Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Confused On Wat Next... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused On Wat Next... (1199 Views)

I'm Confused On What Is Going On. / Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On Wat Next... by remmer56(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
removed
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by Skii(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
It depends first of all on what league you are or you consider yourself to be as well as the girl?

Do you consider yourself and the girl in question in say, for example, the premier league?

If so, what team would you regard yourself as? with Manchester United being the best and say Wolves being the worst?

When you have sized yourself up and you have sized her up, you will then know which strategy to apply

So that if she has short defenders, you will know that you will put your tallest strikers and best wingers and use the long ball approach.

If she has tall defenders, you will use short and pacy strikers and so on.

The game they say, is won in the midfield. Since you say she is playing hard to get, despite knowing how you feel, the best thing for you is to retain possession, lure her players out and hit on the counter.

Play with her small, withdraw a bit, play small, withdraw a bit, knock the ball around the middle of the park just like Barcelona do, then after she would have become used to you, when her defences are down, hit her on the break.

Be very careful so as not to be caught offside o.Meaning don't baea...(don't be too much in a hurry)

It could take a while, the game lasts 90minutes

Depending on how good you are you may come out with 3 points!! cheesy , a draw (earning yourself a replay) wink or worst of all a loss tongue

But whatever you do, make sure you don't concede an away goal

2 Likes

Re: Confused On Wat Next... by remmer56(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
[color=#000000][/color] cool tongue
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by 2goodbobo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
@skii...you funny o! Lol
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
Skii: It depends first of all on what league you are or you consider yourself to be as well as the girl?

Do you consider yourself and the girl in question in say, for example, the premier league?

If so, what team would you regard yourself as? with Manchester United being the best and say Wolves being the worst?

When you have sized yourself up and you have sized her up, you will then know which strategy to apply

So that if she has short defenders, you will know that you will put your tallest strikers and best wingers and use the long ball approach.

The game they say, is won in the midfield. Since you say she is playing hard to get, despite knowing how you feel, the best thing for you is to retain possession, lure her players out and hit on the counter.

Play with her small, withdraw a bit, play small, withdraw a bit, knock the ball around the middle of the park just like Barcelona do, then after she would have become used to you, when her defences are down, hit her on the break.

Be very careful so as not to be caught offside o.Meaning don't baea...(don't be too much in a hurry)

Depending on how good you are you may come out with 3 points!! cheesy , a draw (earning yourself a replay) wink or worst of all a loss tongue

LOL!!
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP
what makes you believe that she is playing hard to get, and not that she actually doesnt want to be with you?
did she ever showed you any reason to believe that she liked you etc? or do you think that being pleasant/civil to her cousin's friend is a confirmation of attraction?
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by Flashaldrin(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
First of all Find out if she has any interest in you at all, or if their is a potential that she will develop one in the future, if yes, then plan your formation and tactics using skii's advice undecided grin
cos if not it will be like playing kano pillars against barcelona, you can never win undecided

1 Like

Re: Confused On Wat Next... by Killz3(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
Skii: It depends first of all on what league you are or you consider yourself to be as well as the girl?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by beylinko(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
@skii u are sometin else,i luv ur tactics.i cnt stop laughin
@op jst do as he said dnt be in hurry,approch n witdrawa tin wil work 4 u
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by remmer56(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2012
grin Hmmm... Well played game!! Guess what!! Shez all ova me!!

@skii.. At d end ur parables n indirect advice turned out to be what I unknowingly practiced... I guess I had dem skills inborn... Na man u be nway!!
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by Mynd44: 7:17pm On May 31, 2012
remmer56: grin Hmmm... Well played game!! Guess what!! Shez all ova me!!

@skii.. At d end ur parables n indirect advice turned out to be what I unknowingly practiced... I guess I had dem skills inborn... Na man u be nway!!
you got advice and instead of saying thanks, you are all arrogant. No wahala you go come back with that your crayfish head
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by luckgames(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2012
remmer56: Dear NLders, I nid sum advice and opinions on something I find embarassing currently. Firstly, I've been single Fø̲я̅ sum 3 yrs now, finally met dis girl whom I met through A̶̲̥̅ cousin of mine.. Nice straight headed cute looking babe, d tin iz.. We bin able to establish good communication, told her I had feelings n all dt Fø̲я̅ her, but noticed she's bin on this hard to get tin.. Sincerely I wnt sumtin serious wit her n wonder wat your opinion would be as to wat best to do to win her heart... Some serious and meaningful suggestions wld be greatly appreaciated.. Thanks ya'll...

She is playing hard to get
Let her know that na be joke matter
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by remmer56(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
you got advice and instead of saying thanks, you are all arrogant. No wahala you go come back with that your crayfish head

Read and understand embedded messages before u start up pickin games..
Re: Confused On Wat Next... by Mynd44: 10:09pm On May 31, 2012
remmer56:

Read and understand embedded messages before u start up pickin games..
What?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Attend An Ex's Wedding? / I'm confused, what should I do? / 100 Beautiful And Ugly Words For Beautiful And Ugly Moments In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.