Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN (4508 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by tellwisdom: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2012
[color=#000099]Gbosaaaaa!!embarassed[color=#000099] embarassed
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by Omolola1(f): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin

I see you've not changed 190
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by iyatrustee(f): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
^^^^ maybe u shld start by telling us wia u ve been all dis while. embarassed
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by busybee24: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
My advice to childish boys masquerading as Males

Keep your opinion to yourself especially when its from a pure chauvinistic perspective
If your not speaking with wisdom and grace do us a favour and STFU
Let the woman make the decisions for you clearly as your frontal cortex is not well developed yet and hence idiotic posts like this,
Do as you are told ^ ibid ^
Ask for permission when you want to do something ^ ibid^ cos lets face it anything you will do will end up in a clusterfuck which we women have to fix
Speak only when you are spoken too especially when we are among st civilized educated people.. cant have your backward way of thinking affect our stature in society
Men and women are not equal- Damn straight! we may be the fairer sex but lets face it, they are the more intelligent.. we'll leave the wood cutting to you... let us deal with the more sophisticated matter
A woman's place is behind her man- Damn straight- that's because someone always has to prop you up and make sure you don't trip over your feet. Clutz
A woman's role is to be a servant- Sure as hell feels like it when you have to mother around an individual with an IQ of under 50
Your only job is to perform housekeeping duties- Someone has to take care of the mess that sloths like you make
Sex- who wont say no to sex- your job is to work on your technique and pleasure us
Children- with your IQ- please more like invalids- we will pass
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by Omolola1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
@iyatrustee

did you miss me?
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by 190: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by 195(f): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2012
angry angry
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by luckgames(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
190: Keep your opinion to yourself, Let your man make the decisions for you, Do as you are told, Ask for permission when you want to do something, Speak only when you are spoken too, The man is always right, Men and women are not equal, A woman's place is behind her man, A woman's role is to be a servant, Your only job is to perform hous

Peace Out!!!
I am sure the was in 1800
Good luck with that--Master and slave
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by 195(f): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
How dare you!! angry angry
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by iyatrustee(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2012
see 190 has been banned again? wink wink wink wink
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by 190: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
Iya rustee
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by onstelly(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Same old 190, smh you will neva change
Re: My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN by 190: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Fair Ladies Most? / As A Lady How Many Times Should I Have S3X In A Week. / I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.