Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? (10571 Views)

Fixed / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Can You Date A Stammerer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by PrettyCindy(f): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2012
A friend confided in me that she wants to end her relationship with her fiancee because they are both stammerers. She didn't see anything wrong with it when they newly started dating but when things started getting serious, it dawned on her that all their children may be stammerers and maybe even dumb. The bad part is that the man stammers much more than my friend so she is planning on telling the guy any time soon. I told her to hold on and still think it true since they both love each other.
Personally i stammer lightly also and back in the days i wanted to be a lawyer but my speech impediment kind of discouraged me because i can imagine how frustrating it would be for a stammerer to argue how much more in the court of law!
What do y'all think?
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Killz3(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2012
LMAO @ topic. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by r231(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by mykejones(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2012
Ok..now,this is really funy. Lol!
Op am so sori 4laughin o..lwkmd.
The ish is:They both stammer ba? And u know,naturally,such person's tends to get angry easily..now u have two under d same roof! Oh boy!
This is soo not gud
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by opad(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2012
Quite hilarious, but i dont see a problem with the union. No one stammers than me here on nairaland.lolz. Lets take this to the front page please.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2012
PrettyCindy: A friend confided in me that she wants to end her relationship with her fiancee because they are both stammerers. She didn't see anything wrong with it when they newly started dating but when things started getting serious, it dawned on her that all their children may be stammerers and maybe even dumb. The bad part is that the man stammers much more than my friend so she is planning on telling the guy any time soon. I told her to hold on and still think it true since they both love each other.
Personally i stammer lightly also and back in the days i wanted to be a lawyer but my speech impediment kind of discouraged me because i can imagine how frustrating it would be for a stammerer to argue how much more in the court of law!
What do y'all think?
Now, that's dumb! sad
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by cowgurl: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2012
Seriously Lmao! Tenks Op, I needed 2 do dat. @Topic, she shud quit d relationship so as 2 avoid givin birth 2 professional stammerers. What a question.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by valencia25(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2012
chai, i wonder d credit wey dem go burn wen dem wan Contact each other on phone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Odunnu: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2012
Maybe I have a bad sense of humour but theres nothing funny about the OP's plight.
@OP: I dont think stammering is a gene thing. I'll look it up sha, even if it is, I wont ditch eternal love and happiness for it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2012
I remember when i was 7-8yrs. I use to stammer a bit. But my brothers & cousins beat out the spirit of stammering out of me. By slapping my mouth, giving me a knock on the head e.t.c when i was 8-10. I began to speak freely. To the glory of God. I aint a stammerer. If you know of any child that stammers, beat the thing out. @OP i pity the girl & guy. What of if they both get angry at the same time, how do they express their selves? Infact how did the guy toast the girl? Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba be. I i i i i i jus just wan wan wan wan wan wan wan want to to to to tel tel tell you you you tha tha tha tha that i i i i i i lov lov love you you!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by edlion57(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2012
na this kin ppl mtn dey like
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by prissyluv(f): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2012
Tell the babe not to quit her relationship becos she and her boyfriend stammers.
Stammering does not run in the blood.
They can stil control it sha.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by kelao: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2012
I have seen two deaf n dumps marry wit 3 kids and all d children speak wel n also understand sign language.so no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by DExplorer1: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by KINGwax(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2012
grin
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by KINGwax(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2012
They can marry now, in this age of technology, they can communicate through text messaging and e-mail grin lol
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by emmy11(f): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2012
guyz.............. Its called sturtaring nt stammering
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by KINGwax(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2012
emmy11: guyz.............. Its called sturtaring nt stammering
stammering and stuttering are the same thing gawdamit!
And correct that spelling u Arrow!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2012
bennyraz: I remember when i was 7-8yrs. I use to stammer a bit. But my brothers & cousins beat out the spirit of stammering out of me. By slapping my mouth, giving me a knock on the head e.t.c when i was 8-10. I began to speak freely. To the glory of God. I aint a stammerer.1 If you know of any child that stammers, beat the thing out.2 @OP i pity the girl & guy. What of if they both get angry at the same time, how do they express their selves? Infact how did the guy toast the girl? Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba be. I i i i i i jus just wan wan wan wan wan wan wan want to to to to tel tel tell you you you tha tha tha tha that i i i i i i lov lov love you you!
_
1 Really? So stammerers don't give glory to god?
2 You're an insensitive Arrow! Beat the crap outta them? I can tell you why you're siblings beat you, and it's not 'cause of your stammer.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Basics007: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2012
valencia25: chai, i wonder d credit wey dem go burn wen dem wan Contact each other on phone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Badt guy!
@OP. No they shouldn't. Would be unfair to their children.
I had an ugly friend who was befriending an ugly lady. He later ditched her and said the reason was it would be unfair on their unborn children
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by everlicious: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2012
The doctors in d house should help us.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2012
Odunnu: Maybe I have a bad sense of humour but theres nothing funny about the OP's plight.
@OP: I dont think stammering is a gene thing. I'll look it up sha, even if it is, I wont ditch eternal love and happiness for it.
Am with U on dis 1.

Where is d joke? undecided

@0p
It's no big deal, dere are oda major problems to worry out jare!
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by xynerise: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2012
Just imagine their conversation grin. They will make a great DJ ACCAPELLA
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by mrsheddy(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2012
Stammerer, i was once a stammerer too. How did i stop it? By practising a slow speech. U can do it, just don't rush words and within some month u will see d change.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Tinkybabe(f): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2012
bennyraz: I remember when i was 7-8yrs. I use to stammer a bit. But my brothers & cousins beat out the spirit of stammering out of me. By slapping my mouth, giving me a knock on the head e.t.c when i was 8-10. I began to speak freely. To the glory of God. I aint a stammerer. If you know of any child that stammers, beat the thing out. @OP i pity the girl & guy. What of if they both get angry at the same time, how do they express their selves? Infact how did the guy toast the girl? Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba be. I i i i i i jus just wan wan wan wan wan wan wan want to to to to tel tel tell you you you tha tha tha tha that i i i i i i lov lov love you you!
lol..you are so mean
@OP even though it seems stuttering is a genetic disorder,I guess the intensity matters.how bad does your friend and her partner stutter?If it's really bad then maybe it would be advisable for them to split to avoid the risk of their kids becoming stutterers otherwise they could continue the relationship if it's not really bad.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Youngsage: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2012
Yeah its perfectly o.k!
Its actually a talent, u know
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
1 Really? So stammerers don't give glory to god?
2 You're an insensitive Arrow! Beat the crap outta them? I can tell you why you're siblings beat you, and it's not 'cause of your stammer.
i knw we have unresolved issues bt dat doesn't mean you shud go abt tryin 2 be little urself.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Luxythere: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2012
if you mate 2 race horses you will most likely get a race horse....this every farmer knows.
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2012
Tinkybabe:
lol..you are so mean
no i'm not. Atleast we listen to jokes comedians crack abt stammerers.. Lmao. Do you consider that as been mean?
Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by Killz3(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

sounds unreasonable to you? Elf
I find the topic funny, and not the situation. . . Especially reading the "safe" aspect of it. I know her fears are unfounded, and for someone to actually think she could give birth to a dumb baby, because she made a child with a fellow stammerer is plain ignorance and nothing more. Using the word "safe" to describe her fears was funny to me.

Do you still have problem with that, King elf?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? by 3kay945(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2012
I cant imagine how their quarrel wil look like.., but one of them must be cool headed otherwise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+) / These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school / Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.