Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. (6330 Views)

Buhari (apc), Should Copy This New Policies From India's Prime Minister"way Out" / New Policies To Boost Business Coming Soon – Buhari / Education: What Wike Needs To Learn From Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2012
strangerf:
Do you even have a mirror at home?

Hold on a sec. Does this mean that you don't find me attractive? grin cheesy

Unfortunate...you'll have to be content with the men currently in your life.

Alas..cheesy
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 4:10am On Apr 21, 2012
Dollars to donuts, you are a small and emaciated man.

Ijebu zaccheus was what you were called before, lmao.

Probably some 5'8, 5'9 skinny and frail fellow making threats through the internet.

Heh. The convenience of anonymity, I suppose.

If you do want to make good on your threat though, I am not very difficult to find. Hehe.

I will then find out if you can back up what you say. I strongly suspect that you are a puzzy nigger, though.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by strangerf: 4:25am On Apr 21, 2012
^^^^

Going cuckoooooooooooooooooooooooooo again? Okay, You win Ekt Bear. You win. Thats why I hate engaging you, in the end, you always become so emotional its hard to believe you dont wear tampons.

I am holding myself back because of the text messages from many NL'ers begging me and advising me to ignore your tantrums.

Hows Aregbe? You do know that you have a lot of things in common with the ambulance; You both get loaded from the rear grin and go whoo-whoo!
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 4:31am On Apr 21, 2012
Lmao.

Text messages from NLers.

"Please strangerf, please desist!"

Is that a text message you got from a NLer, or a woman who drunkenly gave you her number and doesn't want you to contact her any more? grin cheesy grin

Story, story...tell us another story Ijebu Zaccheus.

Text message from NLer, indeed.

So it was they who cautioned you to stop? undecided

Holding yourself back? Lmao.

Why do you always like hiding behind others?

Seriously...you really are a pathetic little dude.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ektbear: 4:35am On Apr 21, 2012
A nigger that people avoid like he has the plague is now receiving text messages from NLers. What did they tell you...stop being such a jackass, 'tard, and loser?
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
Salvation army primary school Alekuwodo, Osogbo was selected to be a prototype, he is already building the school and rename it to Elementary model school Alekuwodo, Osogbo. He has started the construction of the school since last year and it's not yet completed, if he hasn't complete a model school close to 6 months now, how many months will he take him to build 170. Let him renovate this schools, no need of hiding under the pretence of they are too dilapidated, that's again a show of our lack of management culture. Let him leave the educational structure for uniformity throughout the country, if he feels that new structure is the best, State of Osun has Reps and senate, let him contact them and sponsor a bill to that effect, at least they've not been doing anything there. As for the uniform aspect, I don't know where in the world that is been practised, the same uniform for all students throughout a state, higher institution students should be prepared.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
salaksmana:
I can't even see anything in OP post that is meant to abuse Aregbe, he only ask for people's opinion. He gave a link of the state's website, yet Gbawe still can't give his opinion rather he start insulting everyone with big grammars.
Thats gbawes modus operandi,giving sycophantic and deceitful support to anything SW no matter how bad,write unnecessary essays and epistles and attach irrelevant newspapers reports to all his arguements just to pass across his views even when two or three lines would be just ok.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by ayo5511: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
The FG is so scared of Ogbeni 1 of Odua. Shameless FG
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
chima12:
unnecessary essays and epistles even when two or three lines would be just ok.
s
The part that pain me most, I guess how he always have time for that.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Gbawe: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
chima12:
Thats gbawes modus operandi,giving sycophantic and deceitful support to anything SW no matter how bad,write unnecessary essays and epistles and attach irrelevant newspapers reports to all his arguements just to pass across his views even when two or three lines would be just ok.

A shameless liar and decietful individual like you can talk. This is the political section, fool. Go and check out the political section of some Nigerian website in cyberspace to note the quality, lenght and informative nature of postings produced there while cretins like you, who should be in the Nollywood/romance forums of NL, are here talking trash.

No one is forcing you to read anything. Just ignore lenghty post and move on. It is not for nothing some have made a whole industry out of jokes that insinuate the black man does not like to read.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Gbawe: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
salaksmana: s
The part that pain me most, I guess how he always have time for that.

Intolerance and lack of sophistication is simply what you are displaying here. If you don't have the interest in reading or writing more than one lines, why must you have a problem with those who do? Anyone forcing you to read or write?

Some of you are so innately intolerant, you don't even see that what you write, meant to malign others, only exposes your own shortcomings.
Re: State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Intolerance and lack of sophistication is simply what you are displaying here. If you don't have the interest in reading or writing more than one lines, why must you have a problem with those who do? Anyone forcing you to read or write?

Some of you are so innately intolerant, you don't even see that what you write, meant to malign others, only exposes your own shortcomings.
can you pls explain what you mean by ''lack of sophistication'', and pls explain with not less than 3999 words, five essay passages,5 newspaper reports attached of which 4 must be osun defender.I am waiting to learn from you,mr sophisticated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira May Fall To N1000 Per Dollar - Federal Government / Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail / Ekiti Handover: Probing Fayose Won’t Be Fayemi’s Priority – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.