Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591141 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) (7122) (7123) (7124) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
....Ronaldo is not a team player he is nothing but a goal poacher and if the midfielders fail to create chances the whole team suffers...even a juventus legend have critisized him for Dybala's poor performance

The confidence you guys use to type rubbish is legendary.

Even in Juve, he’s the leading goal scorer and highest assist provider.

In UCL, he has assist than everyone that has ever played in competition

He has 200 career assist or thereabouts, Messi that’s you will claim he’s a team player has about 250 career assist.

Ronaldo has more career assist than Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, Ozil, Fàbregas or Modric. But no, he’s a goal poacher.

You need cane.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard joined a CL winner and dragged them to Iropa, he is now begging another CL winning team to take him so he can join bandwagon

While Mbape joined a team that has nebver won the CL and he wants to stay there to win not flee like the shakushaku master
but Pep also joined UCL semi finalist and he keeps making sure he gets knocked out by lesser teams before he. reaches the SF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

liar,liar pants on fire,the article said dybala was being deployed as an amf to create chances for both mandzukic and ronaldo.was benzema ever an amf in real madrid.
you do realise dybbie plays farther from goal this season than he did last season.

Anyone who watched Madrid in Ronaldo years will see that CR is always in the box while Benzema will many times be the one outside the box

Check other wing forward and see if they take the same position as Ronaldo

below is a sample Ronaldo heatmap, That is why other attackers will suffer with Ronaldo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Corrosiveman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
larride:

The confidence you guys use to type rubbish is legendary.

Even in Juve, he’s the leading goal scorer and highest assist provider.

In UCL, he has assist than everyone that has ever played in competition

He has 200 career assist or thereabouts, Messi that’s you will claim he’s a team player has about 250 career assist.

Ronaldo has more career assist than Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, Ozil, Fàbregas or Modric. But no, he’s a goal poacher.

You need cane.
....Ronaldo is nothin but a goal poacher.....why dont you check the games played?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
BikeMan:
but Pep also joined UCL semi finalist and he keeps making sure he gets knocked out by lesser teams before he. reaches the SF

Pep broke the league record in his second season what record has Hidden broken

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
....Ronaldo is nothin but a goal poacher.....why dont you check the games played?

So how come a goal poacher that play closer to goal have more assist than the suppose playmakers? Or is he assisting himself?

angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is why your lack of deductive reasoning always comes to the fore
And why did Dybala have to change his position from last season? Was it not because of Ronaldo?

Dybala last season 22 goals
This season Ronaldo came had to change position to accomodate Ronaldo and his production dropped

Same way Benzema and Ronaldo, when Ronaldo will always be in the box unlike other left forwards
this fate has always awaited dybala.nobody buys a prolific winger and 5 time balon dor winner and won't make a formation that involves him.if higuain was still in juventus the it most likely would have been worse for dybala.cox a front 3 of ronaldo,higuain,mandzukic will most likely be used.
what has benzema been playing all his life if not cf?. is ronaldo responsible for his drop despite having his highest goal record when ronaldo was still in the team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
ronaldo is not a goal poacher,but a prolific winger i.e a winger cum striker who cuts in and score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
A40:
Bale? The permacrock Zidane had started benching? If Madrid were really serious about Hazard they would easily offload Bale for a much fitter and younger Hazard. At the drop of a dime

Bale had issues with injury, and to Perez, he hasn't recouped his investment on Bale fully. Also, you think clubs were readily available to sign stars with huge weekly pay, with incessant injury problems?

You think Chelsea wouldn't have slammed like 200m+ on Hazard if Madrid had offered to buy him, while his contract hasn't neared expiration?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Anyone who watched Madrid in Ronaldo years will see that CR is always in the box while Benzema will many times be the one outside the box

Check other wing forward and see if they take the same position as Ronaldo

below is a sample Ronaldo heatmap, That is why other attackers will suffer with Ronaldo
stop saying other attackers,benzema is an advanced striker(he plays of the shoulder of the last defender),though sometimes he plays as a post player.how is cr7 responsible for benz drop when benzema never changed position to another position,he has always been cf,cf,cf

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
larride:

So how come a goal poacher that play closer to goal have more assist than the suppose playmakers? Or is he assisting himself?

angry
What kind of sorcery would this be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:

�� Eden Hazard vs Top 6 Premier League teams:

� Manchester United:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 5 Assists

⚪️ Tottenham:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 3 Assists

� Arsenal:
⚽️ 5 Goals
� 3 Assists

� Manchester City:
⚽️ 4 Goals
� 5 Assists

� Liverpool:
⚽️ 4 Goals
� 2 Assists

90% of those goals were penalty undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is why your lack of deductive reasoning always comes to the fore
And why did Dybala have to change his position from last season? Was it not because of Ronaldo?

