Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10481574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2014
CFCfan:
Lol. His case is just like Victor 'Basket' Valdez who has a similar medal collection grin

I wonder what Christmas dinner is like in the Boateng Household though...

1 very proud father sat next to his very successful son at the table...and Kevin-Prince washing plates in the kitchen grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Nihilist:

1 very proud father sat next to his very successful son at the table...and Kevin-Prince washing plates in the kitchen grin

Lololol

Home of polyglots, multilingualism is sure to be annoying in that house.

Prince go seriously use Ghana diss away any man wey annoy am grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by medjai(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2014
Worst team to ever the win the world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2014
medjai: Worst team to ever the win the world cup

shocked shocked shocked

Are you for real?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Scolari sacked!

Good move FA, good move. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2014

Reasons? Aside from the fact that you're salty that Messi didn't show up?

This worst team scored 18 goals. Tell us how many goals the last winner scored

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2014
dayokanu:

Reasons? Aside from the fact that you're salty that Messi didn't show up?

This worst team scored 18 goals. Tell us how many goals the last winner scored

Pay that ninja no mind.

Italy world cup winning side of 2006 put up scrappy displays and only had to score 12 goals during the mundial yet this ninja get the cojones to dub Die Maanschaft's golden generation 'Worst team ever'.

Same team that convincingly blew away Portugal, France, Brazil and Argentina en route to winning the trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
So this yeye Adidas people wan dey dash Manure £75M a year? shocked shocked shocked

God dey o. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is anyone noticing what's happening in North London?

Sanchez in, and Khedira and Debuchy reportedly on their way...

If those 2 come in, Assnal are only a defender and striker away from becoming Genuine Title Contenders

And with manure and Citeh doing thier business quick and sharp...this season could well be the most competitive one yet...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
nitlad: So this yeye Adidas people wan dey dash Manure £75M a year? shocked shocked shocked

God dey o. . .
na man utd go still help them, not the other way round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Alejandro Sabella, Argentina's coach, has also resigned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tval: ...
who's the chick?? I cant find my glasses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nihilist:

blood of GOD!!! hehehe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
The way them this Chelsea board dey run tins dey questionable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tval: The way them this Chelsea board dey run tins dey questionable.

As in how? It's a lot better than previous years. My own is who is interested in taking Mikel, Ramires, Ba and Torres from us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ah! Finally my restriction has been lifted. Wahali dem no gree me post for like forever now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ibime:

As in how? It's a lot better than previous years. My own is who is interested in taking Mikel, Ramires, Ba and Torres from us.

I swear...

I just read a report now stating Chelsea are set to match Felipe Luis release clause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
tobiboss: who's the chick?? I cant find my glasses

Riri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tval:

Riri
she smoking wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ibime:

Mourinho wants Torres to stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
CFCfan:
Mourinho wants Torres to stay

and Yes, he Also wanted Mata to Stay.. grin. Mourinho is unpredictable..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Between PDD n Sepp blatter who lie pass cheesy

Sepp Blatter and Diego Maradona do not believe Lionel Messi deserved to be named as the best player at the World Cup.
Messi received the prestigious Golden Ball accolade following Argentina’s 1-0 extra-time defeat to Germany in the final on Sunday.
FIFA president Blatter, who handed out the award, admitted he was surprised to see the Barcelona star chosen ahead of players such as James Rodriguez, Arjen Robben and Thomas Muller.
"I was myself a little bit surprised when I saw Messi coming up to collect the best player of the competition," said Blatter.
"If you compare the beginning of the tournament and why finally the Argentina team got into the final, they were decisive and I think it was a decision (based on that).”
Messi started the tournament well, scoring crucial goals in group games against Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran and Nigeria, but struggled to replicate that form in the knock-out stages.
Argentinian icon Maradona knows what it takes to win the Golden Ball, having done so himself in 1986 when he inspired Argentina to their last World Cup title.
He was adamant his compatriot did not deserve to win it and suggested the decision was influenced by factors off the pitch.
"I would give heaven and earth to Leo, but when marketing people want him to win something he didn't (deserve to) win, it is unfair," Maradona said.
"I could see that he didn't want to go up and collect it (the award)."
Messi echoed that sentiment, admitting the Golden Ball was scant consolation for the heart-breaking defeat inflicted upon Argentina by Mario Gotze's 113th-minute winner.
"In these moments, the prize doesn't interest me at all," Messi.
"We wanted to take home the trophy and enjoy it with all the people in Argentina.
"It's very painful to lose in the manner that we did because we were so close to penalties."

http://m.skysports.com/article/football//9382276
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Nihilist:

I can easily top that...

Jerome 'Alago' Boateng, the time prefect of Munich, has somehow won the bundesliga, champions league, and the worldcup....and he's not even a real footballer!
He's not a real footballer but he started and played a considerable part in

2 Bundesliga titles
1 UCL
2 DFB Pokals
1 Club World Cup
1 UEFA Super Cup
1 FIFA World Cup (with an epic performance in the Final)

All at the young age of 25. Maybe you can tell us who a real footballer is if Boateng isn't one

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Dun cry dun beg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Ibime Liverpool don sign up your boy Markovic.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:32am On Jul 15, 2014
^^^^^ na jersey this one go buy for one road shop lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2014
A40:
He's not a real footballer but he started and played a considerable part in

2 Bundesliga titles
1 UCL
2 DFB Pokals
1 Club World Cup
1 UEFA Super Cup
1 FIFA World Cup (with an epic performance in the Final)

All at the young age of 25. Maybe you can tell us who a real footballer is if Boateng isn't one
Slow your roll Mr Oga

Mikel Obi has 1 EPL, 4 FA Cups, 1 Carling, 1 UCL, 1 Europa, and 1 CAN to his name

Fernando Torres has 2 FA Cups, 2 Euros, 1 CL, 1 Europa, and the World Cup

It is possible to find passengers and stowaways(in Boateng's case) on the ride to success... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), airmark(m), Jodera, AirBay, Theemmyy, PDPGuy, Windscribe, andrewbaba44, Vischy and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.