Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11006) (11007) (11008) (11009) (11010) (11011) (11012) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Unlimited22:
Am i the only one who has been having issues accessing Nairaland lately?
Not only you fam.

It's an MTN issue.

Since I have switched to Airtel, it's been flawless so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Havertz10:
i dont think net spend matters, cause we were lucky to get rid of a few players, we aren't bringing in enough good players into the team that become mainstays, chelsea used to have a core, every teams needs a core, drogba, lampard, cole, terry and cech, you can add players on the side but those players were mainstays in the team, now the team keep moving from player to player, i'm tired of strikers, even haaland self might end up flopping
You are right though about core players in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

City is using Zinchenko, Chelsea don buy Palmieri, Alonso, Chilwell for Left back. SHey you think say na only you sabi play that game
City is still using Aguero and Jesus while you have bought Morata, Batsuayi, Werner, Giroud since that time

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
airmark:

None of them won UCL twice without being honoured by FIFA, unlike Boathand. Fifa never honoured Boathand because he was terrible on the pitch.

How many times did Raul, Scholes Muller and Giggs win the CL?
Let us test your football knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
popizaino:

Anderson won UCL with an appearance in the finals .. ....Show us what ballack won despite playing over 3hours in finals ?

If Anderson was important, he would start and not be a bench warmer in the biggest game of his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

If Anderson was important, he would start and not be a bench warmer in the biggest game of his career

Appeared in finals and won .....the rest is noise .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]How many times did Raul, Scholes Muller and Giggs win the CL?
Let us test your football knowledge[/s]

grin grin

So when Raul became the 3rd best player in the world, it was Ogbomosho FA that honoured him. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

That is why you have to see the comedy in Chelsea fans claiming its because of money or lack of money why they are so far behind City in the past 5yrs

You will see Chelsea fans like the one above claiming one is board signing one is coach signing
City 3rd 1st 1st 2nd likely 1st
Chelsea 1st 5th 3rd 4th fighting for 4th

That is the result of 50M difference in spending

What's the difference in net spend? We are talking difference of £500m.or above.

Where Pep bought to add to his KDBs, we had to sell out Hazards and co to even come within £50m spend of him.

This is the luxury which makes a telling difference on the pitch. That's why our expensive signing like Havertz is a do-or-die affair while for same price Cancelo is just another player added for Pep

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

What's the difference in net spend? We are talking difference of £500m.or above.

Where Pep bought to add to his KDBs, we had to sell out Hazards and co to even come within £50m spend of him.

This is the luxury which makes a telling difference on the pitch. That's why our expensive signing like Havertz is a do-or-die affair while for same price Cancelo is just another player added for Pep
It is only someone who likes to lie to himself just to win senseless arguments that will compare Chelsea transfers with that of city.

If we had not sold hazard and Morata, I can bet my life savings that Chelsea will not spend the money they spent to buy Havertz and Co.

Roman no dey give free money again. Those days are long gone.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

I think you are being conservative with truth. Cancelo was Danilo + 30m euros while Dias was 51m (GBP) + Otamendi.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

So when Raul became the 3rd best player in the world, it was Ogbomosho FA that honoured him. cheesy
Is that FIFPro 11 you have been wailing about for months now?

Show us FIFPro 11 of Raul Giggs, Scholes Muller Cech and Cashley

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

The net spend argument has an inherent flaw because it assumes both teams are starting on equal footing in marketable assets and contract situation

Did you consider the age of the team Pep inherited vs the age of the team at Chelsea? He inherited the 3 oldest team in the whole league while Chelsea was relatively younger
So what transfer value was he expected to get from selling Yaya Toure, Kompany, David Silva, Sagna, Zabaleta Clichy, Joe Hart, Demichelis

Chelsea had the luxury of inheriting a young team off a huge spend in previous years while Pep inherited an old team that needed to be overhauled

Chelsea spent, City Spent about 50M difference and the difference between them on the field is heaven and earth

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

The net spend argument has an inherent flaw because it assumes both teams are starting on equal footing in marketable assets and contract situation

Did you consider the age of the team Pep inherited vs the age of the team at Chelsea? He inherited the 3 oldest team in the whole league while Chelsea was relatively younger
So what transfer value was he expected to get from selling Yaya Toure, Kompany, David Silva, Sagna, Zabaleta Clichy, Joe Hart, Demichelis

Chelsea had the luxury of inheriting a young team off a huge spend in previous years while Pep inherited an old team that needed to be overhauled

Chelsea spent, City Spent about 50M difference and the difference between them on the field is heaven and earth

What transfer value did Chelsea receive from old cargoes like Terry, Cahill, Pedro, Willian and Fabregas who were mostly starting players in the team when Pep joined the league.

Pep has told you his money is making the difference and you are still arguing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

What transfer value did Chelsea receive from old cargoes like Terry, Cahill, Pedro, Willian and Fabregas who were mostly starting players in the team when Pep joined the league.

Pep has told you his money is making the difference and you are still arguing.

In 2015/16 season Man city was the 18th oldest squad in the league while Chelsea was 7th. That is the fact meaning there were more younger players in Chelsea than in Man city, which means the younger players have a higher resale value.

