Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life (2508 Views)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by edogram1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
there is this girl i met in the past she is a satanic which destroy my life and pieace before i realies and come to my sense its too late which means she is usning spell and enchanter to hold me down in the river, i tried many times to brake up with her but still end up going back to her because any girls i am contact with always shatter, it get to a ful point i came to my normal self and even though no girls will follow me i'll remain i hold my ground since 2010 till date. But she won't let me go i am still seing her in my dream. With consultation and confirmed she is in my spirit life she has finish and bring me down. Using sex dream and all that to afflict setback my glories and destroy my relationships for years now. Plz Help me with prayers nairalanders fellowships.
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Ptolomeus(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
edogram.:
there is this girl i met in the past she is a satanic which destroy my life and pieace before i realies and come to my sense its too late which means she is usning spell and enchanter to hold me down in the river, i tried many times to brake up with her but still end up going back to her because any girls i am contact with always shatter, it get to a ful point i came to my normal self and even though no girls will follow me i'll remain i hold my ground since 2010 till date. But she won't let me go i am still seing her in my dream. With consultation and confirmed she is in my spirit life she has finish and bring me down. Using sex dream and all that to afflict setback my glories and destroy my relationships for years now. Plz Help me with prayers nairalanders fellowships.
Come on friend!
Neither spell nor devil ...
You somehow encouraged the girl, or at least it followed suit.
Be responsible for your actros and do not blame the devil or Satan or anyone ...
If you are an adulterer and had sex with a girl you should accept

Both Catholic, Christian, and Islamic blame the devil for what they do.
That is irresponsible.
Be a man, be honest ... besides having sex outside of marriage you
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Joel3(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
U dont read the thread. Is not married yet
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by LogicMind: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
edogram.:

Have you considered consulting a psychiatrist?
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Ptolomeus(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Joel.:
U dont read the thread. Is not married yet
Let's see.
He is excited about a girl and not is married.
Now I want to know what the problem ...
He is homosexual, so that situation bother he?.
or perhaps he is from that group of Christian fanatics who have an erection when they bathe in holy water?
Did you not realize that with so much bigotry and repression end up going crazy and getting into contradictions that so offend your own god?
For that god put women on earth? Answer the you that, instead of saying it is a demon.
Insane asylums would be filled with people like him.

Logic Mind.:

Have you considered consulting a psychiatrist?
Totally agree with you.
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by marcopollo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ op,
dont be deceivd, there's nothin lyk spirit wife or spirit husband in the bible. Satan thrives on ignorance and uses fear as his tool 2 gain access in one's lyf. Live ur lyf in d lyt of GOD'S word alone. Thanx.
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by edogram1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
i can see u guy are also member of the same satanist. Dont ever think u can convince me so back off my tread. I only want reply from christian brother.
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Joel3(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
A Word from
Prophet David
SPIRIT WIFE AND
SPIRIT HUSBAND

DESCRIPTION
These night-time
[sometimes day-
time] experiences
are called
encounters with
spirit husbands and
spirit wives.
In West Africa they
call these dream
visitors; 'night
husbands and night
wives.'
The Latin people of
those days called it
the 'encounter with
incubi and succubi.'
If you look in the
Webster's
dictionary, Incubi is
described as a spirit
being that comes
to have intimate
relationships with
women why they
are asleep while
Succubi is described
as a spirit being
that comes to have
relationships with
men in their sleep.
In Matthew 13:25,
the Bible says; "But
while men slept, his
enemy came and
sowed tares
among the wheat,
and went his way."
The most
dangerous part of
your day is really
not when you're
driving on the
highway, operating
a machinery in a
factory or doing
construction work
on a high rise
building.
The most
dangerous part of
anybody's day is
when you lay down
to sleep. That is
when the enemy
does the most
damage to the
majority of people.
What is so troubling
is that many
Christians who are
saved, sanctified
and filled with the
Holy Sprit, are also
afflicted and
affected by this
problem. Out of
ignorance and
sometimes out of
pride, these dear
saints keep this
problem to
themselves rather
that cry out for
help.
Erica Joseph in a
booklet titled "Sex
with demons -
Nightmares,
Incubus and
Succubus," had the
following to say:
"Sexual experiences
with demonic
spirits are very real
even in this day and
age. I have
personally taken
both men and
women through
deliverance, that
have experienced
this and some
became bound by
the spirits of
Incubus and
Succubus. I have
personally taken
both men and
women through
deliverance, where
the witch or
warlock has
actually, through
the use of astral
travel, seduced
them, having sexual
relations with them
as they slept, with
them thinking it
was only a dream.
This having been
done through the
utilization of
"Familiar" spirits.
If you have, or are
having dreams or
nightmares of a
sexual nature that
you know are as
real as life, dreams
where you cannot
exactly distinguish
the real from the
unreal, please seek
deliverance. Don't
allow Satan and his
demonic hosts to
degrade your body
which is the
Temple of God."

