Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US (10796 Views)

Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum / Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Nigerian,24,to Address World Energy Forum In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by Toktee(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2012
alexleo: Any Northerner who beats his chest on this and start thinking that they are not educationally backward again should be shown some pity. When the south has been producing such people over the years. The best thing Northerners can do is to learn from their zamfara brother and begin to aim high too and not for somebody to come here to pose as if they are now equal with the south just because of this one.
Can you kindly tell me the impact of the educational forward nd nt backward in the south,can you difine education for me,dont tell me that is the accumulation of result,mention five prof.from south,i will mention seven in the north,travel out bro,is part of education
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by cogsej06(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2012
Musiwa,,:
How true is his age 24. Most Nigerian who graduate from universities by the time they finish and go for national service are above 24, mostly if he claim he is 24 years. because nigeria school required age 6 to start. but some parent dont allow their children to wait. and put them in other school. may be that is what happen, but 6 + 12 in high school is 18 . Plus 5 years in the university. Is 23 years. Plus 1 year national service is 24.

80% of nigeria universities graudate do not enter into the universities on the first try because 1.5 million take the exam. only few get in. 2 in 10.

So 80% normally have extra year. The average age of nigeria graduate from university is 26 years. for medicine is 28 years. becoming a doctor in Nigeria is 7 years or 8 if you include service. And becoming an engineer is 5 or 6 if you include service.

Will U shut Up!!! and b appreciative 4 once.....I am an Engineer today, graduated at age 21, went 4 service n presently doing well n aiming high. So stop bluffing n spewing rubbish ok? If U didnt graduate at dat age others did. I hv frnds who graduated 4rm uni at age 19 n 20 too.4 ur info I am a FUTO graduate go n ask abt her products. mcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by DExplorer1: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by DExplorer1: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2012
ishmael: Thought you guys said in some other threads that the hausas or northerners are not as educated at all as their southern counterparts? What is happening now?

trash!!!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by lacasa: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2012
Toktee: Can you kindly tell me the impact of the educational forward nd nt backward in the south,can you difine education for me,dont tell me that is the accumulation of result,mention five prof.from south,i will mention seven in the north,travel out bro,is part of education

LMAO.. Leave dem dey neva travel outside dia village dey go dey talk crap
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2012
everyone here just seems to be in a hurry to state their age of graduation. . . .when that isn't even the topic! undecided

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by DExplorer1: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2012
Musiwa,,:
How true is his age 24. Most Nigerian who graduate from universities by the time they finish and go for national service are above 24, mostly if he claim he is 24 years. because nigeria school required age 6 to start. but some parent dont allow their children to wait. and put them in other school. may be that is what happen, but 6 + 12 in high school is 18 . Plus 5 years in the university. Is 23 years. Plus 1 year national service is 24.

80% of nigeria universities graudate do not enter into the universities on the first try because 1.5 million take the exam. only few get in. 2 in 10.

So 80% normally have extra year. The average age of nigeria graduate from university is 26 years. for medicine is 28 years. becoming a doctor in Nigeria is 7 years or 8 if you include service. And becoming an engineer is 5 or 6 if you include service.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

so you have the time to analyse a brother's success? Get a job dude.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by gbogboti: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2012
Those of you guys ranting 'one in a trillion' are bigots. The point here is that he is Hausa. Point blank. Ask southerners who schooled in the north if they all made 2.1? or First class since education in the north is cheap and passing is a lot easier. Guys, ignorance dey worry a lot of Nigerians sha. Funny enough, a lot of the so called educated down south are not even that sound. I met a Geology undergraduate lady on 2.1 from Nnamdi Azikiwe University who couldn't differentiate between Topaz and Quartz. She failed all the simple questions I asked her. I shook my head and said in sadness 'na wao'. Now tell me.

