Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Getting Married To That Older Lady: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To That Older Lady: (1135 Views)

Can You Marry A Girl That's Older Than You? / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To That Older Lady: by nonso3k(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
[color=#550000][/color]
[b][/b]
  Hello,
so many times in life i've been through situation and circumstances that has prompted me to do a write up about this.
would u date an older lady?to many this single question would sound like a taboo to them.not only do their culture and traditions stamp a capital IMPUNITY on it but their religion also see it as a sacrilege.by their own reasoning they see it not only as ridiculous but also would serve as nothing but to taint their societal image.
And to another class of people this would sound only like an escape route out of their financial handicaps.this class of people would do anything to please the lady just to lay their hands on her money.but they would only go for the rich ones,as the lower class ladies have nothing to offer.
Coming back to the question of whether you would marry an older lady,i personally dont see anything thing wrong with that so long as the two people in question understand and tolerate each other.if you'll believe me age is nothing but just a numerical theme.if age was meant to serve as a barrier to certain experiences in life i dont think you would see the younger generation die while the older ones live.
so whatever anybody might think or say,i'll just tell you that you're just making the perfect choice, go ahead and marry that queen of your heart.
                                                                                                  peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To That Older Lady: by iseobio(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
how old?
Re: Getting Married To That Older Lady: by nonso3k(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2008
doesnt matter,could be any age
Re: Getting Married To That Older Lady: by BareFacedLies(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mature ladies pùssy is usually sweeter, the main issue is that getting them pregnant could be a big challenge
Re: Getting Married To That Older Lady: by LarryBee1k: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Getting Married To That Older Lady: by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 26, 2019
OP don't get one old lady as babe so he fit figuht for them.

So long your actions doesn't hurt someone you are free to carry on and enjoy them op.
You don't need a validation from anyone to do what makes you happy.
Re: Getting Married To That Older Lady: by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:43am On Nov 26, 2019
GUYS : Don't marry a woman you can't satisfy sexually, older women fall into this category in most cases, my penny.

(1) (Reply)

Scent Of A Man. / What Have I Gotten My Self Into / My Girl's Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.