Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. (6332 Views)

Buhari (apc), Should Copy This New Policies From India's Prime Minister"way Out" / New Policies To Boost Business Coming Soon – Buhari / Education: What Wike Needs To Learn From Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2012
OK, so concrete criticisms, good.

I have some questions of my own:

1. So I guess at some point you have to go to school far away?
2. How exactly does he plan on pulling this off? Buses or something?
3. What happens to the old school buildings? Will they just remain unused?
4. Where does the money come from for this change?

Perhaps you can play devil's advocate a bit salaksmana, since you seem to understand the policy better...is there any potential advantage to balance against the disadvantages this?
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2012
salaksmana:

If it won't then why proposing a policy that won't have impact on the populace, but it will have impact, we have 30 local govt and one area office. 20 high schools means some local govt will not even have one, 50 middles schools means local govt won't have more than 2 or 3 at most, 100 elementary schools means local govt will not have more than 3, 4 or 5 at most. What will happen to children in remote villages, some will have to travel at least 10km in order to get to there schools, assuming those schools will be more than that it would have been another issue. Instead of demolishing and rebuilding those schools and scrapping some, he should use the money earmarked to massively renovate the existing ones. That of same uniform throughout the state is too absurd.

GBAM!!!
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2012
salaksmana:

What will happen to children in remote villages, some will have to travel at least 10km in order to get to there schools,

That won't be a problem, Aregbe will by either bicycle (as he did for some OYES), Bajaj motorcyle or keke-napep for there parent, that will ease the transport problem.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Ejine(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2012
Gbawe:

What has the guy done here for god sake? Just show what he has done here to warrant how you speak. Remember also that , without doubt, you are basing your comment purely on conjectures by commenting as you do here.

What you should do is ask for a link before commenting either way. Anything else just shows a propensity for gossiping and making conclusions on what may be entirely false premises. It is funny that after many official submission , with links, which shows that any education Policy seen today is likely to be the product of extensive and inclusive input from the likes of Wole Soyinka and many expert in the education sector, many of you are still happy to come here and malign Aregbesola based on what this poster has submitted with no links whatsoever when he has had several hours to find one. This thread, to me , reveals more about the lack of objectivity of some posters than anything else.

Aregbesola has done nothing wrong here. Rather OP should get scathing criticism for posting without a link if some of us are interested in preventing this political section being renamed beer Parlour with the motto "All is welcomed to gossip here". Even the worst hater of Aregbesola should be mature enough to ask for a link before commneting here. That is what a balanced adult would do.

Oh, okay. My bad. It's just cuz the media is making him out to look like some autocrat to us outsiders.
But all the same, it's all good. wink
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2012
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2012
salaksmana:

If it won't then why proposing a policy that won't have impact on the populace, but it will have impact, we have 30 local govt and one area office. 20 high schools means some local govt will not even have one, 50 middles schools means local govt won't have more than 2 or 3 at most, 100 elementary schools means local govt will not have more than 3, 4 or 5 at most. What will happen to children in remote villages, some will have to travel at least 10km in order to get to there schools, assuming those schools will be more than that it would have been another issue. Instead of demolishing and rebuilding those schools and scrapping some, he should use the money earmarked to massively renovate the existing ones. That of same uniform throughout the state is too absurd.

And for real, Osun state has got several remote villages, using Ile ife as an example, there are more than 10 remote villages far from ife town itself. Some of the roads to villages like arode, aye-Coker and fasina do not even have good roads, you will need a SUV or okada to get there after travelling about 1hour from ife town itself. Some remote villages even share boundaries with Ijebu in Ogun state. The waka go plenty for the children no be small.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Ejine(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2012
As for the guys who are against 'bassikuru' (bicycle), abi una no sabi say na de same policies wey Paris dey push for the sake of cleaner air. New mayors who assume office in Paris dey promise to develop policies wey go ensure less cars on their streets (with the help of mass transit trains and buses), so maybe Aregbesola should develop those policies, too.
Bicycle no be crime oh. In fact, if you Google some images of even Harvard University, you go see hundreds of pictures of students parking and riding on their bicycles with sweggz. But here, everyone thinks owning a car is a sign of 'I have arrived', forgetting about our environment.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2012
ekt_bear: OK, so concrete criticisms, good.

I have some questions of my own:

1. So I guess at some point you have to go to school far away?
2. How exactly does he plan on pulling this off? Buses or something?
3. What happens to the old school buildings? Will they just remain unused?
4. Where does the money come from for this change?

