Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439540 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Costa again

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's about that time mehn!!!

Too many opportunities... we need to exploit them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Costa's efficiency is frightening.

The guy no dey use 2 eye see goal post.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol, this Costa na weyrey...Top of the table baby. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kante just dey enjoy himself whenevr he's with the ball.

Too much confidence!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
David Luiz needs to be subbed off. WTF?

Azpi should have done better though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
dis negredo na de worst striker for EPL sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chai!! This woulda been goal of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Unlucky!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Costa is amazing gosh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Give hazard that ball, costa!!

I hope all these missed chances won't come back to bite us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
See as we just dey miss our chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abeg put fabregas for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
7th clean sheet cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
This traore have been a pain in the @ss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
I hate it when we are mostly defending. It gives your opponent chances after chances to attack and may eventually score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I have settled for Eden to score anytime @ 2.6 odds.
If that boy disappoints me today, I go swear for am cheesy cheesy
Bet casted! cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
3pts!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Top of the league. Tough but we did it. Today, I saw the mark of champions - doing the needful against all odds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
donjazet:
7th clean sheet cheesy cheesy

Chelsea top of the pile shame to Mourinho

The same players he claimed were useless and he was the one who took them where they didnt belong, Now Conte has done now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
3 good points is all that matters. Even though Hazard didnt make me happy. Still glad we are ontop
We must defeat Spurs next weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Bet casted! cry
Yh, I know smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

The same players he claimed were useless and he was the one who took them where they didnt belong, Now Conte has done now

Shut it . You condemned david luiz, even at the beginning of this match. Only a shameless m0f0 like you, wouldn't recognize luiz' efforts being crucial in this achieved feat. Apari oshi.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Though mou is to blame for last season poor performance but it's still not a shame to him considering he used same boys to win the league 2 years ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
airmark:
Shut it . You condemned david luiz, even in the beginning of this match. Only a shameless m0f0 like you, wouldn't recognize luiz' efforts being crucial in this achieved feat. Apari oshi.

Are you so cowardly that you couldnt face the Chelsea fan who criticized David Luiz whose post I quoted? I kow you are morronic, I didnt know you are also a coward

Is it because you realize that he isnt on the same IQ wavelenght as you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Are you so cowardly that you couldnt face the Chelsea fan who criticized David Luiz whose post I quoted? I kow you are morronic, I didnt know you are also a coward

Is it because you realize that he isnt on the same IQ wavelenght as you?[/s]

Oponu, you've been waiting for opportunity to rubbish luiz, i dont have problem with that. Saying conte is using same mou players confirms your stupidity. Was luiz here last season? Even kante. If you dont know, luiz is one of the best Cbs in epl based on stats. I needed to tackle you because you mentioned me in your rubbish post earlier. Useless Apari ramuzaki.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
airmark:
Oponu, you've been waiting for opportunity to rubbish luiz, i dont have problem with that. Saying conte is using same mou players confirms your stupidity. Was luiz here last season? Even kante. If you dont know, luiz is one of the best Cbs in epl based on stats. I needed to tackle you because you mentioned me in your rubbish post earlier. Useless Apari ramuzaki.

One Chelsea fan stated Luiz was ruining the play I called your attention to it, But because your lacks balls or cojones you ignored him because you knew he wasnt on your level when talking about intelligence

What you should have done is bring your facts and tell the Chelsea poster he is a liar

I dare you to do that if he wont disgrace you this Sunday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I have settled for Eden to score anytime @ 2.6 odds.
If that boy disappoints me today, I go swear for am cheesy cheesy
Owo jo na tingzz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]One Chelsea fan stated Luiz was ruining the play I called your attention to it, But because your lacks balls or cojones you ignored him because you knew he wasnt on your level when talking about intelligence[/s]

What you should have done is bring your facts and tell the Chelsea poster he is a liar

[s]I dare you to do that if he wont disgrace you this Sunday[/s]

cheesy Werey ni e. Most of the players were shaky today, with misplaced passes here and there. Internatonal break took its toll on them i think. If you will rate best 5 performers in this match, won't luiz be there?. Leipzig is saying Hi. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
SailorXY:

Owo jo na tingzz

I wanted to tell him to cash out earlier, but falcons match made me to forget. Hazard's fitness issue going to the game was a red flag, he tried in the match though. Even my 2nd half sub, i nearly cashed it out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
airmark:
cheesy Werey ni e. Most of the players were shaky today, with misplaced passes here and there. Internatonal break took its toll on them i think. If you will rate best 5 performers in this match, won't luiz be there?. Leipzig is saying Hi. cheesy

Are you saying you are afraid of nihilist superior intellect and scared he will expose your foolishness and use you to mop the floor like everyone?

Airmark man up, I never pictured you being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as you. Call him out mention him and prove to him that he knows nothing

I dare you to

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Are you saying you are afraid of nihilist superior intellect and scared he will expose your foolishness and use you to mop the floor like everyone?

Airmark man up, I never pictured you being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as you. Call him out mention him and prove to him that he knows nothing

I dare you to[/s]

cheesy See this mumu apari. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.