Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (3522 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by k10: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2012
Northern China resident Jian Feng was married to a pretty girl. Things were going well. They got pregnant, and a baby girl was born. It wasn’t, as it turns out, a beautiful baby girl. In fact, she was really ugly. Jian didn’t understand it. He was an OK-looking guy, his wife was gorgeous, so why was this baby so dog-ugly? His wife must have cheated on him! With an ugly guy! How dare she?

Desperate to prove that she’d been faithful, Jian’s wife showed him a picture of herself – PRIOR to her extensive plastic surgery. Uggo! Oh no! Jian freaked out, divorced his wife, and SUED her for $120,000. And guess what? HE WON. He filed a lawsuit that his wife had been deceptive and gotten him to marry her under false pretenses (so much for looking within a person to fall in love) so he WON.

Not only did the woman pay $100,000 for the surgery to make her pretty, she had to pay $120,000 to a guy who apparently only loved her for the looks she paid for. Oh well, at least she has her ugly baby to keep her company.
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Scash(f): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2012
Ok
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by bernfame(f): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2012
Finish! End of story.
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by slimyem: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2012
not funny!
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2012
I like that!!

I may have to sue my ex's for grand malicious deception with their fake hair, eyelashes, contect lenses, high heels that increase their heigts, bleached skin, foundation ladened faces, fake lip colour, push-up bras and butt pads. . JESUS!!! I dont even know if their names were real!! I am entitled to compensation
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2012
I think African men can now start sueing their girlfriends for using pancakes and mary kays to fake their beauty.
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2012
Okija_juju: I like that!!

I may have to sue my ex's for grand malicious deception with their fake hair, eyelashes, contect lenses, high heels that increase their heigts, bleached skin, foundation ladened faces, fake lip colour, push-up bras and butt pads. . JESUS!!! I dont even know if their names were real!! I am entitled to compensation
I can see your fraustration. Alot of compensation in arrears
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Goldieluks: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2012
Crown Prince:
I can see your fraustration. Alot of compensation in arrears
grin grin
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Booty4me: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
Choi!!! Mod Front page plz.
Re: A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by kay9(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
grin grin grin
As for sueing ex's, i prolly wont win much. My ex's didnt demand much. cry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard / Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? / 8 Great Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.