Stats: 3,163,328 members, 7,853,493 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (198684 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
4got to tell u all,i'n sweetheart wil b goin to watch live wrestlin in us,if u got msg 4 undertaker send it asap,4 me am goin to watch my sexy batista,619 etc lol,@muma,cathy has responded after a thorough research,she said d product isnt as wonderful as d advert claim(it unblocks in 10days)her colleagues also conqoured,i also checked felopia same bad testimonies by our nigerian users.dnt b discouraged plz.try this.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
personally i get radical wen i cnt find solution 4 my problem,i suggest u do same,detox ur body,over stuff it wit anti oxidants lik strawberry(1060naira)blue berry(690 naira),tumeric(curry leaf nd powder)cinnamon,maca,acv,bsm,magnesium(stated dose),vitex(its a bit xpensive10k but its awesome at boostin fertility etc)eat lots of cruciferous veg spinach,lettuce,tomato,cabbage,broccoli,cucumber etc,drink one teaspoon virgin olive oil last fin to bed.gush after two weeks,ur body will b ready 4 wateva treatment u decide to go 4.i suggest u try dollyham.by Gods grace everyfin will wok out.hugs

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Twinnie 69kg, welldone babes

@muma, i dey kampe, thanks

@Honey, baby shopping ke....hahahahah..person we never start ante natal?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ honeypie, thanks dearie, u are a darlyn. I have. Bought some of things you listed will start soon, i just want to gather more.
Pls can you ask her about Radiant wonder 's products (cinamon and poria, and free flow). Hope A̶̲̥̅♏ not bothering you.

Favoured girl , i thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for dat.

Tomorrow is my born day. Pls join me in thanking GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , for his mercy, love, protection, grace, etc , He's an awesome GØD̶̲̥̅̊ . He's indeed worthy of my praise.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Τ̲̣̣̥н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̲̣̣̥к̲̣̣̥s alot Honeipie all your suggestions has been taking and am really working on them. God bless You more. Muaaahhhh
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
@favoredgal lol,dnt u knw even single galz shop 4 babies b4 marriage,wen u bump into special items u buy nd trunk,its all right wish u all d best,yea again stop placin laptop on ur tummy wit or without a pillow,rays 4rm d laptop/phone affect fertility in both men n women.hugs.@funmi dear tnx a million pls stick to it 4 a lil while,i'd advice u also do same fin as muma,buy every berry strawberry,blue berry,black berry,goji,acai berry,just about as many berries as u can lay ur hands on.blend all togeda lik cocktail nd enjoy wit dh once a day,preferably in d mornin,it does wonders,great anti oxidant.i received ur mail as well,tnk u@muma yes i ve sent her d mail,sorry 4 my late response,i received ur mail too,cudnt respond earlier,am makin travellin arrangments,will reach u bk soon.@moyin,makieb,mcafor,jadarees,hw far wit una?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
@twinnie is dh home again today?dis season is seriously favourin som peepz,tk am easy ooo.hw r ur cuties?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 6:07am On Sep 11, 2013
mornin ladies @amy hope u r gud,drop in n lets knw hw u r doing.hv a nice dae everyone.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by amynimas(f): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
HMmmmm my people hw una dey. Honiepie24 am fine my dearest just dat I was so disappointed on Saturday a day b4 my birthday my phone was stolen but thank God dh surprised me with another bigger phone on my birthday I retrieved my line yesterday I really miss I peeps
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Happy birthday in arrears Amy...God bless
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
tnx @ amy,happi blated bdae,nice one 4rm dh,hw do u retrieve ur lost numbers?am travellin morrow,i pray 4 a safe trip,my regard to everyone.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
The Good God will grant ϔσu safe trip Honiepie Darls. Love You loads........
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
luv u 2 @ funmi,y did u n many odas abandon us?not gud @ all,anyway hope everyone is ok?tk care of urself,g'nite
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Honiepieeee ℓ̊ didn't not and we didn't abandon You guyz here, its not possible atall, we are all ONE.

