Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? (3524 Views)

What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? by OmoUSH(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Now, this happens to some of us guys i think. For instance, babes, especially some very pretty ones, may just come and sit around me in class, and the next thing i notice is that a comfortable me b4 suddenly becomes breathless and sweating through the armpits! Guys, why does this usually happens nao?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? by dryakson(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Introvert
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? by Vstuffs(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
maybe because of sexual feelings,
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? by sopoundz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dnt feel awkward or uncomfortable so I cnt say y some guys feel dat way.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? by Moxie4lyf(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Guess most times it's due to Lack of Self confidence...Guys get intimidated and lose their composure just because of the presence of another(this time, the opposite sex).
It's not Ideal,..
There was a time I battled with that alot but overtime I had to Tell myself the Truth.
First, you need to stop trying to get Other People's attention...Stop, Stop It..
When a man is deeply settled and composed within on who and what he is; not trying to act Unreal 'cos of the presence of a lady;Believe me, such guys would Get the respect and admiration from the female folks..
Such kind of a guy cant be turned into a "maga";It's not Pride, It's packaging
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable Around Girls? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Well, I had a different experience with babes. Whenever I got to the lecture hall in those days on campus, they always watched out for where I was gonna sit. Immediately I grabed a place, all the ladies around will beat it. And sometimes, those who refused to scram, I tell them to beat it myself, and they always did. They hated my gut and I did not give a damn. Up till now, even though I now smile with ladies, 99 per cent of those I smile with always know I am faking it. They are always careful about over stepping their boundaries. Who has time for bullshhits? Mtcheeew.

(1) (Reply)

I Pity This Babe O..eyaa / How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds / Lol...guys Wat Do U Tink About This Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.