Dybala last season 22 goals
This season Ronaldo came had to change position to accomodate Ronaldo and his production dropped

Same way Benzema and Ronaldo, when Ronaldo will always be in the box unlike other left forwards

You are a dullard.

Now, was Benzema situation, same as Dybala's? Is Benzema playing new position now, as opposed to last season's?

You fraudulently made it look as if Dybala is playing from same position, as he was playing last season. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ovoP(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Arindin na him you be.

Cahill making errors in defence is an excuse for Hidden to be totally doing shakushaku all game?

Who said this?

Your reliable raters, rated Hazard higher than other goal scorers. Maybe they didn't have eyes too. By the time you rubbish all your reliable sources, you will start quoting www.aparisports.fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
sod09:
90% of those goals were penalty undecided
i am sure 90% of the assists were also penalty assists.right??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

So Cahill or other defenders should take more of the blame.

One wonders why Hazard always getting rated higher for shakushaku even when he didn't score from open play.

Matic, Oscar and Fabregas were useless in that match, but Hazard knocked us out.

Because Chelsea set everything up to come through Hazard and if he decide to be unserious, he can kill a game by slowing our attacking play

Playing against 10 men since 30th minute, he was just walking with the ball like it's training session. That match was 0-0 till 85th minute when Cahill scored from corner. Hazard wasted the first 85 minutes doing walking football instead of killing off PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

i am sure 90% of the assists were also penalty assists.right??
what ever rock your boat undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
sod09:
what ever rock your boat undecided
Someone can't ask innocent questions again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

Because Chelsea set everything up to come through Hazard and if he decide to be unserious, he can kill a game by slowing our attacking play

Playing against 10 men since 30th minute, he was just walking with the ball like it's training session. That match was 0-0 till 85th minute when Cahill scored from corner. Hazard wasted the first 85 minutes doing walking football instead of killing off PSG
so you are telling me since hazard decided not to show up in that game,no other chelsea player could step up?.
if this is indeed true,then the other players are evidently as culpable as hazard who didn't turn up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

so you are telling me since hazard decided not to show up in that game,no other chelsea player could step up?.
if this is indeed true,then the other players are evidently as culpable as hazard who didn't turn up.

It only takes one of the front 3 to slow the attack down, especially one who gets the ball often. Ask Greatihex and Chelseafan1 why they were cussing Hazard yesterday, it's because his unseriousness blunted the attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

this fate has always awaited dybala.nobody buys a prolific winger and 5 time balon dor winner and won't make a formation that involves him.if higuain was still in juventus the it most likely would have been worse for dybala.cox a front 3 of ronaldo,higuain,mandzukic will most likely be used.
what has benzema been playing all his life if not cf?. is ronaldo responsible for his drop despite having his highest goal record when ronaldo was still in the team?

Basically Ronaldo affects the production of other forwards

Is that not the summary of your essay?

Benzema plays to accomodate Ronaldo
Ronaldo cannot play with a CF who wont make space for him that was why they had to sell Hiaguin twice because of Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

stop saying other attackers,benzema is an advanced striker(he plays of the shoulder of the last defender),though sometimes he plays as a post player.how is cr7 responsible for benz drop when benzema never changed position to another position,he has always been cf,cf,cf

The way Benzema is playing this season is different from the way he plays with Ronaldo, same with Dybala
Both have to move and accomodate Ronaldo

See the heatmaps and see where Ronaldo is in the box. Those are positions a CF normally takes but they have to vacate it for Ronaldo

"Before, there was a guy that scored more than 50 goals a season and I was in the role of a passer. Except that I had the No. 9 on my back. I didn't play centre-forward in fact, in spite of my position. I played in terms of Cristiano. We formed a great duo. I looked for him constantly with the aim of helping him score even more goals. I was in a secondary role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

You are a dullard.

Now, was Benzema situation, same as Dybala's? Is Benzema playing new position now, as opposed to last season's?