THE EVIL EFFECT
How does the
presence of spirit
husband or wife
affect a person? I
know of at least
three ways that I
would like to
discuss.
1. Difficulty getting
married.
2. Difficulty staying
married.
3. Difficulty having
children.
Firstly, those who
experience sexual
encounters in their
dreams will have
difficulty getting
married and if they
make attempts to
get married, all their
attempts will be
met with one
frustration or
another.
I have met with
many men and
women who in the
natural should have
no problems
whatsoever in
finding a spouse.
Unfortunately
because of the
presence of these
spiritual spouses,
they are blocked
from being able to
get engaged and
stay engaged.
If you know you
ought to have been
married by now but
for whatever
reason cannot find
someone to marry
or cannot stay
engaged, you
probably are being
troubled by the
problem under
discussion. See a
capable deliverance
minister for the
prayer of
deliverance.
Secondly, those
who experience
sexual encounters
in their dreams are
likely to have
difficulty in their
marital lives.
The Spirit husband
or wife is very
jealous and anyone
who is married to
the one they claim
better get ready
for war.
Many unhappy and
broken homes
today are as such
because of the evil
manipulations of
these jealous
spirits.
FASTING (6 TO 6)
FOR 7 DAYS
Praise and worship
God for one hour
Oh Lord have mercy
upon me (Psalms
51:1-end) -7am to
6pm
Praise and thank
God for one
hour-6pm to 7pm
Pray From 12
Midnight-1.00am
“one hour” (for 21
nights)
2TIM 2:26, ISAIAH
27:1, EZEKIEL 29:1-3,
JER. 51:6
(1.) By the power in
the blood of Jesus,
I renounce and
divorce my
marriage with spirit
Husband/ Spirit
Wife in the name of
Jesus
(2.) By the power in
the blood of Jesus,
I brake very
covenant I entered
into with the spirit
Husband/ wife in
the name of Jesus
(3.) You spirit
children connecting
me to spirit wife/
Husband, catch fire
and die in the name
of Jesus
(4.) Oh God arise
and release fire
from above to
consume every
spiritual marriage
certificate, wedding
gown. Rings and
other materials
used for my
spiritual marriage in
the name of Jesus
(5.) You water
spirit, I command
your water to be
polluted by acid, fire
of God almighty in
the name of Jesus
(6.) Every property
of spirit Husband/
Wife, in my
possession, catch
and burn to ashes
in the name of
Jesus
(7.) I charge my
body soul and spirit
with the fire of God
(8.) You spirit wife/
husband binding my
feet and hands
from (marriage,
having children,
prosperity) enough
is enough brake and
scatter in the name
of Jesus
(9.) You strange
man/ strange
woman in my
dream claiming to
be my husband/
wife, I am not your
husband/ wife. Die
(10.) Every blood of
spirit wife/
husband inside my
blood. Be flushed
out now by the
blood of Jesus
(11.) By the power
in the blood of
Jesus, I enter a
blood covenant
with our lord Jesus
Christ
(12.) Today I drink
the blood of Jesus
and eat the flesh of
Jesus
(11.) My father my
father, thank you
for delivering me
from the hands of
spiritual marriage

