Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

You Want A Real Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want A Real Man? (9994 Views)

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake breast (padded), fake accent, fake personality, yet you want a real man? OYO for you o. You can only reap what you sow.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
honeric01:

Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake bosom (padded), fake accent, fake personality, yet you want a real man? OYO for you o. You can only reap what you sow.

lol, dont forget
FAKE HEIGHT wearing heels
FAKE SKIN TONE wearing foundation make up

yes it may enhance their "beauty", but it sure aint a reason for any of these ladies to think they are suddenly "all that".
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

lol, dont forget

yes it may enhance their "beauty", but it sure aint a reason for any of these ladies to think they are suddenly "all that".
you forgot fake eye lids and lashes grin grin cheesy
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Killz3(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
This joke is funny. . . Ha Ha Ha hA hA. . . undecided

Re: You Want A Real Man? by Afam4eva(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
The one that annoys me the most if "fake accent".
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
You forgot fake eye balls (Contact lens)
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
bennyraz: you forgot fake eye lids and lashes grin grin cheesy

nah, the OP already pointed out to these ones

afam4eva: The one that annoys me the most if "fake accent".

more than fake attitude (aka pretense)?!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
more than fake attitude (aka pretense)?!
All join. I think i actually prefere village girls to these fake mgbeke city babes.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2012
And they are very quick to use that phrase "not a real man", how do you intend getting a real man when all you bring to the table are all fake?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
afam4eva:
All join. I think i actually prefere village girls to these fake mgbeke city babes.

No one is saying make u go marry village girls o, there are city girls that do not fancy all these lies of a lifestyle, but too bad to always know those who screw "not a real man" are never real themselves.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

lol, dont forget

I weak o... you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by xynerise: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2012
Fake butt too undecided
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
xynerise: Fake butt too undecided

Wetin come remain wey be original?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Afam4eva(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
honeric01:

The only original thing is the fakeness grin grin grin.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by xynerise: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
honeric01:

kpekus grin
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
xynerise:
kpekus grin

dey there dey hope, that one self get fake full market. sad
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Freesia(f): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2012
As soon as you realize that the woman has all this fake things about her that you don't appreciate why don't you just walk on by and not bother approaching her in the first place.

If you're already in a relationship with a woman who's wearing all this "fake stuff" do you even bring it to her attention? You might be complaining about the fakeness but you're still there with her

If the whole concept doesn't appeal to you it might appeal to someone else everybody is entitled to their own preference

3 Likes

Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2012
Freesia: As soon as you realize that the woman has all this fake things about her that you don't appreciate why don't you just walk on by and not bother approaching her in the first place.

If you're already in a relationship with a woman who's wearing all this "fake stuff" do you even bring it to her attention? You might be complaining about the fakeness but you're still there with her

If the whole concept doesn't appeal to you it might appeal to someone else everybody is entitled to their own preference
As a man, we know where the original is and we know it would last. So we just test drive the fake to proof that it's fake cuz they get spoilt faster grin

2 Likes

Re: You Want A Real Man? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2012
some peeps and their disturbing need to rant pointlessly on Nairaland sha... some peeps and their disturbing need to rant pointlessly on Nairaland sha... undecided
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 21, 2012
honeric01: Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake breast (padded), fake accent, fake personality, yet you want a real man? OYO for you o. You can only reap what you sow.

What of the men who, too, have fake accents, fake personalities, "Guccy" sunglasses, are "musicians", and have fat wallets with old pieces of paper stuffed inside to appear "loaded", whilst wanting someone they can take home to momsy in the village? It goes both ways. In both cases, and with great fortune, these types are minorities (Chukwu daalu).

1 Like

Re: You Want A Real Man? by 190: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2012
Most Nigerian girls even offer FAKE PUNNY as well embarassed embarassed
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Freesia(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2012
bennyraz: As a man, we know where the original is and we know it would last. So we just test drive the fake to proof that it's fake cuz they get spoilt faster grin

Ehn..... a dog eat dog world
That's just a pity
Anyway in life you get what you give

1 Like

Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
ogugua88:

What of the men who, too, have fake accents, fake personalities, "Guccy" sunglasses, are "musicians", and have fat wallets with old pieces of paper stuffed inside to appear "loaded", whilst wanting someone they can take home to momsy in the village? It goes both ways. In both cases, and with great fortune, these types are minorities (Chukwu daalu).