Perhaps you can play devil's advocate a bit salaksmana, since you seem to understand the policy better...is there any potential advantage to balance against the disadvantages this?

1. Yes, he mentioned it that high school students need autonomy, but studying far should not amounted to travelling that long distance to get to your school. They are still going to higher institution when they will be completely autonomous.

2. He hasn't told us yet, maybe he will buy car for all parents, but when you start travelling a long distance to and fro everyday and also considering the condition of our roads, won't that affects someone's learning and reading process, or is he planning to put all students in the boarding school.

3. He alone can answer that.

4. He said the money is coming from the world bank.

The only advantage I see in this policy is in the high school, putting students who are all preparing for external exams together in one place and with all the incentives he promised, but the question is can't we still achieve this with the old school system and how many months will he take him to do the demolition and rebuilding, when he demolish a school, where will the students be studying before rebuilding them.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by strangerf: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2012
saxywale:

And for real, Osun state has got several remote villages, using Ile ife as an example, there are more than 10 remote villages far from ife town itself. Some of the roads to villages like arode, aye-Coker and fasina do not even have good roads, you will need a SUV or okada to get there after travelling about 1hour from ife town itself. Some remote villages even share boundaries with Ijebu in Ogun state. The waka go plenty for the children no be small.
Why are you talking about Ife, the whole damn state is one huge village.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2012
Ejiné: As for the guys who are against 'bassikuru' (bicycle), abi una no sabi say na de same policies wey Paris dey push for the sake of cleaner air. New mayors who assume office in Paris dey promise to develop policies wey go ensure less cars on their streets (with the help of mass transit trains and buses), so maybe Aregbesola should develop those policies, too.
Bicycle no be crime oh. In fact, if you Google some images of even Harvard University, you go see hundreds of pictures of students parking and riding on their bicycles with sweggz. But here, everyone thinks owning a car is a sign of 'I have arrived', forgetting about our environment.

haha, infrastructures are in place for cycle users in those places nah, you have cycle lanes, advanced cycle lanes, cycle parks, park and ride e.t.c and car driver obey traffic rules. Even pedestrians have their own right of way but for naija. You want a mad driver to crush you and your bicycle. LOL
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2012
Ejiné: As for the guys who are against 'bassikuru' (bicycle), abi una no sabi say na de same policies wey Paris dey push for the sake of cleaner air. New mayors who assume office in Paris dey promise to develop policies wey go ensure less cars on their streets (with the help of mass transit trains and buses), so maybe Aregbesola should develop those policies, too.

And those bicycles are the ones wey taper of palm wine dey use wey no even get gear.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2012
high school students don't need any autonomy lol.

14, 15, 16, 17 isn't too old to be living at home...

yeah i don't see the point
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2012
It doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Cheaper for people to live at home for primary/secondary school.

Heck, cheaper to live at home even for university, if possible...
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2012
strangerf:

The whole of Osun no be village o, village plenty sha but town still dey and na every state get village, abi you won call Osogbo, Ife, Ilesa, Iwo etc a village.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2012
Ilesha is not a village.

It is a legit town.

Wish I'd taken pictures when I went there..
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Gbawe: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2012
salaksmana:

I guess you don't even read through posts before commenting here, the guy has supplied two links. 1. That of the state govt. 2. Osun defender. What link do you want again.

You are the one who does not "read through" before posting. Poster supplied some incoherent talk about a new education policy. Naturally, as this is the political section, he is asked for a link. He replied:

Source? Ogbeni himself declared this in a meeting with religious leaders on April 18, 2012 in order to clear the air on the allegation of trying to islamize the state.

So he did not provide a link to a clear and well-articulated article anyone can read based on the April 18 [/b]utterance of Aregbesola . The only other 'links' he provides are those below. The content, of the first, if you had bothered to check has nothing to do with any education policy.

http://www.osunstate.gov.ng/index.php/agenda/promote-functional-education.html

The second link is:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=28047

Open it and you will see it this was an interview Aregbesola gave ages ago. We are asking for a link detailing the talk on education OP claims was announced [b]on April 18
at Aregbesola's meeting with religious leaders. What the link above states about education actually contradicts OP. The OP says:

Students in the state from Pry 1-Ss 3 will now wear the same uniform (the uniform that cause trouble between him and Christians because of the hijab which he has removed). Questions arising are, will the distance not affects students?