Chelsea was able to sell Cortouis for profit while everyone in Europe from Torino, West Ham Burnley was tossing Joke Hart around

Pep said money is making the difference because he spent his own well, Why is this money not making a difference for Chelsea? Answers lie in fees for Bakayoko, Zapacosta, Morata, Harvetz, Werner, Palmieri etc

You spend 250M in 2016/17 to finish 5th, this season you spent another quater of a billion to be fighting for top 4

If in 2016 we both got $10k gifts, you invest yours in bitcoin, I invest mine in MMM
If they ask you whats the story of your success you will say the $10k gift you got in 2016, while I cant say the same

Today you will almost have a private jet and luxury houses all over the world, while I will be following up with EFCC on the latest news about Mavrodi.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

In 2015/16 season Man city was the 18th oldest squad in the league while Chelsea was 7th. That is the fact meaning there were more younger players in Chelsea than in Man city, which means the younger players have a higher resale value.

Chelsea was able to sell Cortouis for profit while everyone in Europe from Torino, West Ham Burnley was tossing Joke Hart around

Pep said money is making the difference because he spent his own well, Why is this money not making a difference for Chelsea? Answers lie in fees for Bakayoko, Zapacosta, Morata, Harvetz, Werner, Palmieri etc

You spend 250M in 2016/17 to finish 5th, this season you spent another quater of a billion to be fighting for top 4

If in 2016 we both got $10k gifts, you invest yours in bitcoin, I invest mine in MMM
If they ask you whats the story of your success you will say the $10k gift you got in 2016, while I cant say the same

Today you will almost have a private jet and luxury houses all over the world, while I will be following up with EFCC on the latest news about Mavrodi.

I believe the manager was being tongue-in-cheek. If you watched the interview, the media laughed when he said it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Congratulations to Pep for buying better than Marina.

And yet, he still spent more than Marina.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Android17:

I think you are being conservative with truth. Cancelo was Danilo + 30m euros while Dias was 51m (GBP) + Otamendi.

Go and ask City what they declared to UEFA as Danilos value to make Cancelo fee £60m. If you are suggesting they did wuruwuru on Danilos transfer fee, it's no wonder they they keep getting dragged to court for financial doping.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

Congratulations to Pep for buying better than Marina.

And yet, he still spent more than Marina.

City spent just 50M more than Chelsea and their results is like heaven and earth

Chelsea is like the parable of the talent guy who buried his own talents and was pointing at someone who spent his own better
Its actually funny to see Chelsea fans of all fanbases to be pointing fingers at someone spending money

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
2016/17 Chelsea 93 City 78 = -15
2017/18 Chelsea 70 City 100 = +30
2018/19 Chelsea 72 City 98 = +26
2019/20 Chelsea 66 City 81 = +15
2020/21 Chelsea 43 City 59 = +16

About 71 points gap in 5 seasons. Team wey get 71points don almost dey guaranteed of top 4

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Android17:

I believe the manager was being tongue-in-cheek. If you watched the interview, the media laughed when he said it.

Pep knew they are very salty that he has turned the EPL into punching bag and he always gives them what they like

If you ask Pep that does he think he developed his players to be better, he will likely say the players develop themselves at home and he is just paid to sit and admire their football

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

Go and ask City what they declared to UEFA as Danilos value to make Cancelo fee £60m. If you are suggesting they did wuruwuru on Danilos transfer fee, it's no wonder they they keep getting dragged to court for financial doping.

City got Danilo for 27m GBP (30m euros) in 2017 and sold him in 2019 for the same amount. If you are saying they did wuruwuru when selling him to Juventus then RM did wuruwuru when selling him to city. Meanwhile, this Cancelo was also a squad player for Inter and Juventus. I just needed to add that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
350 Apps for Madrid no be beans, Miles clear of T.Silva.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sulele04:
350 Apps for Madrid no be beans, Miles clear of T.Silva.

Add the number of CL titles and world cup vs Thiago Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Is that FIFPro 11 you have been wailing about for months now?

Show us FIFPro 11 of Raul Giggs, Scholes Muller Cech and Cashley

Why not ask for FIFPRO 11 of Pele and Maradona?
grin

Fifa will never honour a useless defender like Boathand. Bayern president confirmed it too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2021
My younger brother dey game again.

Ibime abeg secure foreign deal for my boy. If na to sell our community lands to sponsor him, we go sell cheesy

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2021
airmark:

Why not ask for FIFPRO 11 of Pele and Maradona?
grin

Fifa will never honour a useless defender like Boathand. Bayern president confirmed it too. grin

Na you we go ask na

Where is the FIFPro for Cashley, Cech Giggs, Scholes and Raul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na you we go ask na

Where is the FIFPro for Cashley, Cech Giggs, Scholes and Raul

Ask Fifa for Pele and Jairzinho's own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2021
airmark:

Ask Fifa for Pele and Jairzinho's own.
You have been wailing about FIFpro for years now we threw facts at you and suddenly confusion took over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:
My younger brother dey game again.

Ibime abeg secure foreign deal for my boy. If na to sell our community lands to sponsor him, we go sell cheesy

Which league be this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Emmynator:

Which league be this

Na Nigerian league bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

You have been wailing about FIFpro for years now we threw facts at you and suddenly confusion took over

I have always been asking you when your Boathand would be honoured by Fifa.

airmark:

Neuer is a god to Boathand. The Ghanaian worships him daily for carrying him all these years.

Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Muller, Lewandowski, Kimmich, Alaba, all made Fifa best XI or Fifa world cup best XI or Ucl team of the season, unlike the calamitous Boathand. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11006) (11007) (11008) (11009) (11010) (11011) (11012) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), timbros(m), BlueMann, enigma0 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.