1 Like

Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by mizne1: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pray.................[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Joel3(m): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2012
souce---
miasherwood.forumotion.net/t2955-spirit-husband-and-spirit-wife-in-the-dream
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by marcopollo(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2012
edogram.:
i can see u guy are also member of the same satanist. Dont ever think u can convince me so back off my tread. I only want reply from christian brother.
@ edogram.
Lol. My brother, take it easy. I've been thru all these myself. I tell u its just a trick of d devil propagated by false prophets, true! If u check thru out d bible there's notin lyk a believer in Christ Jesus having spirit wife, husband or children as far as u have confessed Jesus as ur Lord and saviour and u believe in ur heart that God raised him from d dead, then u are SAVED! Rom 10. 9. U can also refer to Col 1. 13, Heb 2. 14, Luke 10. 19. etc. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, hv u forgoten that? Confess God's word over ur lyf and pray in tongues alot without fear. I tel u u wil see changes. Even if u stil see them in ur dreams just laff at satan and stand on GOD'S word. D devil is a defeatd foe. He is not a factor in any believers life, not when ure aware of ur rights in Christ. Ok? U wil b fyn : )
@joel,
who is prophet david? Not d one in d scriptures for sure. U see, ive observd smth in d body of Christ: peopl bring all sorts of foreign ideas into Christianity. Peopl bliv more on d devil than GOD, even Christians! Those tins u wrote are nt scriptural at al. U gt them frm d internet. Lyk i said b4 live ur lyf in d light of GOD'S word alone without fear n doubt n u wd come out victorious cos ure more than a conqueror. *Cheers*

1 Like

Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Joel3(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2012
Marcopolle, you don't expect all things to be in the scripture. Satan operate in different way and changing his ways manipulation daily. A witch whom conffess to use the transformer of a comunity to fry akaro is that scriptural? Or someone who use the sperm or blood of people to cook
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by marcopollo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
Joel.:
A witch whom conffess to use the transformer of a comunity to fry akaro is that scriptural? Or someone who use the sperm or blood of people to cook
Am guessing that not everybody in that community is born again. If u are born of GOD satan cannot, not 2 talk of his children witches, use ur frying pan or wateva to fry anytin. A believer's blood or sperm is too dangerous for satan 2 handle i tell u. Satan is afraid of u as a child of GOD and not d other way round. He only has a field day in ur lyf wen ure not aware of ur rights in Christ. If unbelievers are suffering from demonic attacks why should u as a believer be likewise afflictd? Then what did Christ die for? I know why am stil on dis thread because ive sufferd it b4 due to ignorance. Again meditate on Col. 1. 13. As a believer we are already DELIVERED! Why should believers be runnin frm pillar 2 post for deliverance? The gospel is GOD'S powerful method 2 save if only u BELIEVE. It neva fails. Paul was so sure of this in Rom 1. 16. If ure ignorant of GOD'S word concerning a matter, nobody, not even GOD can help u, esp when u can read. People do not perish 4 anytin but 4 lack of knowledge. I rest my case. Thanx.
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Ptolomeus(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2012
I explain the story from another perspective.
A religious fanatic sees a pretty girl. He feels terribly excited by the natural beauty of the girl. Possibly mastur.bating in the dark thinking about she ... That's not the fault of the girl. He can not sleep, it is a sexu.ally repressed and dreams of the girl ... He has constant erections that haunt him, and instead to live it as natural, he feels guilty about being a man and powerless because they can not do what your body and nature (the nature that god gave him) you require.
Then he blames the girl, says she is a devil and that Satan is attacking ...
The only sin is being committed the pretty girl, and a repressed dream about having se.x with her. Nothing more.
Dear, here the devil is this man only repressed, frustrated, fanatical and perverted.
Or maybe we will believe that the girl really is satan?
What do you look for this crazy story that has told us this man?
Exorcise the girl being pretty?
Kill she because this lunatic says she is satan?
It's terrible!
This kind of fanaticism often ends in murder, and it seems that nobody here understands ...
This man desperately needs a psychiatrist, before attempting to kill satan and commits murder.
It would be another of the many murders committed in the name of innocent Christ King.
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Joel3(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
Marpolli, i can see u are christembassy
Re: Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2012
edogram.:

Dude, you are a prisoner of your own mind!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? / The Myth Of Giving Birth Like Hebrew Women Was a Lie Told By Hebrew Midwives / Christians Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.