Whereas the article in the link he supplies indicates consideration has been given to ensure distance is not an issue. Clearly the original submission seems to be considerate as per distance with how it allows for School to be in the child's neighbourhood (catchment area) or near the mothers workplace if that is preferable for employed mothers. If OP's talk on distance is wrong , then what else is? Only a specific link to what he alludes to , the April 18 education announcement by Aregebesola, can establish that. This is what I am saying we should be mindful about i.e maligning policies/administrators wrongly based on misinformation.

We are contemplating reconstructing our schools such as primary and basic education buildings and material, like benches, chairs, playground, books, such facilities, along with the modern trend. We have even restructured education here to move away from the not-too-creative children motivating format to what every parent and ward will want to see their children benefitting from. We have restructured education such that we are changing from traditional primary to elementary to middle school then to high school. You enter elementary school at the age of six, and leave at the age of eight. Elementary school will be in your neighbourhood, either by your residence, or where the mother works- not too close and not too far. Middle school at the age of nine to the age of 14, that’s grade 4, 5, 6,7,8,9. Then you leave it to a world of your own where you want to assess, evaluate your autonomy and emphasize your independence, that’s the high school.
That on its own, in 24 months will cost the state between N30 and N50 billion. That tells you that beyond the fact that we have totally eliminated the conundrum of debt, we are so much on top of the situation that we are just coasting. We are coasting to an era in which a state that was never in the league of states that could beat its chest and say, I ‘m independent, to a state that today is creating, setting the pace for others to follow. By the time the results of what we are doing will start coming out; the results will just be phenomenal. But the most significant of all our achievements is the ethical revolution.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2012
Gbawe:

You are the one who does not "read through" before posting. Poster supplied some incoherent talk about a new education policy. Naturally, as this is the political section, he is asked for a link. He replied:

So he did not provide a link to a clear and well-articulated article anyone can read based on the April 18 [/b]utterance of Aregbesola . The only other 'links' he provides are those below. The content, of the first, if you had bothered to check has nothing to do with any education policy.

The second link is:

Open it and you will see it this was an interview Aregbesola gave ages ago. We are asking for a link detailing the talk on education OP claims was announced [b]on April 18
at Aregbesola's meeting with religious leaders. What the link above states about education actually contradicts OP. The OP says:

Whereas the article in the link he supplies indicates consideration has been given to ensure distance is not an issue. Clearly the original submission seems to be considerate as per distance with how it allows for School to be in the child's neighbourhood (catchment area) or near the mothers workplace if that is preferable for employed mothers. If OP's talk on distance is wrong , then what else is? Only a specific link to what he alludes to , the April 18 education announcement by Aregebesola, can establish that. This is what I am saying we should be mindful about i.e maligning policies/administrators wrongly based on misinformation.

ok, now that he has failed to provide links to April 18 meeting, but provided a link to an interview granted ages ago which still correlate with his original post, can you just give your opinion, it's very simple, is it good or bad. You said distance has nothing to worry about when you only have 20 high schools throughout a state.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Gbawe: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
salaksmana:

ok, now that he has failed to provide links to April 18 meeting, but provided a link to an interview granted ages ago which still correlate with his original post, can you just give your opinion, it's very simple, is it good or bad. You said distance has nothing to worry about when you only have 20 high schools throughout a state.

Ok my brother, with civility, debate is tenable. While sharing my views, I will also show the mischief of those more interested in mischief than objective criticism. Check the two thread below out.

https://www.nairaland.com/801586/pictures-primary-school-nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/790034/worst-primary-school-earth-ogun

They are both mocking the eyesore and place of backwardness, not education, that schools have become in the SW. Is it then not highly laudable that Aregbesola has ambitiously decided to do away with the most dilapidated of Schools and replace them with 170 modern schools with superior facilities to aid learning?

In the first thread above, OP wrote;

I found these pics on a website. They are of a Nigerian primary school.
Sometimes, you wonder if we really care to be human. At least, what sort of human builds and sends kids to a place like this? What sort of "education" comes out of such dumps? One would even think twice about keeping animals in such a place.
There is a deep wickedness in the average Nigerian that needs questioning.

Yet that same 'caring' and 'concerned' chap is here cackling like a Hyena and not even minimally giving Aregbesola credit for attempting to replace the Schools he bemoans above!!!!!

Why is Aregbesola not getting praises for this revolutionary endeavour yet focus is on criticism alone? How many Governors are planning to demolish the health hazards and death traps many ancient Schools have become (the right thing to do) and replace them with modern Schools conducive to learning?

