Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? (2625 Views)

My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by pistol: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Just politely turn him down.
What do u want us to tell u.

Must u call him an i/diot.

It seems that u derive psychotic orgam/s calling people names.
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by strangerf: 4:17am On Apr 19, 2012
He wants to taste your clit, are you that dumb?
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 4:24am On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf: He wants to taste your clit, are you that dumb?

I knew thats y i didnt allow him come
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2012
mrkels: Its true o where's onila, ans how hot r ya?
What do you expect from a relationship self?
Too many fairy tale movies don make many girls believe in many many tins that do not exist..
Sweetheart reality sometimes is a bit*h.
This one u r sayn u don't like him bla bla, lemme tell u, there's one guy yu secretly love with ur heart and he doesn't love yu back, trust me no matter how hot u r that one guy yu love may just be there to get into ur pants n dump u...This is a dude that (may) love u just as u love that secret guy ,y not gv him a chance to prove it and see how it goes...you may feel that all he wants is to Bleep u but believe me not all guys are good at expressing themselves or emotions,he's intentions may be genuine bt the way he's presenting it could be totally different.

sad
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Fiftynine(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
Plz i need a serious relationship. My number is 08131344253 or 08182427324Plz i need a serious relationship. My number is 08131344253 or 08182427324Plz i need a serious relationship. My number is 08131344253 or 08182427324
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Fiftynine(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
Nwa the truth is bitter bt it must be told. Jst giv d guy d chance and let me tel u, u r nt a virgin cus no virgin thicks d way u dose.
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
[b][/b]
Fiftynine: Nwa the truth is bitter bt it must be told. Jst giv d guy d chance and let me tel u, u r nt a virgin cus no virgin thicks d way u dose.

Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Killz3(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fiftynine: Nwa the truth is bitter bt it must be told. Jst giv d guy d chance and let me tel u, u r nt a virgin cus no virgin thicks d way u dose.
WTF!
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by slimyem: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fiftynine: u r nt a virgin cus no virgin thicks d way u dose.
lwkmd... lwkmd... lwkmdcry
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by danitolelemoi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
Men are moved by what they see and i can assure you,all he wants is sex,keep ur virginity,its ur pride[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
danitolelemoi: Men are moved by what they see and i can assure you,all he wants is sex,keep ur virginity,its ur pride[color=#770077][/color]

smiley
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Ammyng(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
Don't you think things like this happens only at ghetto? cheesy I am practically not saying you live in the ghetto but. . . . >

Are you Boqueesha, Shaneekqua,Ashanti, Aalyia, Boonshequa, Fuquana, Latrine or Shameeka? grin
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ammyng: Don't you think things like this happens only at ghetto? cheesy I am practically not saying you live in the ghetto but. . . . >

Are you Boqueesha, Shaneekqua,Ashanti, Aalyia, Boonshequa, Fuquana, Latrine or Shameeka? grin

I think u assume too much. Don't be, it could kill
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Ammyng(f): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

I think u assume too much. Don't be, it could kill

In your opinion cheesy
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Killz3(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ammyng: Don't you think things like this happens only at ghetto? cheesy I am practically not saying you live in the ghetto but. . . . >

Ha Ha hA hA. undecided
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Ha Ha hA hA. undecided

Lmfao
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2012

Lmao Girl you nailed it. Typical AA ghetto names.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Run Away With Him ? / If Your Girlfriend Bedwets.... / 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.