Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women (4604 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Don't Play With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
I beleive am one of the nicest person's on earth, not just my beleive I know that.

I am the kind that keeps to my word even if it takes years I always keep to it.

Over the years I have this issues with girls, I would meet a girl we are friends no issue, no strings, I try my best to be the best if friend any person can have, but for no reason absolutely no reason at all the lady or girl would just stop talking to me and that's it.

It had happened alot of times, I know girls that we didn't quarrel nothing at all we just stopped talking, it's been over 15 years we are not talking.

Now same thing is about to happen again to someone I have known for some months, she just stopped talking to me and always avoids me, I am trying my best to know the issue she just ignores me. Am not doing that cause am weak, am doing it cause I know if I stop talking to her it's final. We might not talk to each other again in this life, and I don't want that to happen.

Does anyone know what the problem is

3 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by NwaAmaikpe: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked

The Hausas have a proverb that says, 'there is no use in training a blind horse'.

Your female friends see you as a blind horse because you brozone yourself by yourself.
So while you keep playing brother and Mr.Nice Guy to them they are out on the streets hunting for a real man who is willing and ready to spread their legs apart and whip them with his preek.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by TripleAR(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
You trying to hard to be friends with them They will take you for granted

7 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Maybe you have halitosis

Or body odour

Just saying

Or would you consider yourself they clingy type ?

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Kriss216: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
There's nothing as foolish as friendship with a Nigerian girl!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
TripleAR:
You trying to hard to be friends with them
They will take you for granted
Am trying my best, me once I close that door I don't know how to open it o. It might become forever. That's y I try to prevent it.

I know people that we haven't spoken since primary 6 till today for this same reason, till today I don't know what happened
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Maybe you have halitosis

Or body odour

Just saying

Or would you consider yourself they clingy type ?
I don't have any of those things, it normally goes from us being good friends to outright malice
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by FreeSpirited: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

Many won't understand.
Most times, A Nigerian gal will expect u to get sexual or romantic with her as a friend, if you don't, then she will lose her respect for u...or see u as not man enough.
And if u have intention for romance but u are now beating around the bush to play cool guy..lol...na da one worst past...she will turn u to maga, using u, collecting ya money, or turn u to emotional tampoon to dump all her emotional trouble..why u get nothing in return......she will even go and fvvck another guy she met two days ago .while u are here forming good boy..lol
That's wot I know abt them...

13 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

I don't have any of those things, it normally goes from us being good friends to outright malice

Then I must say this with all certainty that you have spirit wife that must be threatening your female friends once she senses you guys are getting close

Seek help from pastor righteousness 2

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Kriss216: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
[s]
azraeljaheel:

Then I must say this with all certainty that you have spirit wife that must be threatening your female friends once she senses you guys are getting close

[/s]
Rubbish talk!

Every sane person should have phobia for Nigerian girls.

11 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

I don't believe all those things but It might be true, if I put my pic on this nairaland I fit cause problem. Only the day I put my back on Facebook I almost cause big problem.

But in my life I have never had a gf before despite how much I try
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by lilvicky68(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Have you tried asking why?
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by lilvicky68(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

I don't believe all those things but It might be true, if I put my pic on this nairaland I fit cause problem. Only the day I put my back on Facebook I almost cause big problem.

Lol..e be like say na overhyping be your problem

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Rubbish talk!

Every sane person should have phobia for Nigerian girls.

Have phobia for Nigerian girls?

You must be halfcast bah?

Your mum ain't from Nigeria ?

Not all ladies are thesame the fact that you rolled with a shawty named MISS_fortune, who changed your views about girls doesn't mean we don't have the decent ones out there ...

Good girls dey take it or leave am

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..e be like say na overhyping be your problem
Sorry...

