Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (65115 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by bittyend(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
WHere is ILLUMINATI located, I want to join them... grin grin

Some of you clowns have got jokes, trust me...

You think illuminati don't have better things to do than give membership to poor, broke azz, Nigeria flip-flopping, overrated, and no talent having choir (not artist)?? Delusional Nigerians!!

Ever heard about the blue bloods? Even your president BADluck JonaFAIL can't clean their shoes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by trigar12(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
undecided i hate dat gal called lady gaga. Her songs are horrible n sickening.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
lincy: @teireal yap I agree with u some gospel ar so much involve, the bible said in my name u heal d sick and raise d death,

Gospel involve

1.Kirk franklyn
2.TBN (chanels)
3.Bishop of All the modem churchs in nig am just being real with facts.

Sorry to say dis I hav body signals it it true but let mi cut it short the present era for d illuminti practice is major on traffic, d ability to generate human traffic loyal to art practice via
Music,religion,reality show,movie media etc it called soul winning, u can't beat dem u only save ur self dey rule d world

* Be careful of BIG BROTHER AFFRICA (BBA) a firm dat spends without recovering from it expense.

shocked. Nairaland might be involved shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by damilola15: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: WHere is ILLUMINATI located, I want to join them... grin grin

Some of you clowns have got jokes, trust me...

You think illuminati don't have better things to do than give membership to poor, broke azz, Nigeria flip-flopping, overrated, and no talent having choir (not artist)?? Delusional Nigerians!!

Ever heard about the blue bloods? Even your president BADluck JonaFAIL can't clean their shoes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell them.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
new maonza: keep believing in fables

it is not compulsory for u to believe . as long as we are not part of this world devil is the ruler of this world so all happening is not surprising that all this evidence are signs of end time. cuase the messege in all dis music, movie what does it preach from the lyrics or viewing sex,violence,gay etc ? western culture thats why some islam nation are against it .
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Okijajuju1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
If Illuminati indeed truly exists, then it must be a fraternity of charlatants.. Just saying..

Look at their supposed recruits and judge for yourself.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Basic:
Leave the f.o.o.ls. Very soon, they'll say Bill Gates, Dangote and Messi also belong to the Illuminati trash! Nonsense!

do ur research why do u think u have internet for facebook alone or nairaland am not saying messi and ko are there but i can bet u will find hidden secrets the more and shocking truth about thoes who are part of it.why do u think 2pac sang "killuminati or mj sang"dont care about us " and convert to islam before he died
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Whizkay(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
Basics007: That doctor name funny die! Dr Solonso!!!
abi o, iso lo n so..lwkmd
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by agb2011(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Note that all these things won't make sense to non-Christians and atheists . But it will make sense true Christians.
You ar asking Why?
Simple, because the Bible already predicted these things. Christians be of good cheer, Christ has already conquered d world.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Iluminatrick or no iluminatra... Who cares? Afterall u are all going to hell.. Abeg who sabi where them they self.. I wan join
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hm! Question: Would a true christian spend their life living in fear? Would true christians be afraid of their own shadows? Hm!
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by vanstanzy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yes Illuminati is for real but please people dont at all times confuse divine success with the occult.
The Dbanj - Oliver Twist story sounds like a FABBLE to me, though. Just saying. Think about it, what will people not do or write to sell there story?
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
trigar12: undecided i hate dat gal called lady gaga. Her songs are horrible n sickening.

awwww.. Sorry
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
I know, Illuminati can monitor you through the internet. They monitor your movements and note what you say. It might be a good idea to log off the internet right now and never ever log back on.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
naptu2: I know, Illuminati can monitor you through the internet. They monitor your movements and note what you say. It might be a good idea to log off the internet right now and never ever log back on.

dillusion
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
vanstanzy: Yes Illuminati is for real but please people dont at all times confuse divine success with the occult.
The Dbanj - Oliver Twist story sounds like a FABBLE to me, though. Just saying. Think about it, what will people not do or write to sell there story?
gbam... People are believin fake stories that sum arrant mor0ns wrote to make illegal cash
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Bastiger(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
In the bible when noah started building the ark,he was calleds all sorts of names,even when he entered the ark with his family insults were hurled at him,who in their time believed God will wreak vengeance on them?...stiffnecked fools....the cycle continues, people only tend to believe what they only see,good for them.that you do not believe in something does not mean it doesn't exist...fools die.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
Brethren and sistren, face it, you are all members of the Illuminati! You are all hooked! When was the last time a day went by without you logging on to the internet? You see, they've got you and there's no escape.

Your only hope is to log off the net now and never log back on. All that time that you spend on the net should be spent reading your bible. This is the only way you can avoid the mind controlling spells that the Illuminati have cast on the internet.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by vanstanzy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
[b][/b] grin grin grin
naptu2: Brethren and sistren, face it, you are all members of the Illuminati! You are all hooked! When was the last time a day went by without you logging on to the internet? You see, they've got you and there's no escape.

