Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10428702 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Nihilist:

That comes as standard. Even in real life, people always want to take shots at me. I have my coping strategies. The ones I can fight, I fight. The ones I can stab in the back, I chook them with relish. The ones where I'm outgunned, I run away with alacrity. Any which way, I don't let anything faze me. grin grin

funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Na the same England wey no fit comot for WC group stage be better footballing nation?? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2016
mithel:
Na the same England wey no fit comot for WC group stage be better footballing nation?? grin grin

Abi o!

What has England ever won it their life for a decade?

But i guess what he meant was better in terms of organisation and structure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nihilist:
That comes as standard. Even in real life, people always want to take shots at me. I have my coping strategies. The ones I can fight, I fight. The ones I can stab in the back, I chook them with relish. The ones where I'm outgunned, I run away with alacrity. Any which way, I don't let anything faze me. grin grin

You need to get used to it. Atimes moniker wey I never see before go dey take some driveby shots at me. angry

I no even be fighter, I'm Gods Son
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bandely(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Never a dull moment on this thread, expect for the needless back and forth Hazard-Neymar argument, and sometimes, the unformatted article postings that can distort someone's brain.

BTW, Dayo is claiming God's son, even Chidinma Cucumber is closer to God. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
bandely:
Never a dull moment on this thread, expect for the needless back and forth Hazard-Neymar argument, and sometimes, the unformatted article postings that can distort someone's brain.

BTW, Dayo is claiming God's son, even Chidinma Cucumber is closer to God. grin

See this guy. You cant know who is God's son even when he visits you.

You wey be say na woman you dey chase all over, I heard that you been getting more asss than toilet seat. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nihilist:

Oga you better park well this morning. And on ya inner light.

Luiz was terrible for us in a back two, just like Cahill. Go through these pages and go and look for comments made in game during that period.

Now both Cahill and Luiz look ok with an extra man helping them in defence and you're here running your mouth like a tap with no handle.

Nobody on this thread wanted Luiz before he came so Nihilist is not alone there.

Several people on this thread were cussing Luiz out in a 2 man defence so again Nihilist is not alone there.

In fact, during Sundays game, other people on this thread were also cussing out Luiz at the same time I did, so Nihilist is not alone there.

So if I'm talking about things that other people can clearly see, how is that scapegoating? Talking about what you saw in the game is irrelevant as you are neither a Chelsea fan nor a football authority... and judging by your posts you sound like Stevie Wonder can probably see further than you anyway.

Luiz was terrible in a centre-back pairing?! Here we go again. The same scapegoating issue I keep coming back to. Cahill was the one making mistakes and gifting opponents goals like say na Santa Claus but somehow you find a way to put some of the blame on Luiz. The same Luiz that was arguably Chelsea's best player on his second debut against Liverpool. Before the switch to 343, Luiz wasn't fantastic but he was decent.
You were the only Chelsea fan here who saw something wrong with Luiz' performances on Sunday and kept on posting negative comments probably to incite the others. Emaprince was the only one who fell for it, I think. That was what made me call you out. I've got no beef with you, man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
pkasso:
Luiz was terrible in a centre-back pairing?! Here we go again. The same scapegoating issue I keep coming back to. Cahill was the one making mistakes and gifting opponents goals like say na Santa Claus but somehow you find a way to put some of the blame on Luiz. The same Luiz that was arguably Chelsea's best player on his second debut against Liverpool. Before the switch to 343, Luiz wasn't fantastic but he was decent.
You were the only Chelsea fan here who saw something wrong with Luiz' performances on Sunday and kept on posting negative comments probably to incite the others. Emaprince was the only one who fell for it, I think. That was what made me call you out. I've got no beef with you, man.
This is a Chelsea fan site pointing out that despite the fact that Luiz has been playing exceeedingly well, there is still madness in his game...

I don't understand the point you're trying to make, but I'm pretty much done with this discussion

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
If i talk now one german slave go dey go dig person old pissure coin here angry sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
dyabman:
If i talk now one german slave go dey go dig person old pissure coin here angry sad
This had me cracking. Ramuzaki na weyrey grin. You dey watch Ramires ball for China? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
dyabman I have your pictures handy

Those pants behind you where did you buy them from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

See this guy. You cant know who is God's son even when he visits you.