See, God made us all equal for all I know. He gave us equal anatomy. We humans are just too wicked. The only problem the north has is religion. Apart from this virus, they are as good as we from the southern part of the country. If you meet a properly schooled northerner, he will disgrace you if you are not careful. No be lie. I studied engineering from northern university, today, I am doing very well. I presently work with one of the oil and gas servicing companies here in PH. Initially, my colleagues were making gest of my degree cos' it's from a northern university, today, they can't do without me cos' am just too good. Thanks to ABU ZARIA. No be lie.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by DExplorer1: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2012
saxywale: chai, northerners don suffer ooo.lol
This making the front page is stereotyping itself. There are several Nigerian students and graduates doing same abroad but no one cares about them cos they are from the south.

your comment just sounded like another stereotype. If not, give us proves.

Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by OdinMacThor(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2012
Cadaver:
Dude, hold it ryt dere!!! I am twenty four, I graduated 22, went for my nysc 23 and presently working for a top financial organization. Don't fink cuz you had some pathetic delays in ur early life, its impossible for sum1 younger to b making waves you failed to make wen you were his/her age. Its highly feasible abeg, I'm a living witness, and mind you, I didn't attend a foreign or private uni, I schooled ere in naija, federal university sef. Fuckin hater!
_
Everybody's working for one top thingy or another. Nobody's gonna admit they're pushing barrow at Ogbete market.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by gbogboti: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2012
afam4eva:
This is one in a million.

Those of you guys ranting 'one in a trillion' are bigots. The point here is that he is Hausa. Point blank. Ask southerners who schooled in the north if they all made 2.1? or First class since education in the north is cheap and passing is a lot easier. Guys, ignorance dey worry a lot of Nigerians sha. Funny enough, a lot of the so called educated down south are not even that sound. I met a Geology undergraduate lady on 2.1 from Nnamdi Azikiwe University who couldn't differentiate between Topaz and Quartz. She failed all the simple questions I asked her. I shook my head and said in sadness 'na wao'. Now tell me.

See, God made us all equal for all I know. He gave us equal anatomy. We humans are just too wicked. The only problem the north has is religion. Apart from this virus, they are as good as we from the southern part of the country. If you meet a properly schooled northerner, he will disgrace you if you are not careful. No be lie. I studied engineering from northern university, today, I am doing very well. I presently work with one of the oil and gas servicing companies here in PH. Initially, my colleagues were making gest of my degree cos' it's from a northern university, today, they can't do without me cos' am just too good. Thanks to ABU ZARIA. No be lie.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by gbogboti: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2012
funshint:
haahaahaa cheesy

Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by uzoexcel(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2012
we shouldnt turn dz into a tribal or age or sentiments thing....d guy s representing us and we should support him...we should v d same mndset we have with football i.e when we see jay jay okocha dribbling in d premiership we r all proud of him as nigerians regardless of tribe....we should v d saame attitude in other spheres of our life...nt sure abt yakubu aiyeg though(relax i m just kiddn..couldnt wait 2 c u scowl)

and nt every1 who finishes university @ a young age went 2 private univ....i entered my sec sch in ibadan @ age 9.. graduated @ 15years & gained admission that same age 2 a federal univ in d east 2 read an engr course...even with 2 strikes i experienced, i still finished univ and served @ d age of 21 (couldnt wait 2 say it)
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by gbogboti: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2012
saxywale: chai, northerners don suffer ooo.lol
This making the front page is stereotyping itself. There are several Nigerian students and graduates doing same abroad but no one cares about them cos they are from the south.

INSIDE OF U...U KNOW U ARE NOT HAPPY THAT A NORTHERNER IS ABOUT TO DO SO. THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE A MERE MORTAL. ORDINARY DUST. TUFIAKWA FOR U.

Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by Kadata(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2012
Odin MacThor:
_
Everybody's working for one top thingy or another. Nobody's gonna admit they're pushing barrow at Ogbete market.
Lmao
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by Kadata(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2012
sauer: everyone here just seems to be in a hurry to state their age of graduation. . . .when that isn't even the topic! undecided
it amazes me
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by gbogboti: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Nice story. More positive role models like him would be a good thing.

