Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? (914 Views)

If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? / This is the reason why some Christians Still Fornicate And Even Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ignorance, laziness, or what?
Re: Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? by buzugee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
its a two sided deal. you have to accept the price. accepting the price is no lip service. you accept it with your deeds. if you are fornicating, committing adultery, stealing, cheating, being evil towards another, etc etc and wondering why you are suffering despite being a 'christian' JEREMIAH 5 VS 25 your sins have withheld good things from you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? by Goshen360(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs--heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with [Him], that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:16-18 nkjv

that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Philippians 3:10-12 nkjv

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God. 2 timothy 1:8 nkjv
Re: Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2012
Acidosis: Ignorance, laziness, or what?

To me laziness is thge greatest part! most christians hardly pray talk less of setting time out
like the men of old to pray. God cannot move without us contributing! our prayers are needed at the
alter of incense in heaven. Itz also as a result of ignorance and deception from the enemy that
once save, we can have all things without any stress. nevertheless we should expect persecution
as we walk with God. Lets watch and pray and see how God will move in our lives. Shalom!
Re: Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? by ijawkid(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2012
Jesus death ultimately opened d way to everlasting life in d future...that's d ultimate gift 1 can receive....
No matter what we struggle to enjoy in this temporary world is soon to end...but life everlasting is d ish..!!!!!!

Gods kingdom is what we shuld pray for steady,becos that's d avenue thru which all problems will pass away...be it death,sickness and all other ordeals will be a thin of d past
Re: Jesus Christ Paid The Price; But Why Are Christians Still Suffering? by ichuka(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2012
One had to accept the price that have been paid,and apply it to every area of his/her life.by Prayers/Fellowship.
So that His Will that have been done 2000yrs ago,will be express in his/her daily life here on earth...Matt6:10.
The key is PRAYERS/FELLOWSHIP.

(1) (Reply)

An Atheist Needs To Be Rich (learning From Private Jet Pastors' Swag) / Do You Think Legalizing Abortion Will Be A Good Idea? / I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.