Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Another Beautiful Couple - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Beautiful Couple (26064 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) / Why Can't Most Girls Compliment Another Beautiful Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by tayoccu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Different strokes for different folks, the guy is free to choose his path, bla bla bla.
What is wrong is wrong there ain't no other name for it.
The dude messed up. QED.

Btw the granny looks hideous with her fake hair
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by tlops(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
the guy is frrom Burundi.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by lawrex2: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
shutp up.....its glaring dat dat woman lookz like his great grand mother
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
Who cares anyway. Who am I to judge when I don't know the full story. He chose that life for himself. I mean it could be true love for all we know. LOL
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by oluoma1: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dis guy is from mozambique.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by GboyegaD(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
kwenu: Thanks for making this post to the front page, i dont know who did anyways but thanks to whoever did.
See guys and GAlz. lets stop this condemnation. i know most of you condeming thier union are Christians and i ask this ,WHere in the bible, did God condem such a marriage as this . see whats wrong with the fact that a young man is getting married to an older Lady For Gods sake.to me its like many of you have never been through hard times in your life.

and i think pity should be shown on ladies or girls who marry older men,not a full grown man

UNA NEVA SEE SUFFER BEFORE.
WHEN SUFFER HIT YOU ARMED ROBBERY GO LOOK SIMPLE AND RIGHT FOR YA FACE.

Think y all needs to go ask them Love peddlers,armed robbers in street what led them into prostitution and armed robery , maybe also the so called Bokoboys in the North , The Niger Delta Militants in the Creeks and the rest of em
try to find out the reason for thier fightings.

even sisters here schooling in higher institutions here go into prostitution ,school life trying to survive since government have no good welfare package for students in our higher institution.

How about those working in Banks , those female Bankers you see occupying those big positions, how did they get there?
yet are these not respected in our society.
Now compare these examples to that of the guy you see in picture on here in wedding suit, which is better, the guy is looking for a better life or future as i see it. if he happens to get what he is looking for from his wife's Government

THIS IS WHAT HE STANDS TO GAIN (PLS CORRECT ME IF I M WORNG IN ANY OF THESE BELOW)
FREE FROM HUNGER EVEN IF YOU DONT WORK(THOUGH nO FOOD FOR LAZYMAN 4 NAIJA) grin
HIS UNBORN CHILDREN CAN GO TO SCHOOL ON CREDIT, THERE IN USA(THEY LATER HAVE TO PAY WHEN THEY FIND WORK)
ACCESS TO GOOD MEDICAL FACILITIES
ANYTHING MATERIAL, YOU CAN GET SINCE YA HAVE DEM PALI E.G LIKE CARS, LOAN FROM THE BANK,ECT grin
YEAH GOOD CREDIT SYSTEM I GUESS
LOTS MORE I CANT REMEMEBR RIGHT NOW
You all know we cant boast of any of these here in our country
So we should stop criticizing

SEE THIS GUY IS MAKING A GREAT SACRIFICE NOW FOR HIS FUTURE KIDS AND PROBABLY HIS FAMILY

LIFE IS FULL OF BAGGACES, ONCE YOU RE IN YOU GET SOME.

While I have no concern with how the guy lives his life I think the bolded part is highly uncalled for. What you do not know you do not say. While some may do that not all does as such, generalising is a big fallacy and I would appreciate if you learn not to generalize while discussing issues in the future.
Thank you.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by chelseabmw(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
if 99% of young boiz on NL gets this opportunity they will gladly accept......so why are u guys complaining
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by MrMurdah: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
You don't expect a bashing on NL.

What planet have you been living on?

Mars?

Neptune?

Uranus?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...prolly Pluto.

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
All this oyinbo people will stop at nothing just to get a BLACK Diick.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by MrsChima(f): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
Highbros: All this oyinbo people will stop at nothing just to get a BLACK Diick.

That's some truth to that. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by sylve11: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
One man's food is another man's poison, but the all of the op's food are sure my poison. sad sad cool
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by picoba(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
tpia@:
is there any evidence the men are nigerian?

just asking.

or should one automatically assume the man must be nigerian anytime one sees such photos?