Your only hope is to log off the net now and never log back on. All that time that you spend on the net should be spent reading your bible. This is the only way you can avoid the mind controlling spells that the Illuminati have cast on the internet.

grin grin grin

@naptu2

YES MASTER! IF YOU LOG UR INTERNET OFF FOR 40 STRAIGHT YEARS, ONLY THEN WILL I FOLLOW SUIT. MARK MY WORDS FORTY YEARS.
TRY THAT AND BE IGNORANT FOR LIFE.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
vanstanzy: [b][/b] grin grin grin

@naptu2

YES MASTER! IF YOU LOG UR INTERNET OFF FOR 40 STRAIGHT YEARS, ONLY THEN WILL I FOLLOW SUIT. MARK MY WORDS FORTY YEARS.
TRY THAT AND BE IGNORANT FOR LIFE.

I have been mandated to inform the brethren and sistren that are still hooked. Therefore, I have to be online until the very last person logs off. I have to preach the word and let the people know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
deleo16:

do ur research why do u think u have internet for facebook alone or nairaland am not saying messi and ko are there but i can bet u will find hidden secrets the more and shocking truth about thoes who are part of it.why do u think 2pac sang "killuminati or mj sang"dont care about us " and convert to islam before he died

Hahahaha mj converted to islam ...abeg guy stop deluding ur self ...michael jackson never converted to any other religion ...it wad his brother that converted and he went to visit him to ask question and was sitting on d floor like muslims ...them d media made hype of it ...if he truly converted why was hour buried as michael jackson instead of mikael that people gave him....remember joe Fraser changed his name to Mohamed alli when he became a muslim?

Check out this link 4 more on dat www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090625172848AAgN32e
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by sledge001(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
[quote author=Basic]
Leave the f.o.o.ls. Very soon, they'll say Bill Gates, Dangote and Messi also belong to the Illuminati trash! Nonsense![/quote

you called em fools cos u have no idea of wat is been discussed. i suggest u do some research, and try checking out the arrivals on youtube. And for the records,dbanj is now a mason.kanye west presented him to the whole world on stage remember? OH sorrry, u have no idea. tongue[quote author=Basic]
Leave the f.o.o.ls. Very soon, they'll say Bill Gates, Dangote and Messi also belong to the Illuminati trash! Nonsense![/quote

you called em fools cos u have no idea of wat is been discussed. i suggest u do some research, and try checking out the arrivals on youtube. And for the records,dbanj is now a mason.kanye west presented him to the whole world on stage remember? OH sorrry, u have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by bayfam(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
To join Boko Haram or Illuminatic which one better because this illumi' stuff are well to do and if they have been killing people we can even say because non of us has been there,but our so call Boko stupid are killing innocent people daily yet u gayz complain and worry urself on onething onething......maybe we need to re-think are pray to get to the top in whatever u are into for good.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hm! They say that they are christians, but I wonder if they know what the 9th commandment says. Hm!
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
They say that they are christians, but I wonder if they've read Mathew 7:1. Hm!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by lincy(f): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ vanstanzy, plz can u tell me d target of civilization,when it will come to it full essence, I mean d pik of civilization, y don't u ask ur self y d preach of d world going green,eg CNN,don't u tink d human nature is alter by civilization, am a christain by birth and practice but still understand what de iSlam ar yelling @,de bible said u knw d truth and it will set u free.

There is problem even dose in it knw there is problem but dey can't say it dos dat confess were make do with
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hm! When someone falsely accuses another person (through pride or false feeling of "righteousness), hm! Let me not say more.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Well, let's break for Chelsea vs Arsenal. (Hope the EPL has not been taken over by Illuminati).
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by vanstanzy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
lincy: @ vanstanzy, plz can u tell me d target of civilization,when it will come to it full essence, I mean d pik of civilization, y don't u ask ur self y d preach of d world going green,eg CNN,don't u tink d human nature is alter by civilization, am a christain by birth and practice but still understand what de iSlam ar yelling @,de bible said u knw d truth and it will set u free.

There is problem even dose in it knw there is problem but dey can't say it dos dat confess were make do with

@lincy

Nice post, though. But sorry i dont really get ur question.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
[quote author=9jadelta]

Hahahaha mj converted to islam ...abeg guy stop deluding ur self ...michael jackson never converted to any other religion ...it wad his brother that converted and he went to visit him to ask question and was sitting on d floor like muslims ...them d media made hype of it ...if he truly converted why was hour buried as michael jackson instead of mikael that people gave him....remember joe Fraser changed his name to Mohamed alli when he became a muslim?

Check out this link 4
do ur research well
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
[quote author=9jadelta]

Check out this link 4
do ur research well dis is just yahoo answer stop posting the yahoo link to me i know he was jeh witness when he was a kid is all the jackson muslim also NO so would he have buried himself as a muslim since the family are not.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
naptu2: They say that they are christians, but I wonder if they've read Mathew 7:1. Hm!
well spoken, christian by mouth not by action and does not reflect on their daily lifes i dont think they are christians to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Kelvin Olusola, Grammy Award First Nigerian Winner [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.