girls but mainly because girls encourage it.

4 Likes

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by joelala(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
why do good girls love BAD GUYS? simply becos bad guys tell MAD LIES......GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by ola231: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Τђe truth ȋs that we all lie for som special purpose like guyz do for Kpomo & grls will do †̥o keep a rlatnship & kip Τђe cash coming...........But babes can lie die,they can keep as much as 20guys but a guy i confused wen he he's more than 2babes.......i rest м̣̇Ɣ case!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by kaboninc(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
Experience speaks. I think its the ladies. Not all but between guys and ladies, ladies lie alot. Even the ones you trust.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Ninapha(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
women lie na ajebo lies na, Men hhm, their lies na oga lies. so men lie more
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
PapaBrowne:
My point is, ladies always tend to prefer the lies guys tell them!! Still a mystery to me. Many guys lie because ladies love to hear the lies.
So yes, guys lie more than girls but mainly because girls encourage it.
U don hit the nail on the head.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by belluci(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
Whoever has stuff to hide....From lying about their backgrounds to infidelity. Both sexes are prone to lie especially if there's somethin to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? / Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.