The guy is a Nigerian. His name is ChukwuEmeka. ...you make it to this level.Congrat!.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by picoba(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
Good boy. Congrat!
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by mrdonbuchi: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hahahahahah... Can't stop laughing, boys and hustles!!! God go help up, nigerian ladies this is an dude off the street(for now sha), well I hope she dies soon (naturally sha) and leave you some nice stack of quaps. Have fun dude.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Dipwater(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
I think they are perfect match cuz the guy too is very very ugly. Life sha no eazy, I no wat I went thru b4 I got to this level. My brodas and sistas make una try hard to survive life is a long mysterious jurney
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Fynist(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

you know damn well... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and we are ALL laughing at his azz! grin
somebody is a damn lie! I'm still waiting for the "beautiful pik" grin grin grin grin grin
Hey you be class Captain ni?."Why you dey post everybody name na.stop am oooooooo.or Seun ask you to come write name of noise makers.Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Tyahoo: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Wishing both of u a happy married life......!!!
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by kelvincoll(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
davades: When Naija babes they form hard to get !

lolz grin grin grin grin grin Some compensation indeed
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by OilSubsidy: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
ALL OF YOU POSTING REPLIES HERE SHOULD JUST GO AND GET A LIFE!!! LEAVE THE YOUNG MAN ALONE!! WHEN HE COMES BACK WITH THE HARD CURRENCY NOW YOU GUYS GO COME DEY BEG FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE!!

MY BROTHER CARRY GO JOOR. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN. IF OUR RULERS GREE SORT OUR COUNTRY OUT ALL THIS WILL NOT BE HAPPENING.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Santi222(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
Oh no! Not again!! Anyway sha, I hope she is wealthy enuff so that at least wen she kicks the bucket, the young man can get something for his labours.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by mujila: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
R u guys sure there is no syndicate behind these marriages to old white women for papers!
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by proflynks1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hmmm *lips sealed*
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2012
Fynist: Hey you be class Captain ni?."Why you dey post everybody name na.stop am oooooooo.or Seun ask you to come write name of noise makers.Mtcheeeeeew

seriously.
take your attention seeking elsewhere. angry
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by nlofficial(m): 1:11am On Apr 22, 2012
Ahhh! I know this guy well well. Who say na true love? na jonzing be that ooo. grin
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 22, 2012
rokiatu: Who cares anyway. Who am I to judge when I don't know the full story. He chose that life for himself. I mean it could be true love for all we know. LOL

come on now Roki. grin grin
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Seamate(m): 1:41am On Apr 22, 2012
Beautiful couple!!
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by MRMICKMEN: 1:59am On Apr 22, 2012
By the year 2020 all the guys in 9ja would have been married to their mothers equivalent in foreign countries and the young ladies in 9ja will be returning to their creator without fruit.Change your ways because the white ladies(even if na mamas)are more caring,truth to their feelings and action,if they love u they show it without reservation.wetin u wan go 9ja go do,the girls are EMOTIONAL SCAMMERS AND ACTRESSES.una go tire very soon.nobody wey go yankee we go wan send any 9ja babe,their heart na serpent.make una no vex the truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by member479760: 2:55am On Apr 22, 2012
Very nice couple. The white woman dey enjoy young fresh energetically black man, correct service anytime. the woman go enjoy die, make our women copy beta thing jare!

White-women too like f.ck.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by GboyegaD(m): 3:03am On Apr 22, 2012
MR MICKMEN: By the year 2020 all the guys in 9ja would have been married to their mothers equivalent in foreign countries and the young ladies in 9ja will be returning to their creator without fruit.Change your ways because the white ladies(even if na mamas)are more caring,truth to their feelings and action,if they love u they show it without reservation.wetin u wan go 9ja go do,the girls are EMOTIONAL SCAMMERS AND ACTRESSES.una go tire very soon.nobody wey go yankee we go wan send any 9ja babe,their heart na serpent.make una no vex the truth is bitter.

Why generalize
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by tpia5: 3:54am On Apr 22, 2012
mujila: R u guys sure there is no syndicate behind these marriages to old white women for papers!

obviously!!!
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Ranoscky(m): 4:42am On Apr 22, 2012
Na dier lyf.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by StellaBella(f): 4:52am On Apr 22, 2012
Jelousy people.
No bi only una dey view this site.
Oyibo too dey look am.
Make una leave the guy alooooonee oh.
If im like im marry im grand mama classmate.
Una get job for am for nigeria.
Leave this handsome guy alooooone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide / Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.