But it's very confusing. I don't believe in witches or all those spiritual things, but I can't seem to know the reason y for absolutely no reason at all I have never really dated any girl in my life.
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Have you tried asking why?
How u want use ask person way no want talk to u or way dae even avoid u... Y?
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

If your back fit cause trouble on Facebook now tell me why spirit wife go wan share you with anybody

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by lilvicky68(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

How u want use ask person way no want talk to u or way dae even avoid u... Y?
If you confront her in a calm place..you can ask why
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Kriss216: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Have phobia for Nigerian girls?

You must be halfcast bah?

Your mum ain't from Nigeria ?

Not all ladies are thesame the fact that you rolled with a shawty named MISS_fortune, who changed your views about girls doesn't mean we don't have the decent ones out there ...

Good girls dey take it or leave am

He said good girls dey cheesy

Joke of the century !

7 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Kondomatic(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

I admire how you managed to build this your stable source of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

If you confront her in a calm place..you can ask why
Once I did, what one of the girls told me is that it's not by force to talk to people, so I lock up
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

He said good girls dey cheesy

Joke of the century !

What you see all naija girls as first??

Cheap??
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by lilvicky68(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

Once I did, what one of the girls told me is that it's not by force to talk to people, so I lock up
Wow..
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Kriss216: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
I admire how you managed to build this your stable source of foolishness.
I appreciate how you constantly observe my source of foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Kriss216: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

What you see all naija girls as first??

Cheap??
No. Hoes and useless!

3 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Many won't understand.
Most times, A Nigerian gal will expect u to get sexual or romantic with her as a friend, if you don't, then she will lose her respect for u...or see u as not man enough.
And if u have intention for romance but u are now beating around the bush to play cool guy..lol...na da one worst past...she will turn u to maga, using u, collecting ya money, or turn u to emotional tampoon to dump all her emotional trouble..why u get nothing in return......she will even go and fvvck another guy she met two days ago .while u are here forming good boy..lol
That's wot I know abt them...
Girls as a whole are complicated, I no longer stay in Nigeria so I know what am saying.

They are trying to break me, cause lately am nursing that feelings in my heart that with the way my life is going I might not get married.

It's just d way it is

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by lilvicky68(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

No. Hoes and useless!
Nawa oh.. sha na your opinion
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by lilvicky68(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

Girls as a whole are complicated, I no longer stay in Nigeria so I know what am saying.

They are trying to break me, cause lately am nursing that feelings in my heart that with the way my life is going I might not get married.

It's just d way it is
Wait.. both foreign girls dey do you the same thing?
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Kriss216: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nawa oh.. sha na your opinion
Of course my opinion and it's valid.
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

No. Hoes and useless!

grin grin

That girl really did you strong thing

I won't curse her, I'd just pray for her to connect with you and ask for forgiveness so you know all girls ain't the same...

I know if you have sisters you won't dare call them hoes
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Wait.. both foreign girls dey do you the same thing?
Girls na girls na
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by DAramis: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

My points below

Well, maybe, it depends on the area or which country you are staying. If you are in those Muslim countries, probably it is possible for them to avoid you due to religious barrier and to avoid gossip. Most would prefer to do the friendship in secret, and only visit you in your apartment without being seen together (on road or walking together... as per black man wey you be). Also, if the acceptance rate of Africans are low in that country, it could be a barrier.

On the other side of it, if you are in a country where it is normal and the acceptance rate of Blacks is high, then, it might be little issue for you. Try and look out for those girls who are not too flashy or slaying... they might work. Also avoid materialistic and Instagram filled girls. Another line of taught is gossip about you. Most women trives on gossip. If a girl or girl try to 'run you down' by saying untrue things about you to one or group of girls, they would hold on to that and judge you harshly. No matter what you did, that which they heard is actually 'true' unlike Nigerian girls that don't care about gossip over someone, but still goes for what she wants. Another point, your expectations towards women might be very high... try and lower it (though I don't encourage it, but still your choice).

If all else failed, then do arranged relationship or marriage (recommendation from family or siblings). Lastly, the spiritual overrides the physical. The 'spirit husband or wife' of a thing, though cannot be proved, but I think it exist. There maybe some impediments that you need to strive hard to break.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) / Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men / Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.