Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) (2205 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / New Muslim Bride Fails Brutal “virginity Test". Check Out Her Punishment / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by NEWBIN: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
assuming your partner is very sick and all orthodox medicine has failed n so you take him or her to a traditional priest who says the only thing that can save your partner is for you to eat three slices of your partner's shittz.lol
can you do this to save your love?
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Killz3(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
NEW BIN: assuming your partner is very sick and all orthodox medicine has failed n so you take him or her to a traditional priest who says the only thing that can save your partner is for you to eat three slices of your partner's shittz.lol
Is this the 2012 model of stupidity? angry
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by luscioustrish(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
Killz!
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Killz3(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
luscioustrish: Killz!
Hi! smiley
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
luscioustrish: Killz!
Wetin happen? angry
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Killz3(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wetin happen? angry
grin grin
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by slimyem: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
NEW BIN: assuming your partner is very sick and all orthodox medicine has failed n so you take him or her to a traditional priest who says the only thing that can save your partner is for you to eat three slices of your partner's shittz.lol
did you type this from inside a pit toilet?
You don dey madt o..
Jeez!
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2012

Shitt ke? She must die and did I mention that u write bullshits
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by cowgurl: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
Love test indeed! Shm...
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Killz3(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
cowgurl: Love test indeed! Shm...
I knew it. Every other person "Smh", but cows? They "Shm". . .
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Kslib(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
Since when did shiittz now become slice of bread?
And my question is "what after eating the legion of shittz,your patner now refuses to kiss you?"

1 Like

Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by cowgurl: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

I knew it. Every other person "Smh", but cows? They "Shm". . .
Hmm, I can tel u get satiated sniffin my sexy arse dumbo, rejuvenatin ryt? #am a word coiner#
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by onila(f): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

grin
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2012
@op. U nid Ogogoro & alabukun cheesy
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by EFULEFU1(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2012
grin
bennyraz: @op. U nid Ogogoro & alabukun cheesy

grin
bennyraz: @op. U nid Ogogoro & alabukun cheesy
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2012
Wat a question.. i bliv now that som pple think wit dia ass{}hole...
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Babamide(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2012
Is there a price for creating a thread on nairaland? Or na secondary school students full here now?
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Arcadia(f): 8:08am On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

ROTLMFAO! This guy no go kill me.
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by cindyrella(f): 9:45am On May 02, 2012
Shit ke?? Op This is just disgusting.. do u think thru ur anus? How i go chop hin shit? Na me dey sick? If he wan well make he chop hin own shit abeg.
Re: Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) by Skii(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2012
see your name sef, NEW REFUSE BIN

(1) (Reply)

Modern Issues And Modern Women. / What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! / Undiluted Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.