Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Thoniaslim (urgent) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoniaslim (urgent) (1141 Views)

Niceuzor & Thoniaslim In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hola Thoniaslim,
from your profile, u are in KL,
I will be visiting KL next week on a business trip and will be coming with my wife. I have only been there once and not too familiar with the shopping area. Will you mind hooking up with us as my wife intends to do some shopping? if yes u can mail me on nm_mana@yahoo.com
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by niceuzor: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2007
why her? shocked - wise up man try and google it out wink
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2007
niceuzor,
If u were in KL, i would have opted for you, i just need someone to give my wife some direction. dont worry, i have nothing to hide, im very happily married and not searching and my wife is aware of this
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2007
hey, thats ok. i would only be able to tell her the good shopping malls to go to and the best places to get good quality stuffs at nice prices. also i would be able to assist her with the prices and quote for certain stuffs, so she doesn't get cheated. because some of the Malaysian sellers(especially those local shops) are very tricky when they know your sort of a tourist and not familiar with the prices.

i won't be able to do more than this because i got final projects and presentations to complete before semester ending, so its pretty busy for me.

i think it shouldn't be a problem finding her way around, once she knows the good places to go to. it would be easy, because the transport system is good. any further enquiries would be passed across through email.
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2007
thats fine by me Thonia, really grateful for your help, and all the best in your final project, will be expecting your mail soon.

thot it was only in 9ja they cheated peeps. my last trip to KL was in July and they gave me a 40G hard drive when i had paid for an 80G one
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2007
lol, nope. we have some of the locals here who are very good at the cheating business. grin
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by niceuzor: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2007
And its seem to be a nice place wink
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ ThoniaSlim
we will be staying at the Crowne Plaza Mutiara on Jalan Sultan Ismail, hope its not too far from you.

@nice uzor,
yeah, its just one of the bad stuffs that give places bad names, but KL is acutally a lovely place to be unfortunatley they are considered as one of the 3rd world countries.
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by ademiife(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
thoniaslim,

may i say you've got such an awesome face!
i just ckecked your profile, the sublte smile on
your face is the sunniest i've ever seen,

just want to say that!

best wishes as you do your project and presentation,
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
@c blow

wow, thats really far from me. but i can pass all necessary info across through email.

@ademiife

thank you.
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
okay Thonia,
info via email will be fine by me, thnx a lot,
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by niceuzor: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2007
ademiife - guy na babe you come scope abi ?  " Thats Offtopic" Ok angry

@poster!!

Well i wish save trip to KL? cool
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
tnx niceuzor
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by niceuzor: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
you are welcome? cheesy . . . but also thank thoniaslim . . For all her nice comments.
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by PAPABOMBOY: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
(At pic) reminds me of those chics with appealing face shots with the rest of their body bearing a semblace to the guy from Dunlop Elite.

But me i no send, nah fine face, no pimples.
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2007
@c blow

your welcome. smiley
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by Pain(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ Thonia Which University are U In. ?
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by ademiife(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2007
ademiife - guy na babe you come scope abi ? " Thats Offtopic" Ok

all right dear, i'll create a thread for that, thanks for the inadvertent suggestion,
none the less, my comment, in all sincerity, wasn't and isn't [a] scope.

you know, there's this air about folks that one gets at first meeting virtual or real,
the air either sweeps you off your fee, buffets you, repels you, or storms you;
thonia's face gently sweeps me off my feet, no hyperbole intended!
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by opokonwa(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
@Thoniaslim

You don become 'star' much like iice

Her Royal Highness Thoniaslim! prostrating
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by opokonwa(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2007
@Thoniaslim

What if C_blow ain't married?

What if this is a 'creative' decoy to meet you and 'get to know you'?

You know we guys can be very creative wink

@C_blow
Sorry if I blew your cover. grin

THIS IS AFTERALL NAIRALAND cheesy
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by skylower(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
All of you are wasting your time, thoniaslim has a boyfriend and she's not dumb. . . though we still got beef to settle
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by opokonwa(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
@skylower

When you say 'all of you', abeg kindly be more specific wink

And when you say 'you still got beef to settle',

what beef?
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ opokonwa:
its a pity some of us guys don't have the confidence to meet up with ladies and say what ever we want to them, so we deploy all manner of tricks. i guess u are in that category and that is why you can think up such. my friend, i don't have a point to prove. you can go to the the thread by bblak on 'What is your marital status', and go through all the posts i'v made on nairaland if you have the time, and you will come to know my values. i am happily married and not searching, so young man, if you are interested in the lady, why not go ahead and stop seeking attention in a thread that doesnt concern you.

Morestill if you read her concluding response, she will send me directions via email, and i am happy with that. so please get busy and use your imaginative prowess for more useful things.
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by opokonwa(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2007
@C_blow

Confidence?

I've got loads of them more than my fair share

@regarding the rest the mail

Thank you wink
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by swiftycool(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2007
Hmmmm, KL, such a beautiful place, with places to shop, things to see and all shit,
Now for one dumb question,
What the F*#k and where in the world is KL?!!!!
KILIMANJARO? tongue
Most o' the people on naira land haven't the slightest idea if its a village in Bangladesh!
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by cblow(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2007
@ opokonwa
u r welcome

@swiftycool,
KL is short for Kuala Lumpur and it is in Malaysia, a lovely place to be, and a choice spot for tourism,
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by opokonwa(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2007
swiftycool:

Hmmmm, KL, such a beautiful place, with places to shop, things to see and all shit,
Now for one dumb question,
What the F*#k and where in the world is KL?!!!!
KILIMANJARO? tongue
Most o' the people on naira land haven't the slightest idea if its a village in Bangladesh!

LOL grin
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by lilrukevwe(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2007
Uzor leave people matter u hear
Re: Thoniaslim (urgent) by swiftycool(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
c_blow:

@swiftycool,
KL is short for Kuala Lumpur and it is in Malaysia, a lovely place to be, and a choice spot for tourism,

Gee thanks 4 d enlightenment, the last time i heard of Kwalalumpor was in a film "the king and I"
never knew it was in Malasia, funny i actually have family there.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? / Getting Married To That Older Lady: / My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.