You fraudulently made it look as if Dybala is playing from same position, as he was playing last season. Ode.

This is the words of Benzema the guy on the field interpreting the tactics

"Before, there was a guy that scored more than 50 goals a season and I was in the role of a passer. Except that I had the No. 9 on my back. I didn't play centre-forward in fact, in spite of my position. I played in terms of Cristiano. We formed a great duo. I looked for him constantly with the aim of helping him score even more goals. I was in a secondary role.

simonjassy what do you have to say about the above

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

Someone can't ask innocent questions again?
someone can't give an harmless answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

Who said this?

Your reliable raters, rated Hazard higher than other goal scorers. Maybe they didn't have eyes too. By the time you rubbish all your reliable sources, you will start quoting www.aparisports.fool

That is why we tell you that your eyes are not just for decoration like Xmas lights in the sun, Use your own eyes and watch games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Basically Ronaldo affects the production of other forwards

Is that not the summary of your essay?

Benzema plays to accomodate Ronaldo
Ronaldo cannot play with a CF who wont make space for him that was why they had to sell Hiaguin twice because of Ronaldo
then how come benzema's highest ever tally for league goals was when he played with ronaldo.ronaldo and higuain played just about 80 games together and they were good together.secondly higuain was sold because of their wage bill,he was their highest earner and considering he was 6 years older than dybala he was let go. goal dot com has an article on this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

then how come benzema's highest ever tally for league goals was when he played with ronaldo.ronaldo and higuain played just about 80 games together and they were good together.secondly higuain was sold because of their wage bill,he was their highest earner and considering he was 6 years older than dybala he was let go. goal dot com has an article on this

Higuain was already sold from Madrid when Ronaldo came and Benzema left because Higuain will not step back and let Ronaldo lead the attack

The moment Ronaldo came to Juve, There was no way Mandzukic, Higuain and Ronaldo will coexist so they had to sell Higuain once again because he has the most anti Ronaldo style

That is to show you that without Ronaldo Benzema would have even scored more than that career high
How many seasons has Benzema ever played without Ronaldo? He joined Madrid/Ronaldo at 20 separated from Ronaldo after 30, basically spent all his career with Ronaldo

This season Benzema is not the first choice penalty taker, its Ramos and Benz has 21 league goals already With Benz taking PKs he could have surpassed that career high when its obvious he is past his prime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

I remember he was kicked all over the pitch that day, as he was having Psg players doubling up on him. What did other players do for us? Not that he other players didn't have the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
See wetin flexing cause. Dis guy carry him Britico girlfriend go Kajuru wey bandits plenty. May God not allow us play with the lives of our loved ones.

A Nigerian staff of the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) Mathew Danjuma Oguche has been identified as one of the two victims killed during Friday’s attack on Kajuru Castle in Kajuru Local Government, Kaduna State.

The other victim of the attack is Faye Mooney, a British aid worker, who was his girlfriend.

Oguche and Mooney were on holiday at Kajuru Castle when unknown gunmen attacked the area, shooting sporadically which resulted in their deaths.

Three other people were abducted during the attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is the words of Benzema the guy on the field interpreting the tactics

simonjassy what do you have to say about the above

Mumu excuse from the bag of beans.

Maybe Ronaldo was in epl when Higuain scored 22 goals in 2011/2012. Was Ronaldo dead in 2015/2016, when Bale had his best scoring stat of his life? Oh, Bale was the CF.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Higuain was already sold from Madrid when Ronaldo came and Benzema left because Higuain will not step back and let Ronaldo lead the attack

The moment Ronaldo came to Juve, There was no way Mandzukic, Higuain and Ronaldo will coexist so they had to sell Higuain once again because he has the most anti Ronaldo style

That is to show you that without Ronaldo Benzema would have even scored more than that career high
How many seasons has Benzema ever played without Ronaldo? He joined Madrid/Ronaldo at 20 separated from Ronaldo after 30, basically spent all his career with Ronaldo

This season Benzema is not the first choice penalty taker, its Ramos and Benz has 21 league goals already With Benz taking PKs he could have surpassed that career high when its obvious he is past his prime
ronaldo and higuain played about 80 games together,and they were fantastic together.how many times would i have to tell you juve sold higuain because of their wage bill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) (7122) (7123) (7124) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.