Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity (3710 Views)

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by ICHIEMAN: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
I am 24, male from ....... Am still a virgin but am now ready to break. Am confused on how to go about it cos I can't find d courage to approach any girl and revealing d ill-hearing fact of being a virgin. But, then someone is offering me a huge money for it but she's 43 and married. Though, I need d money for school stuffs, I can't imagine myself selling my virginity for money.
I desperately need to feel a woman's inbetween. I've waited a long time for this, I decided I wil break when am 24. I usually fantasize it to be an older woman (late 20s or early 30s) deeply experienced to make it a memorable. But, I can,t find any and am ashamed to approach any woman for it.
Should I go for d older Woman that offered money since I can't meet up with d kind of woman I want?
Pls advice...its urgent..
Thanks.
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by OohMpaTM: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bro, you better keep your virginity for Holy Guadalupe of st Peter's

Don't embarrass the poor old woman with your 30 secs sprout angry
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by 1stola: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
ICHIEMAN: I am 24, male from ....... Am still a virgin but am now ready to break. Am confused on how to go about it cos I can't find d courage to approach any girl and revealing d ill-hearing fact of being a virgin. But, then someone is offering me a huge money for it but she's 43 and married. Though, I need d money for school stuffs, I can't imagine myself selling my virginity for money.
I desperately need to feel a woman's inbetween. I've waited a long time for this, I decided I wil break when am 24. I usually fantasize it to be an older woman (late 20s or early 30s) deeply experienced to make it a memorable. But, I can,t find any and am ashamed to approach any woman for it.
Should I go for d older Woman that offered money since I can't meet up with d kind of woman I want?
Thanks.

If u don't sell it to her, soon it will be some bítch girl or whòre that u will be given it to free of charge or maybe Na u go even dey pay cheesy
just do the needful.
If u dey find virgin like u, u go grow Methuselah tongue
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Xsenga(f): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
AM A VIRGIN 2 N I'VE BEEN LOOKING 4 A VIRGIN BOY. WHERE CAN WE MEET SO DAT WE CAN DISVIRVIN OUR SELFS? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by 1stola: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Xsenga: AM A VIRGIN 2 N I'VE BEEN LOOKING 4 A VIRGIN BOY. WHERE CAN WE MEET SO DAT WE CAN DISVIRVIN OUR SELFS? cheesy
Hymen or it didn't happen cheesy
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by 190daclown: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin grin

You should trade your virgini-ty for 3 glass of cowbell milk grin grin
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by FoxyFlow(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
ICHIEMAN: I am 24, male from ....... Am still a virgin but am now ready to break. Am confused on how to go about it cos I can't find d courage to approach any girl and revealing d ill-hearing fact of being a virgin. But, then someone is offering me a huge money for it but she's 43 and married. Though, I need d money for school stuffs, I can't imagine myself selling my virginity for money.
Thanks.

Seriously I stopped reading from the point where you said you can't sell your virginity. For heaven sake, nothing like male virgin. All those wet dreams and wanking fa? Where you classify them?

Sell that shi''t, make money and leave sadly ever after.

You know na, she fit use am do juju grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by philfearon(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Xsenga: AM A VIRGIN 2 N I'VE BEEN LOOKING 4 A VIRGIN BOY. WHERE CAN WE MEET SO DAT WE CAN DISVIRVIN OUR SELFS? cheesy
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by philfearon(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks.
Hmmmmmm.....
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
This aint funny...buh it got me laffin!....btw, no ashawo house for ur area?
NT: beware of that woman...she may need ur sperm for ritual or smtin....#mytake.
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by 25omega(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
how did the 43 year old man dressed as a woman find out you are a virgin?
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by ARareGem(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mtchew.
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by buchi4action(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
let me think first
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by KelvinAwa: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
24yrs its quite a long period of time. Dude i'l advice u continue, 4 in everytin God has a purpose

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Enegod(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
damn!!
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Chicolee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Your first time is supposed to be with someone special. Money is not everything, if you have other means of sorting out school stuffs, please ignore the older lady.
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by ICHIEMAN: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
pls...if u're serious send ur contact to me via this messenger(SANTALUKAS@BINU.COM) with your email or any messenger.thanks
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by ICHIEMAN: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chicolee: Your first time is supposed to be with someone special. Money is not everything, if you have other means of sorting out school stuffs, please ignore the older lady.
thanks
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by intrepid: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Op,I'm a male too in my 30s,healthy,smart and outgoing,working class;I'M STILL A VIRGIN and no plan to give it up with just anyone until that "grin-night" wen i'll experience it first with someone special-MY WIFE....I wish to encourage you to shun all this warped advice by folks who would want you to go off.I TELL YOU,danger may be lurking under for you....Moreova you may be in for the most disappointing experience of your life which may actually mar your outlook on sex and r/ships...NB:There are many things you can do to get money 4 ya school.You are not a LovePeddler.Ask and you shall see ideas.

6 Likes

Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by bcomputer101: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Latest update about Nigeria Immigration Recruitment

www.nairaland.com/1584595/drop-latest-information-nigeria-immigration
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Ruq: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
I hope y'all know there's over 95% load of lies in this P. I mean what would a 40 sumtin year old woman want to pay a dude for his virginity if not for swaping his destiny with some voodoo.

Shag on brah more cum to your dick.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by specialzobo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
shocked shocked
ICHIEMAN:
pls...if u're serious send ur contact to me via this messenger(SANTALUKAS@BINU.COM) with your email or any messenger.thanks
konji na bastard
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks.
can u give the laay's number?
Post her pix too.

By the way, i'll get u chima. She's beautiful and young and she's only bleeped a few people.
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by internetpo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oga . pls dont. U av already kept urself this long (24yr) keep urself 4 ur wife.

Beside that old woman wants 2 use ur sperm for juju. It aint worth it.
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by OCTAVO: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by macof(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2014

Bad girl grin why make fun of the guy?
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by ugonna1054(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2014
this gal is a crazy Biitch
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by adeoladrg(m): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Keep that damn thang!!!!
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Mindependent(f): 4:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Op please wait, I'm willing and able. I'm here for you. Email me on sexysandy@yahoo.com wink
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by macof(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: Op please wait, I'm willing and able. I'm here for you. Email me on sexysandy@yahoo.com wink

Na wa o..virgin na high commodity these days
Re: Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity by Teenzy(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Op i commend u 4 kipn urself...u've come a long way...just wait till u meet d right woman who's gonna share her whole life with u...and not d usual ladies who u gonna use 4 ur intimate satisfaction....really if u do this,u wnt av 2 bother about being emotionally and spiritually entangled with anyone who's nt gonna partake in ur future as ur wife...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time / A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 / My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.