Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10563293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7119) (7120) (7121) (7122) (7123) (7124) (7125) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

Bale had issues with injury, and to Perez, he hasn't recouped his investment on Bale fully. Also, you think clubs were readily available to sign stars with huge weekly pay, with incessant injury problems?

You think Chelsea wouldn't have slammed like 200m+ on Hazard if Madrid had offered to buy him, while his contract hasn't neared expiration?.
Lmaooo. That's the point. At no point did Madrid offer to buy Hazard, not even for £5. If Barca could pay €140m for Coutinho Madrid could easily tempt Chelsea with €150m.

Remember they sold Ronaldo so they could have easily afforded Hazard's price tag
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:
See wetin flexing cause. Dis guy carry him Britico girlfriend go Kajuru wey bandits plenty. May God not allow us play with the lives of our loved ones.

A Nigerian staff of the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) Mathew Danjuma Oguche has been identified as one of the two victims killed during Friday’s attack on Kajuru Castle in Kajuru Local Government, Kaduna State.

The other victim of the attack is Faye Mooney, a British aid worker, who was his girlfriend.

Oguche and Mooney were on holiday at Kajuru Castle when unknown gunmen attacked the area, shooting sporadically which resulted in their deaths.

Three other people were abducted during the attack.

Bruh, when i enter naij with my family, security calculation is next level.

We only stay in hotels on the island. My parents had to relocate to my sisters house in Lekki for the week. No movement after 9oclock, no taxis.

Complete lockup.

When niggas see that white skin, their head dey spark anyhow. I no get money for ransom abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep broke the league record in his second season what record has Hidden broken
conte, mourinho, ancelloti...those are folks that won the pl in their first attempt, so what's so special in Apari winning it in his second attempt? let's not even dive into how you said league trophies are meaningless since only UCL and WC counts...according to your IQ, pep is a fraud just like hidden since he can't take semi finalist there again...let's not even talk about how he has a better. team and hidden's team keeps deteriorating

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is the words of Benzema the guy on the field interpreting the tactics

"Before, there was a guy that scored more than 50 goals a season and I was in the role of a passer. Except that I had the No. 9 on my back. I didn't play centre-forward in fact, in spite of my position. I played in terms of Cristiano. We formed a great duo. I looked for him constantly with the aim of helping him score even more goals. I was in a secondary role.

simonjassy what do you have to say about the above
this is just an excuse cause ronaldo was a better finisher than him.and besides many believed higuain was sold because he wasn't deemed as an authentic galactico,he wasn't signed by perez but by ramon for a paltry 16m ,and when perez was reappointed he got axed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
sod09:
someone can't give an harmless answer
I Like You Already.Funny Dude
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Bruh, when i enter naij with my family, security calculation is next level.

We only stay in hotels on the island. My parents had to relocate to my sisters house in Lekki for the week. No movement after 9oclock, no taxis.

Complete lockup.

When niggas see that white skin, their head dey spark anyhow. I no get money for ransom abeg

You get mind. My wife has been disturbing me to take her to PH for years, I told her to forget it, it will never happen. 2 years ago, my cousin who she knows her brothers went missing on East-West road. After 2 weeks, we found him in one local mortuary riddled with bullets. I told her you see why now. Since that day, she never disturb me again.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
A40:
Lmaooo. That's the point. At no point did Madrid offer to buy Hazard, not even for £5. If Barca could pay €140m for Coutinho Madrid could easily tempt Chelsea with €150m.

Remember they sold Ronaldo so they could have easily afforded Hazard's price tag

No more thirst to win ucl again. That's what your boss, raumdeuter, opined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

You get mind. My wife has been disturbing me to take her to PH for years, I told her to forget it, it will never happen. 2 years ago, my cousin who she knows her brothers went missing on East-West road. After 2 weeks, we found him in one local mortuary riddled with bullets. I told her you see why now. Since that day, she never disturb me again.

Rah sorry to hear that.

My siblings all either live or visit here. Na only my parents dey posted up for that side.
I only entered Naij with the fam cos my sister was getting married.

Even for NL gaan, I no loud am. Make boys no trace my enemy reach hood. Nigeria is a high-key Hell right now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

ronaldo and higuain played about 80 games together,and they were fantastic together.how many times would i have to tell you juve sold higuain because of their wage bill.

Why did Madrid sell Higuain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
A40:
Where Roman wan see £500m to spend on top Chelsea. Pep gan o ni fe te

At least Pep dey sabi spend the money with 'sense'...