Goodmorning al, ℓ̊ want to if onethats noticing the symptoms of PCOS can take metformin without the Doc's precription? Thank ϔσu for Ɣ☺ΰƦ quick response babes.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2013
morning,morning,ladies,missed u all.
@muma,hw was ur bday nw?u didnt give me addy to cm chop cake ohhh.
@all,checked my weight yday n i am nw 80kg probably cos i hardly eat.if i had my way,me am happy ohh
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Iyabetajos welcome back, please Nobody has answered my question ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo . Iyabeta please help Ɣ☺ΰƦ sister ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yes you can! But to be on the safe side, why not check with the doctor first
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
had a safe trip,tnk God,hope u all r doin gud,miss fair n white,omalicha oyibo iyabeta,hope babies r kickin hard?@mackie where r u?come n giv me ur house address asap! Xcited to b here
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by amynimas(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Honiepie24 I just read ur question I went to their head quarter in pH and retrieved it with just driving license and 500 and 50 naira
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by amynimas(f): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Favouredgal thanx my dearest hw ar u and baby angel doing
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Howdy! Ĵüڪ† flying off! ΩȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be MIA ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ a while, but wil be back, stil strugling wt my weight
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by safe06: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
hailings to all orobos tow badt here.hows ur routine going?
All of a sudden,ona no dey talk about food again,na how ona dey fly ona dey discuss?instead of flying, ona for just waka go amelica,and by d tym ona reach there, ona for don turn to agbani, heheeeheeeeee.
No mind me jere,include cucumber in anything u eat,it works wonders.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MackieB(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Honiepie...welcome o. Thank God for journey mercies. I dey New Jersey. Where you land?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Τ̲̣̣̥н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̲̣̣̥к̲̣̣̥s Favourgal, God bless.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
mackie tnx,alaska.hw is ur family?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mcafo: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
@honiepie, longest tyme. i got discouraged as my weight increaeses despite all d discipline but am back now
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
@mcafo welkom bk dear,its neva easy wit weightloss,i ve struggled wit mine 4 yrs on end,stickin to a plan is difficult 4 me,especially wen u hv peepz who r nt dietin around u.hwz ur family?well done dearie
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MackieB(f): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
You are welcome Honiepie. The family is doing very well, thank God. Alaska is far from me o.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Safe, tanks ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ checking on us o, God be wt you. My own no be flying out o, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ my house ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ Lag o, i meant i Ĵüڪ† flew I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ to check my slim babes here.

Honey, i hate wrestling o, all dose beatings, U̶̲̥̅̊ must be somebabe o, anyway, greet mike Tyson, Andrew d giant, holkogan, warrior et all ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me o. Wat is Dollyham Pack? Is it 4 weightloss?

Mcfao, I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a similar shoe, iv been on a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ off ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ years, once i drop, i gain it back! We Ĵüڪ† won't give U̶̲̥̅̊p, let's keep trying. We shal get dia. I'm presently using aloe power, if it works, maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ wil try too

Where is everybori o, Muma, Amy, honeygirl, sure, iyabejijos, jade, Geeo1 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ all others? Let's come a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ post o, its not ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ to relax
Favouredgal, how now? Tanks ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d offer, i finally got d opk at healthplus. Tanks so much dearie

Yesterday's log

Bf- snacked  tigernut
Lunch- friedrice a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ grlled fish a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 1 apple
Dinner- fatfree yogurt, 3 large lettuce, 5 almond nut, 2 mediun tomatoes a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ quart glass coconut milk
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2013
twinnie welkom ma lov,my family loves wrestlin alot,infact u nid 2 see us forego our meal to watch lattest match,haha we r nt into football @ all,once u plateau in weightloss,that is get to a poin where u cnt move foreward,jus detox,i lov edmark shake off detox,dere r so many odaz bt dis works 4 me,u will drop a few pounds to a kilo or more after d 5dayz,then u continue ur weightloss protocol,this time u wil drop speedily because d clog,free radicals,toxins,nyanyama in ur colon has bn swept out so ur body frees fresh lik a babies givin ur organs d impression u r jus startin weightloss.me wey dey tok b orobo,haha i knw hw to lose weight,bt stickin to it makes me miserable,wish u luck.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2013
@twinnie i beg to disagree wit coconut milk durin weightloss,its packed full of fat,cholesterol n calories
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by amynimas(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Twingal my dear hw ar u doing @all am very fine nawn and by the grace of God am fully back,favouredgal and iyabetajos hope life is yummy with u peeps,honiepie sweetie thanks for lots of effortsf in seeing things moving I believe with God all things are possible we must all testify through this our efforts

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!