You wey be say na woman you dey chase all over, I heard that you been getting more asss than toilet seat. grin
very funny song.

conte dey praise Moses well o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2016
pkasso:
This had me cracking. Ramuzaki na weyrey grin. You dey watch Ramires ball for China? grin

Will u kip kwayet ! , wetin concern Ramires concern me ..wetin dey thrill me now na 3-4-3 kiss wink you attack you dead , you defend you finished cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:
dyabman I have your pictures handy

Those pants behind you where did you buy them from

Victoria Secrets undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
LOL

See as dem tame dyabman like pet. o ma se o.

Be careful of what you post on social media peeps. . . This is a classic example grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2016
It's another beautiful day for European Football...All the big boys Will be playing.

GROW UP CHELSHÌT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
lalaboi:
LOL

See as dem tame dyabman like pet. o ma se o.

Be careful of what you post on social media peeps. . . This is a classic example grin

As in , e pass tame angry , some people just old kan get old sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Vanquay:
It's another beautiful day for European Football...All the big boys Will be playing.

GROW UP CHELSHÌT.

e wo mati ni problem ke undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2016
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2016
dyabman:

e wo mati ni problem ke undecided

English or STFU and GTFO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Vanquay:

English or STFU and GTFO.

Must i speak in English to curse your generation grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
What do you guys think about William Gallas dream team? Good enough?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
agrovick:

I think the lack of a left back in that team is a problem.

Bale and Henry would keep getting on each others way as the both like to drive into central positions from out wide.

I would play 442 with zidane left, Bale right, and Essien at Left back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:

Bale and Henry would keep getting on each others way as the both like to drive into central positions from out wide.

Zidane at left midfield drifting into the midfield, Essien a right footer playing at left back also cutting inside? There would be no real width on the left, it wouldn't work that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
agrovick:

No Ronaldo or messi? But there is bale?....and where is Roberto Carlos or even cashley Cole at left back?

Very unbalanced selection! Central defence go hard to pass though!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:

I guess that's why Bale is in the team considering he started out as a left back, tracking back will definitely be part of his task.

Seeing Essien reminds me of how versatile he was with Chelsea. I just wish they could all grow younger and come back (Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Deco even J.Cole, I still remember the 360 dribble that sent Evra and Vidic running)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Funlordjnr:

No Ronaldo or messi? But there is bale?....and where is Roberto Carlos or even cashley Cole at left back?

Very unbalanced selection! Central defence go hard to pass though!

This is an 11 of players he played with only.

So France, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spuds only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibime:

This is an 11 of players he played with only.

So France, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spuds only

Oh?.....noted!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
afrodoc2:

Zidane at left midfield drifting into the midfield, Essien a right footer playing at left back also cutting inside? There would be no real width on the left, it wouldn't work that way.

Henry will provide the width there.

Henry always used to take up his position wide left. Bale wide right. On the ball the formation morphs into a 433. Off the ball back to a 442 cos Henry wont track back.

Essien can play anywhere on the pitch and doesn't have a weak foot. See this goal vs Barca for confirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Jzzaw8NPU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
agrovick:

I guess that's why Bale is in the team considering he started out as a left back, tracking back will definitely be part of his task.

Seeing Essien reminds me of how versatile he was with Chelsea. I just wish they could all grow younger and come back (Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Deco even J.Cole, I still remember the 360 dribble that sent Evra and Vidic running)

Playing Bale at Left Back\Left Wing Back is just a criminal waste of resources. Bale barely even played there for Spurs sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

I heard someone like Alaba made enquiries about playing for Nigerian U17 and was snubbed and I dont think he ever had any relationship with Nigeria before now.

Maybe because Alli blew up early in his career was why he decided to go for the better footballing nation. From what I read, He has little relationship with both of his biological parents and his dad had to fly to try beg him but he even didnt want to see him

If a player has shown great potential early on he would most likely play for the superior footballing nation. If they see their chances limited in the bigger nation then they will opt for the lesser country

Lewl even Jordon Aib and Zaha want to play for Nigeria and Cote D'Ivoire now

Alaba most likely o sanwo ile. Maybe that's why he didn't get a second look

Would you let your kid play for Nigeria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
agrovick:
Too many Frauds in one team. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.