Abi no be some pipu carry big money go buy 'barbers', 'social media influencers', 'bottling company factory workers' 'piano players' and shakira backup dancers grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

Roman na mumu too he might go for Fraudiola.

He was just being pushed around by iddiotic advisers. Who approved a Sarri, who never won anything and sacked Conte, that won epl in his first attempt? Even Fraudiola couldn't achieve that, with millions spent.

Weda u like Pep or not, bottom line is, e go deliver las las. Even with all una shakushaku and headless chickens, e go deliver. Sweet football plus cup - local or international... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

its not so clear but fan theory is that he was not a "true galactico" as he was bought for 16m,and besides benz was perez signing and higuain ramon's and when perez got reelected somebody had to get axed,and everybody knows perez would not axe benz,as per na him sign am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

No more thirst to win ucl again. That's what your boss, raumdeuter, opined.
Mschewww shey Hidden Shakushaku na the kin player wey dem dey use quench thirst for Champions League before? Orisirisi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
RuuDie:

At least Pep dey sabi spend the money with 'sense'...

Abi no be some pipu carry big money go buy 'barbers', 'social media influencers', 'bottling company factory workers' 'piano players' and shakira backup dancers grin grin grin
Make he show him muscle for Champions League. Klopp don show us say if you give am money him sef go compete. Even Pep dey do trial and error.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
A40:
Make he show him muscle for Champions League. Klopp don show us say if you give am money him sef go compete. Even Pep dey do trial and error.

Klopp don win UCL or EPL? The players wen dey him squad, na dash or e buy dem? So Pep no dey 'compete'?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
larride:
Diggz

Can you please check your mail?

Please dont be angry...which of the mails?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

turns out higuain's dad said fiorentino perez was the reason higuain got sold.According to him perez did not like higuain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
RuuDie:

Weda u like Pep or not, bottom line is, e go deliver las las. Even with all una shakushaku and headless chickens, e go deliver. Sweet football plus cup - local or international... grin grin grin

He said he needed 9 players to buy, for Chelsea.

He can only deliver local trophies without Messi. Gullit and some of us here know that. He's already in Argentina looking for the new Messi. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
A40:
Mschewww shey Hidden Shakushaku na the kin player wey dem dey use quench thirst for Champions League before? Orisirisi

That's the truth as revealed by aparisports and you must accept it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

He said he needed 9 players to buy, for Chelsea.

What a very generous assessment. Chelsea need 31 players and new coach. Na only Kante suppose remain inside that team!

airmark:

He can only deliver local trophies without Messi. Gullit and some of us here know that. He's already in Argentina looking for the new Messi. cheesy

See the bolded. Na there u go take know betta coach... e don dey scout already. Wen e buy am now, una go vex, shout and complain. Meanwhile una own useless managers go siddon dey chew nicotine upandan grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na this Eriksen person dey compare with Jogginho

Mtcheew undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Leyqute, you seeing this game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
If no be say na the never do well oloriburuku cursed coach naim dey in charge....by now we no suppose dey struggle for top 4 finish with all the teams around us wey dey fvck up upandan. ...but sarri na useless coach.....so we must suffer angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
SkimpleD:
Leyqute, you seeing this game?

Brother. Wouldn’t miss it for anything. Beautiful goal by Eriksson!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Erikson wow. A beauty to match that of Higuain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
diggz:
If no be say na the never do well oloriburuku cursed coach naim dey in charge....by now we no suppose dey struggle for top 4 finish with all the teams around us wey dey fvck up upandan. ...but sarri na useless coach.....so we must suffer angry angry angry angry
Bros eeh, I lack words
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
RuuDie:

What a very generous assessment. Chelsea need 31 players and new coach. Na only Kante suppose remain inside that team!

See the bolded. Na there u go take know betta coach... e don dey scout already. Wen e buy am now, una go vex, shout and complain. Meanwhile una own useless managers go siddon dey chew nicotine upandan grin grin grin grin

Better coach or Messi-dependent coach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
SkimpleD:

Bros eeh, I lack words

Pastor just know say u go refund me all my money o! I no see your hand at all this season. No prayers...no fellowship and preaching....you just allow devil camp for we side. I go need my refund abeg. I will text you my account details. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Leyqute:

Brother. Wouldn’t miss it for anything. Beautiful goal by Eriksson!
Dude just saved Tottenham’s blushes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

I was born in Port Harcourt, and I've lived here all my life bar the 6 sessions in uni.

I applaud your decision and support it wholeheartedly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7119) (7120) (7121) (7122) (7123) (7124) (7125) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.