That is why they mostly end up with eachother, like minds attract grin

If you want a REAL man, then prepare to be REAL too. EOD!

Anything unreal in my woman is never appreciated by me so as to let her know i don't value them and she's working towards reducing them as possible.

(No woman is 100% natural)
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
honeric01: That is why they mostly end up with eachother, like minds attract grin

If you want a REAL man, then prepare to be REAL too. EOD!

Anything unreal in my woman is never appreciated by me so as to let her know i don't value them and she's working towards reducing them as possible.

(No woman is 100% natural)

Says who?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Says who?

Are you?

you don't wear padded bra to make your breast look firmer and bigger?

you don't wear eyelid/lashes to make them look more attractive?

paint nails and fingers?

fix nails?

I know you are 100% natural when it comes to your hair, but what about the rest?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
honeric01: Are you?

you don't wear padded bra to make your breast look firmer and bigger?

you don't wear eyelid/lashes to make them look more attractive?

paint nails and fingers?

fix nails?

I know you are 100% natural when it comes to your hair, but what about the rest?

I don't see how painting fingernails and toenails equals fake. If you have nice and healthy fingernails, then you should be able to decorate them if you like. There's nothing wrong with wearing a padded bra either. Even women with massive chests wear them. We don't want nipples showing through our shirts. Very embarrassing lol. I have fixed my nails twice, some years back. For both occasions, I was attending weddings. I don't do them anymore because they're more of a hassle, and can be painful if you make a wrong move. I've never worn false lashes though.

You should try being a woman one day. It's not all women that enjoy wearing layers of makeup, false hair, and other artificial things. Sometimes they're job requirements. It can be a lose-lose situation. A woman without all of those things can be deemed unkempt and unattractive. A woman with all of those things can be deemed fake.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
Technically, in terms of our outer appearance, no one is 100% natural, otherwise we would all be walking around n.a.ked.

2 Likes

Re: You Want A Real Man? by Kelvinj(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
lmao....well all dem girls wanna look prettyfake so they can get the dudes attention but when the dude comes she starts forming hard 2 get. at the end of the day na dem go still lose
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
Freesia: As soon as you realize that the woman has all this fake things about her that you don't appreciate why don't you just walk on by and not bother approaching her in the first place.

[size=22pt]That's the thing about fake arse niggas. Birds of the same feather flocks together[/size]. wink wink
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't see how painting fingernails and toenails equals fake. If you have nice and healthy fingernails, then you should be able to decorate them if you like. There's nothing wrong with wearing a padded bra either. Even women with massive chests wear them. We don't want nipples showing through our shirts. Very embarrassing lol. I have fixed my nails twice, some years back. For both occasions, I was attending weddings. I don't do them anymore because they're more of a hassle, and can be painful if you make a wrong move. I've never worn false lashes though.

You should try being a woman one day. It's not all women that enjoy wearing layers of makeup, false hair, and other artificial things. Sometimes they're job requirements. It can be a lose-lose situation. A woman without all of those things can be deemed unkempt and unattractive. A woman with all of those things can be deemed fake.

In a minute, they will tell you to try being a man for one day as if that will change anything.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
honeric01: Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake breast (padded), fake accent, fake personality, yet you want a real man? OYO for you o. You can only reap what you sow.

LAME....
If a man is going to judge me because I choose to wear acrylic nails and kinky twists
rather than get to know who I am and use it to justify his short comings he is a fo0l.

I know soooo many sistas who go natural: hair, nails, eyes; etc. and STILL get disrespected, mistreated
AND overlooked for the fake women by the same men who use the same weak line you posted.
I think it's time men learned to keep it REAL and instead of REAL FAKE. Most of you are faker
than Lil Kim's azz. tongue
Re: You Want A Real Man? by bittyend(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LAME....
If a man is going to judge me because I choose to wear acrylic nails and kinky twists
rather than get to know who I am and use it to justify his short comings he is a fo0l.

I know soooo many sistas who go natural: hair, nails, eyes; etc. and STILL get disrespected, mistreated
AND overlooked for the fake women by the same men who use the same weak line you posted.
I think it's time men learned to keep it REAL and instead of REAL FAKE. Most of you are faker
than Lil Kim's azz. tongue

Is your bum not fake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help I Think I've Been Exposed / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.