Bros u try jare. u were the first to make a comment on this post. And it was positive. It shows that you are a thoroughly educated fellow. Nigerians like you are quite few. You appreciate success irrespective of who is succeeding. Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa etc. Kudos to u bro.

What how low the reply to this thread 'd be cos' it involves a Northerner. As at when am making this quote, close to 3,000 Nairalanders have viewed this thread but choose not to comment since na ABOKI man. If this young guy was from another region, this thread for done full.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2012
gbogboti:

INSIDE OF U...U KNOW U ARE NOT HAPPY THAT A NORTHERNER IS ABOUT TO DO SO. THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE A MERE MORTAL. ORDINARY DUST. TUFIAKWA FOR U.

Congrats on your achievement, I am sure you have laminated your certificate and letter of employment, framed them and hung them on a wall in your leaving room. You just shot yourself in the foot. Guess what, I am married to a northerner that graduated with a first class degree from OAU, faculty of pharmacy, as a matter of fact, the best graduating student in her class was a northerner as well. Now get that into your thick skull. Not everyone brags about their achievement, it doesn't matter what part of the country they come from. The topic should be a 'Nigerian graduate' and not 'Zamfara graduate' but a lot of posters here are too shallow to discern the intention of the poster.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

your comment just sounded like another stereotype. If not, give us proves.

Check the post above.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by prissyluv(f): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2012
@Musiwa, what is ur problem?Why question d age of a young man who is making us proud.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by prissyluv(f): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2012
Kadata:
it amazes me
kiss
Kadata:
it amazes me

I tire o!
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by jmaine: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2012
Fact No 1: Education wise. . .the North still has a lot to do to catch up with their southern counterparts capacity wise . . . .cos competition breeds excellence . .nuff said . . .

Fact No 2: An average Northerner is capable of brilliance if given the opportunity to learn and are willing to learn . . . But Fact no 1 only arose because ===== > MOST OF UNA NO DEY GREE GO SCHOOL . . . .

Erase that deficit and you shall be able to compete favourably without the help of the Federal Character Commision angry
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by bakila: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2012
afam4eva:
This is one in a million.

You will not disappoint.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by bakila: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2012
cogsej06:

Will U shut Up!!! and b appreciative 4 once.....I am an Engineer today, graduated at age 21, went 4 service n presently doing well n aiming high. So stop bluffing n spewing rubbish ok? If U didnt graduate at dat age others did. I hv frnds who graduated 4rm uni at age 19 n 20 too.4 ur info I am a FUTO graduate go n ask abt her products. mcheeeeeeeeew

No vex he is calculating the location of the Satelite pictures.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2012
Musiwa,,:

I don't believe Ur stat.. Post pictures as prove
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by baslone: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2012
saxywale:

was a northerner as well. Now get that into your thick skull. Not everyone brags about their achievement, it doesn't matter what part of the country they come from. The topic should be a 'Nigerian graduate' and not 'Zamfara graduate' but a lot of posters here are too shallow to discern the intention of the poster.

This is unusual, it should be a graduate from the "Islamic north"

Bulls...... na today!
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by cogsej06(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2012
bakila:

No vex he is calculating the location of the Satelite pictures.

Kk, but the thing tire me jare......d guy is just jealous.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by member479760: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2012
let him put it into practice first.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by uzoexcel(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by ishmael(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2012
Let's get this thing right for once. Are we saying that nothing good has come out or can come out from the north? They don't need to come on board Nairaland to tell all they have achieved or trying to achieve. They don't make too much noise, but i am seeing them hitting the bull's eye. Remember, "empty vessels make the loudest noise". Pls let's commend their efforts and positive achievements, just as we condemn their negative habits and attrocities.
Re: Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US by uzoexcel(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2012
cogsej06:

o boi...fellow futoite,watz poppn...abeg tell em say our productz r numero uno in d industry...i read EEE; also an engineer now...wetn u read & wat set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday / Sanwo-olu Appoints Justice Kazeem Alogba As Acting Chief Judge Of Lagos State / Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.