Moving on from there we then need to understand that finance is limited. Therefore, there cannot be a school outside everyone's door. 100 new elementary schools means the Osun Government wants the youngest entrants to go to school close to their homes. 50 new middle school means children aged 9-14 should still be able to go to school fairly close to where they live. 20 new High school accounts for how children above 14 should be able to travel a reasonable distance to school. It is same in even the most advanced Nations of the world.

Osun State has 30 Local Government areas. There is nowhere , and I stand to be corrected, where I have read that all schools will be demolished and replaced. I think it is only schools , too run down to be repaired, that will be demolished and replaced while some Schools will be totally new. Other Schools ,deemed salvageable, may only be renovated and modernised. The total number of Schools may then actually grow. If that is the case, what is the problem of distance when there will be more schools in the next 18 months than what is on ground today? You see my point with asking for links? We need to know precisely what we are basing arguments on . So far we know some schools will be demolished and 170 new Schools will be built. Some, presumeably on the site of demolished Schools while the rest may be constructed on totally new sites. increased number of available schools may be the reality and this actually helps, not impede, students getting to classrooms.

I am always willing to learn , and we don't need to talk as if we are fighting, so anyone who has info on the total number of Schools in Osun now and the number of Schools Osun will have in future, after new Schools are built, should share that knowledge here. With links of course grin

Government has said it will spend N30 billion on the development of infrastructure in primary and secondary schools in the next two years.

Governor Rauf Aregbesola spoke yesterday in his office at Osogbo, the state capital, during the inauguration of a 10-man Schools Infrastructure Development Committee (O’Schools).

Aregbesola regretted that schools built by the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo have become dilapidated.

Reiterating his government’s determination to improve education, the governor said the committee would restructure education and provide infrastructure in public schools in the next 24 months.

Aregbesola said: “This committee will be the largest spender in this administration for the next two years. Our projection is to build 20 high schools, each costing between N400 and N500 million, 50 middle schools, which would cost around N150 million and 100 elementary schools, which would cost about N200 million.

“When you sum it up, you are talking about well over N30 billion. That is what this committee would have to administer. We have made it clear that we appreciate the remarkable efforts made by our primary leaders, the late Chief Awolowo and the titan with whom he ruled our region from 1952 to 1959, because with minimal resources, they provided infrastructure in schools. We are, however, sad that the infrastructure provided by that dynamic administration has become shabby.

“Here in Osun, it is regrettable that we still have, in large numbers, schools built by the administration of Awolowo, which are now crumbling due to neglect, having lasted for over 50 years.

“Regrettably, with the current trend, we might not really make use of those old structures, because we want to change the face of public education in our state and our region.”

Aregbesola urged the committee to ensure that the government’s goals in the sector are achieved.

Chairman of the Committee Chief Lai Oyeduntan assured the government of quality delivery of the task within the specified period.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/i-wont-be-distracted-by-rumour-mongers-aregbesola/

Aregbesola noted that efforts to build new classrooms have been wrongly interpreted, saying his administration inherited the poor school environment.

The governor said the only option was to demolish the schools and build new ones to provide a conducive atmosphere for learning.

He said: “We intend to create a new age, technological-based schools. One is, therefore, worried that in our determined effort to put in place infrastructure that will guarantee development, progress and future for our children, some people are attempting to use religious sentiment to set us back.

“The process was not surreptitious. It was open. We advertised for the best designers to submit proposals to have local content to boost the local economy. On uniform, we found out that the local adire fabric, if incorporated into the uniform of students, would give them some distinction and boost the economy. Proposals came in torrents. Ministry officials reviewed the proposals, did the shortlising and brought them to the Exco.

“Majority of the Exco members are Christians. That Exco met on April 4 to select the colours and designs. One was, therefore, shocked to read in the papers about the false allegations that religion was the basis for doing this.”
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
@Gbawe thanks for finally sharing your opinion, I still believe that huge some of money can be sunk into the existing ones and we will still have a standard educational structure, what will happen when Aregbe leave the Govt house, will the next govt buy is idea, will the next govt not scrap this policy and reinstate the structure acceptable nationwide, will that not finally leads to waste of public funds. As a country is it not proper to have the same educational structure throughout the country, are there any assurance that some students will be able to continue with the education after the elementary school which is the only one that will be close (but not too close) to them, only time will tell.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2012
strangerf:

That's so not true, my first degree was from OAU so I know Ife, Oshogbo and Ilesha are not villages but towns. Those towns have villages but they are usually far from the city centre and you could travel up to an hour in some cases to get there. Although, I can't speak for the other places I haven't been to in Osun state.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by strangerf: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2012
saxywale:

That's so not true, my first degree was from OAU so I know Ife, Oshogbo and Ilesha are not villages but towns. Those towns have villages but they are usually far from the city centre and you could travel up to an hour in some cases to get there. Although, I can't speak for the other places I[b] haven't been to in Osun state.[/b]

Okay so I lived there for a significant amount of time. The only industry in Ife is OAU, once you step out of campus, what is left looks like a village to me. Same with Osogbo.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by jmaine: 3:21am On Apr 21, 2012
strangerf:

Okay so I lived there for a significant amount of time. The only industry in Ife is OAU, once you step out of campus, what is left looks like a village to me. Same with Osogbo.

I understand what your trying to say grin . . .But an average Yoruba man no dey gree that village description . . .No matter how scruffy the place might look . . .Na town we go say e be . . . Meanwhile . .It appears your yard stick is too high . .[b]Ife, Oshogbo and Ilesha try na . .Even Ikirun [/b]sef dey very alright wink . . .
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 3:25am On Apr 21, 2012
Ilesha, if there was power in Nigeria and good internet access I would be happy to live there when I'm older.

Fairly good roads (by Nigerian standards), cheap food, a good market.

I dunno how anyone can say that town is a village.

Minus the electricity, it is more bustling than at least a few towns I've driven through in Texas..
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 3:27am On Apr 21, 2012
What can we say though.

Not everyone knows their own home state very well, lol...at least the Ilesha axis cheesy
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by strangerf: 3:27am On Apr 21, 2012
jmaine:

I understand what your trying to say grin . . .But an average Yoruba man no dey gree that village description . . .No matter how scruffy the place might look . . .Na town we go say e be . . . Meanwhile . .It appears your yard stick is too high . .[b]Ife, Oshogbo and Ilesha try na . .Even Ikirun [/b]sef dey very alright wink . . .

lol
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by strangerf: 3:33am On Apr 21, 2012
ekt_bear: What can we say though.

Not everyone knows their own home state very well, lol...at least the Ilesha axis cheesy

I know you can see Ilesha from your apt in So. Cal? grin grin grin grin Like how Palin sees Russia from her balcony.

We hail theee oooooo
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 3:35am On Apr 21, 2012
Yeah. I'm in socal right now with Aregbe. We are watching Ilesha right now cheesy grin grin

Dumbazz
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 3:37am On Apr 21, 2012
Seriously though. Why do you know so little about your home state? Like, you grew up in Nigeria.

Did you simply not much pay attention to things around you as a kid?

Why do I (a guy who didn't even grow up in Nigeria) know more about at least a certain part of your home state than you do?

It honestly cracks me up..
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by strangerf: 3:40am On Apr 21, 2012
^^^

Because, unlike you, I cant see Ilesha from my toilet seat grin grin grin

What a reeetard!
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 3:42am On Apr 21, 2012
So it was not just general dullness and lack of curiosity as a child?

You remind me of some kids I knew growing up...folks who despite their families having lived in Maryland since the 1700s didn't know sh1t about it or its history.

People like you and them are kind of fascinating, in a grotesque sort of way
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by strangerf: 3:51am On Apr 21, 2012
ekt_bear: So it was not just general dullness and lack of curiosity as a child?

That too. It has to be everything combined. But ultimately it has to do with the fact that my toilet seat wasnt high enough.

You remind me of some kids I knew growing up...folks who despite their families having lived in Maryland since the 1700s didn't know sh1t about it or its history.

Trust me you didnt grow up with people like me. I would have beaten that "brainlessness" of yours out of you.

People like you and them are kind of fascinating, in a grotesque sort of way

Do you even have a mirror at home?
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 3:54am On Apr 21, 2012
You? Beat brainlessness out of someone?

Ooh, internet tough guy grin cheesy

Lmao

I'm scared sh1tless of you. Going to go hold my pillow now.

A guy like you probably getting his @zz kicked up and down the street even up to age 20? Well, as they say, talk on the internet is cheap.

Btw those beatings you suffered from your mates as a child...is that what made you dull?

Or were you dull even prior to them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem / National Theatre Should Be Named 'Fatai Rolling Dollar' - Group / Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.